It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Remember, kids, keep your eye on the ball ... WASPs are your biggest enemies. So don't be Islamophobic, k?

It's not paranoia if they are trying to kill you, Introvert. It doesn't matter if they are from a group with the same name. The ideology if this is Islamic terrorism is the same.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The ideology if this is Islamic terrorism is the same.

Key word there is "if".

Again, let's get the facts before we jump to conclusions. That is all I said.

I'm not interested in your WASP persecution complex.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Perhaps you ought to chide law enforcement because they're the ones who are investigating this as if it is what we are all speculating about. They started it.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The ideology if this is Islamic terrorism is the same.

Key word there is "if".

Again, let's get the facts before we jump to conclusions. That is all I said.

I'm not interested in your WASP persecution complex.

The FBI is reporting that they have identified the shooter and that he had radical Islamic ties.

As far as the persecution complex, there were more than a couple of posters assuming that the shooter was a 'dumb white redneck' with zero facts out to back up that assumption.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Perhaps you ought to chide law enforcement because they're the ones who are investigating this as if it is what we are all speculating about.

Investigating it as an act of terror does not mean the person was a Muslim. They could be Muslim, they may not be. We don't know.

Do you not think that it is reasonable to wait for facts? Why is that so hard to understand?

They started it.

Childish.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

When did they confirm it? Cnn is still reporting only then police report that their may be ties.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
OPD briefing at 930 EST. Police confirm a "device" was found on shooter and possibly on his vehicle. Nine officers engaged the shooter, who was killed. One officer was hit in the head but his helmet deflected the round. Approximately 20 dead, 42 taken to hospital.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The FBI is reporting that they have identified the shooter and that he had radical Islamic ties.

I have not seen that reported yet.

As far as the persecution complex, there were more than a couple of posters assuming that the shooter was a 'dumb white redneck' with zero facts out to back up that assumption.

Ok. I did not say that. That is just as unreasonable as assuming this guy was Muslim.

We need facts. Can you link to the FBI statement that this person had ties to radical Muslims?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The other thread was making it a tossup between Islam or Christianity. So *shrug.* I didn't toss it square at Islam until law enforcement seemed to be aiming it more that direction.

I would say that if it turns out to be true, then gays need to consider something: This would be the worst mass shooting on US soil to date, and it would have been carried out by Islamic radicals against them. To date, both have been allies of the democrats who want to import more Muslims to this country and also claim to champion gay rights.

Sooner or late this better happen cognitively before it happens literally.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

When did they confirm it? Cnn is still reporting only then police report that their may be ties.

Ask ABC News.
My kids have Good Morning America on and I heard them say that the FBI confirmed 'radical Islamic ties'.
I am not making it up.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is HORRIBLE. I hope all of our members in the Orlando area are okay.

I'm so confused as to why a swat team would storm in with so many people but they must have had some indication that it was going to or could get worse.

edit on 6/12/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Just saw it again on CNN that the fbi is looking into it but nothing about it being confirmed. Maybe you heard a reporter say it but don't think that it is official. Not saying it isn't or if can't be, just was asking where you heard it was confirmed.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
7 A.M. Press Conference

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I think the speculation in the thread was that this was kind of like what went on in France where the gunman was killing while they were setting up to come in. They thought he had a bomb with him and would bring the building down, so they negotiated while they got in position or something.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Maybe they might be rational and decide that this one guy doesn't represent them all? I know that sounds crazy.

link   

Perhaps you ought to chide law enforcement because they're the ones who are investigating this as if it is what we are all speculating about.

Investigating it as an act of terror does not mean the person was a Muslim. They could be Muslim, they may not be. We don't know.

Do you not think that it is reasonable to wait for facts? Why is that so hard to understand?

They started it.

Childish.

Ok what part about ISLAMIC TIES do you not get ? The FBI and Orlando police have actually stated as such
Who is the childish one still living in a fantasy world ?

link   

In case anyone was worried ...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I have not seen that reported yet.

Ok. I did not say that. That is just as unreasonable as assuming this guy was Muslim.

We need facts. Can you link to the FBI statement that this person had ties to radical Muslims?

You didn't say it so it doesn't exist?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This is HORRIBLE. I hope all of our members in the Orlando area are okay.

I'm so confused as to why a swat teak would storm in with so many people but they must have had some indication that it was going to or could get worse.

I find it odd that this person, if they were a radical Muslim, would take hostages for 3 hours.

Also, this sucks because my family and I will be flying in to Orlando early tomorrow morning and my mother is flipping-out. Crazy old moms...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

They started it.

Childish.

Ok what part about ISLAMIC TIES do you not get ? The FBI and Orlando police have actually stated as such
Who is the childish one still living in a fantasy world ?

Give me a link. I have not seen such a statement.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join