It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

From what I read, the beginning of the incident was between the shooter and a beat cop outside. The beat cop saw him heading in and they exchanged fire. This is where the reports of two gunmen came from.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Haven't seen white yet. Hate to play that card, but the media loves it. Guessing he wasn't white. It would be all over.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You would think, but we already have one apologist on the thread.

link   

There were early accounts of 2 shooters. Later at the PC, they stated that an officer met the shooter with gunfire at the beginning of the event then another officer or two also joined in. Take it as you may.

(post by kef33890 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I've lost my 'local' live feed.

If you don't mind, what are you watching?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

Have you actually read the thread? Because you're several pages late with your "first!" comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

Thank you. That helps me get my mind around that a little more.

Just saw an interview with a lady... son is missing, his boyfriend was transported with multiple gunshots. My God, this is awful.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Not sure what there is to be smiling about right now, but hey if you feel the need.
I don't think you can say you can't tell, that sounds like a cop out to me. There are plenty over here that go every day without incident.

Not smiling at all about what happened. It's horrible.

Am I surprised? No.

And tell me how one can tell the whackjob from the normal.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Awww am I the apologist??

Sorry I don't blame everyone for the actions of the few. Learned it from all the threads about guns in our nation. I have zero problems saying radical Islam is a problem or that this might be a case of that. But I don't transiton that into saying all muslims want to do the same. If that makes me an apologist than by all means I will wear that scarlet letter.

link   

No, it's not good. Not at all. Definitely not what you want to wake up to on Sunday morning.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Grow up, dude.

You don't get to dictate who or what I comment on.

I can only take responsibility for what I say and I am not willing to say it is a Muslim or a dumb redneck until we get more info. Both assumptions are illogical.

What else can I say?

link   

ORLANDO, Fla. — A gunman wielding an assault-type rifle and a handgun took hostages and opened fire inside a crowded Florida nightclub, killing approximately 20 people and wounding 42 others before dying in a gunfight with SWAT officers, police said Sunday. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Sheeesh that's a big total.

link   

It's not blaming. I don't blame them.

But I'd like you go and find where we kept allowing German, Japanese, and Italian immigration during WWII please.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Just main CNN channel.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I have zero problems saying radical Islam is a problem or that this might be a case of that. But I don't transiton that into saying all muslims want to do the same. If that makes me an apologist than by all means I will wear that scarlet letter.

Exactly. I have no problem calling it radical Islam...if that's what it is.

I can't believe that simply saying I will wait for facts is such a point of contention.

It's absolutely stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Now being called "an act of domestic terrorism."

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
CNN just said that the authorities are investigating possible radical ties.

No confirmation yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

And that isn't exactly a bright spot in our history. Should we set up the camps too since we did it in the past?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I just read that. The terrorism word gets thrown around really easy these days.

Let's just call it an act a disgusting one at that.

It also fits right in line with the current political drama happening on television.

Could this be a misfire of the current mind control happening around the transgender and lgbqt issue that's been getting pushed down our throats through the media?

The timing is impeccable.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join