It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg meetings and timing of Mass shootings - Just a coincidence ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

It's the people who control the resources not the money.

Also technology has changed things.

It's the technocratic elite that are the true rulers. The ones who can zip out of the atmosphere in seconds.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In this world, only the blissfully ignorant can believe in such coincidences.

There are no coincidences
edit on -050008pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
there are no coincidences

death rituals result in manifestions/ kali destruction as an act of creation

Thanks I hadn't thought of that angle.

Wow a bit scary really ... because that rabbit hole is deep!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Yes, it's a coincidence...

Are you sure about that?

or is that sarcasm ?

I haven't even looked at 2013 yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

its pretty deep

some family lore ive been telling people lately...

my great uncle worked in bell labs back in the 50-60's and he always told everyone in my family about cellphone that we were going to be carrying around in our pockets and how they made fully functioning engines that were smaller than the head of a pin

apply moore's law to that

who knows where the f they are, they maybe traveling to distant worlds in other dimensions by now
edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Yea don't mention that or theyll say you're calling the terror attack a false flag.

Like i was accused of when i posted something similar, in the rant section... purposely in the rant section.

Its not a question of coincide, more like the media can make the masses focus on whatever they want.

There are some many paramount and transcendent 'meetings ' and dealings and armament taking place as we sensely bicker over a terrorist attack turned gun control debate and bathroom bills.

S/F

I'm not saying the latest shooting was definitely a false flag op and I didn't post this thread to promote that idea but after examining more of the evidence I have to admit everything does look VERY suspicious.

Here's another example from 2013 that coincides with the "meeting"

Hertfordshire, England 6-9 June 2013
www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2013.html

Santa Monica shooting - June 7, 2013
en.wikipedia.org...

The peeps attending the Bilderberg meetings own the media,
so it's certainly possible there's an agenda-distraction game being played.

edit on 12-6-2016 by easynow because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Great work!
Gook idea!

Man this is good work, indeed

You have 2014 6 days

You have 2015 3 days

You have 2016 right on the day

edit on 12-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: AMPTAH

Isn't it interesting that this kid had been investigated twice exactly like the Boston Bombers?

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Contact with the "FBI" somehow triggers these guys. Over in the UK, it was contact with "MI5" that seems to be the trigger. Weird coincidence, or something nefarious. But, how could contact with an agency infect someone with the idea to go kill someone else?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

whether or not its a coincidence i think you are on to something i have taken an interest in

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Three incidences don't show a correlation. The data set needs to be bigger.

This makes 4 ....

en.wikipedia.org...

And I haven't looked at 2012 yet !

Also, if it were to have an occult purpose, surely the shootings (deaths which are supposedly significant) would happen first.

Why ?

Similarly, if the deaths were to sway opinion, they would happen before the meetings.

Why ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

Thanks I hadn't thought of that angle.

Wow a bit scary really ... because that rabbit hole is deep!
you might not like where it leads to if try following it all the way down

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
2012 is a mass murder on 29 may guy killer 4 people

they had the meeting 5 31 to 6 /3 2012 The 60th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Chantilly, Virginia

the 20 of July was the famous Batman James Holmes murder

edit on 12-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dunno if this is true.

Instagram

Not sure what to make of this. Crisis actors going in the wrong direction with victims.

Source
edit on America/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2016 23:29:59 -0500Sun, 12 Jun 2016 23:29:59 -05002016-06-12T23:29:59-05:00k by errck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: easynow

originally posted by: chr0naut

Three incidences don't show a correlation. The data set needs to be bigger.

This makes 4 ....

en.wikipedia.org...

And I haven't looked at 2012 yet !

Also, if it were to have an occult purpose, surely the shootings (deaths which are supposedly significant) would happen first.

Why ?

Similarly, if the deaths were to sway opinion, they would happen before the meetings.

Why ?

Because if they were acquiring power for occult purposes, it doesn't make sense that they would do it after their ceremonies (assuming that is what happens in a Bilderberg meeting?).

Similarly attempting to sway opinion after the decisions had been made (in the meetings) is folly.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think the show Rick & Morty is a realistic portrayal of what reality is truly like..

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I couldn't help but see Obama making his case for the removal of guns from society. I expected it as soon as I saw his sad and ageing fast face. Its easier to govern when the population can't defend itself against your armed bullies.

I suspect, if this is a Bilderberg lollypop it will be licked in the wrong direction for them, because it will simply encourage every one who feels vulnerable to these ghastly shooters to get a gun to defend themselves with, because these attacks happen often where the police can't protect them.

We have the right to enjoy ourselves and if you look at a lot of these shootings its often when people are happy and relaxed these fiends strike.

People may feel happier with a gun in their pockets to at least have a chance of survival rather than slaughter.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
May or may not be. For sure that it was seemingly allowed to happen considering the lax attention given to a daesh who was on a watch list. Though, it came at a convenient time for agenda talking points in the political circus.
edit on 13-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Jimstone has a lot of proof that it was not what is reported at all, you may want to see on his page, (if you are able to see in US seems many people can't even open the pages). Here is the link 82.221.129.208...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Except that the function of the Bilderberg meeting is to approve new members. After that the real discussions go on in other places. The group trust the members at these smaller discussions to work in the interests of the group as a whole.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Because if they were acquiring power for occult purposes, it doesn't make sense that they would do it after their ceremonies (assuming that is what happens in a Bilderberg meeting?).

If there is an "occult" mechanism, I doubt all the attendees would be involved and most likely just select-individuals and would be something they do after the initial formal meeting. Unfortunately there's no way of knowing the who, what, where, and when ... unless your one of them.

Similarly attempting to sway opinion after the decisions had been made (in the meetings) is folly.

Actually that's exactly why they have the meetings,
to discuss policy and how to begin it's implementation.

And ... it's a day prior but 2012 makes 5 ...

May 31st - June 3rd, 2012 Chantilly, Virginia, USA
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

The 2012 Seattle cafe shooting spree was a series of shooting incidents that occurred on May 30, 2012
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join