It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Orlando Terror Shooting, San Bernadino and Washington Naval Yard...and more?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+118 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OK. This may be a very long shot but when I heard that he worked for a security company something popped up. I remember hearing that the San Bernadino suspects had a friend who 'did security'. There have been security breakdowns in attacks or attempted attacks. I looked it up. I started reading and for some reason the same company kept coming up.

G4S.

Over and over. I started to look at a few ties that could let someone or some entity have total access to allow certain events to occur. The best thing you can have to plan is HUMINT. I started to look where they are. I started with the latest terror shooting.

They are there...and do private security for government buildings.

They are responsible for security at NASA.

Washington Naval Yard. They, G4S provide private security.

The Orlando shooter. He worked for G4S.

G4S does security in a lot of places so....is this all a coincidence, or, is it not. Now, 4GS is also not an American company. They are based on the UK.

Last one...where else does G4S have security?

Ft Hood......

Now, where else do they have security? Nuke plants. There have been quite a few attacks in recent years that were buried in the press so is there worry there also.

Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else had any thoughts.

What better way to be able to case a future target than to be 'allowed' to be there. I am not implicating the company but stating that it may be being used for bad reasons.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

By God Watson, I think you've got it !!!

Great find

and now we need to locate the cover-up artists in this

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

In a surprising discovery, the Palm Beach Post first reported that according to state records, Orlando shooter Omar Mateen - who as we reported earlier was licensed as a security guard and also holds a firearms license - was employed by the US subsidiary of G4S plc, a British multinational security services company, whose US-headquarters are located in Jupiter, Fla, and which also happens to be the world's largest security company by revenue.

Confirmed

Shortly thereafter, G4S confirmed that Omar Mateen has worked for the company since 2007. This is the statement released from G4S:

“We are shocked and saddened by the tragic event that occurred at the Orlando nightclub. We can confirm that Omar Mateen had been employed with G4S since September 10, 2007. We are cooperating fully with all law enforcement authorities, including the FBI, as they conduct their investigation. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the friends, families and people affected by this unspeakable tragedy.”

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hey you never know man. Good theory as this is another potential avenue to keep an eye on. S+F

iTruthSeeker

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hmmmm, they got an 8 Million dollar contract to do services for ICE from 9/25/2007 through 9/24/2009!

That is just 1 I found and I just started digging!

They also hold contracts with UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Appears they are HUGE. Reminds me of DynCorp.....

ICE dot gov

"[The U.S. subsidiary] operates sensitive government contracts requiring high-level security clearances and is therefore managed under a proxy board structure in order to comply with U.S. national security regulations," the announcement said. "The company believes that an alternative parent would be able to create or add more value to the business than G4S."

The U.S. company, G4S Government Solutions Inc., had about $600 million in revenue in 2012, and provided security, facilties management, training and mine-clearance services to several U.S. agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Energy, Homeland Security and Defense.

G4S had contracts with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, both under DHS, to provide border security at the U.S.-Mexico border and to transport illegal immigrants in fortified buses.

The company said it would keep its U.S. commercial security business, which provides security services and technology to commercial companies and federal and state governments that do not require security clearances. The revenue of G4S' U.S. commercial operations totaled about $1.8 billion in 2012, it said.

Security Firm G4S To Sell US Government Contracts Biz

edit on 12-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, G4S is also responsible for security at the Olympics.

This company hires thousands of people. Sounds like they have some inside operatives. Holy moly!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If they all claim alligence to ISIS then there is a clear link.

ISIS are becoming masters at recruiting via the Internet and our govt's supposedly are watching all things done on the net, and these terrorists are on their radar, so how come nothing is ever done to stop them?

Instead the FBI find stooges to set up instead of stopping the real threat.

Btw, nice catch with the security company of it all pans out. If you know this then surely the authorities know this and they do nothing.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Keep going....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Excellent detective work

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What about this report I just stumbled on, is this true?

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCES?

What is very interesting when you watch any of the footage that is coming out is that THERE ARE NO AMBULANCES OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS ANYWHERE NEAR THE SCENE!
At no time during the hours i have been watching have i seen any emergency medical staff! The entire area is cordoned off by police cars at either end of the street and NO AMBULANCES ARE ON SITE despite a hospital being situated close by.
I cannot say that this proves that we are looking at another orchestrated event, but one would think that when something like this happens we would expect to see at least some kind of medical response to the scene, right?

kevbakershow.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Even if it isnt a conspiracy by g4s, it might be this is a strategy employed by the jihadists. It would be a good way to access weaponry, gain access and receive training.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

WOW!!! Diggin up some from the DOD. Wonder what Congress critters this Organization funds?

G4S Parsons Pacific LLC, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is being awarded a $63,561,125 modification under a previously awarded firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (N62742-12-D-3601) to exercise 12 months of the second option period for base operations support services at U.S. Navy Support Facility, Diego Garcia. The work to be performed provides for general management and administration services; command and staff; public safety; air operations; port operations; supply; morale, welfare and recreation support; galley; bachelor quarters; facilities support; utilities; base support vehicles and equipment; and environmental to provide integrated Base Operating Services. The total contract amount after award of this modification will be $175,643,963. Work will be performed in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory, and work for this option period is expected to be competed August 2015. Fiscal 2014 operation and maintenance (Navy and Air Force), fiscal 2014 non-appropriated funds and fiscal 2015 (subject to availability) funds in the amount of $45,903,435 are obligated on this award; $23,508,201 will expire at the end of the current fiscal year; $22,395,234 is subject to the availability of funds for the next fiscal year. The Naval Facilities Engineering Command Pacific, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, is the contracting activity.

G4S Government Solutions Inc., Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is being awarded a $24,435,969 firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for base operating services at Naval Base Guantanamo Bay. Base operating support services will include family housing, facility management, facility investment, other (swimming pools), custodial, pest control, integrated solid waste management, grounds maintenance and landscaping, base support vehicles and equipment, electrical, wastewater, water, and limited facilities support functions. The maximum dollar value, including the base period and four option years, is $117,844,933. Work will be performed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and is expected to be completed by November 2015. No funds will be obligated at time of award and no funds will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. Funds will be obligated on individual task orders as they are issued. This contract was competitively procured via the Navy Electronic Commerce Online website with five proposals received. The Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Southeast, Jacksonville, Florida, is the contracting activity (N69450-14-D-7999).

Defense dot Gov

edit on 12-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wow, no coincidence in my mind. Great piece of research. Thanks for posting. Especially nervous about the security around nuke facilities. We need to be very vigilant.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Get this!

In 2011, G4S became a signatory to the UN Global Compact,

What is the United Nations Global Compact? They are activist oriented and support catalyst actions that support the UN's broader goals.

The United Nations Global Compact is a United Nations initiative to encourage businesses worldwide to adopt sustainable and socially responsible policies, and to report on their implementation. The UN Global Compact is a principle-based framework for businesses, stating ten principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. Under the Global Compact, companies are brought together with UN agencies, labour groups and civil society. Cities can join the Global Compact through the Cities Programme.[1]

The UN Global Compact is the world's largest corporate sustainability (aka corporate social responsibility) initiative with 13000 corporate participants and other stakeholders over 170 countries[2] with two objectives: "Mainstream the ten principles in business activities around the world" and "Catalyse actions in support of broader UN goals, such as the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)".[3] Moving forward, The UN Global Compact and its signatories are deeply invested and enthusiastic about supporting work towards the SDGs.[4]

[/exen.wikipedia.org...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
That's what happens when security is outsourced unfortunately.

When profits are put above anything else, short cuts are taken in all departments to maximise them.

G4S have Government contracts here in the U.K and yeah, they have dropped the ball on a few occasions. Yet, they still continue to be awarded Government contracts.

But, I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with Theresa May's husband, who is a major shareholder of G4S.

edit on 12/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Also Theresa May U.K Home secretary (in charge of police policies) husband is rumoured to be a major share holder of G4S

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jd0Fengland

There's also been problems in the UK with contract work they do for the prison service here.
Youth offenders and overenthusiastic restraint techniques if my memory serves.
They aren't the most trustworthy bunch by the looks of things.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Tulpa because: Vague

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
They transport prisoners here in the uk as well

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

WOW!!! Diggin up some from the DOD. Wonder what Congress critters this Organization funds?

G4S Parsons Pacific LLC, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is being awarded a $63,561,125 modification under a previously awarded firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (N62742-12-D-3601) to exercise 12 months of the second option period for base operations support services at U.S. Navy Support Facility, Diego Garcia.

I wonder if the Parsons in that is the same one I had once collected some info on relating to Clinton from way back I no longer have it.

Richard Parsons, the former head of Time Warner and now a senior adviser at Providence Equity Partners Inc., has donated the maximum $2,700 to both the Clinton and Bush presidential campaigns.

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 12-6-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
so what you are saying is...

That the Obama administration can label all of these acts as work place violence instead of Islamic terrorism

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join