It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again English thugs bring shame on humanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Solo, I've just read the full thread - you've surpassed yourself in idiocy on this one.

You obviously have a severe lack of knowledge on this subject and your sole purpose is to try and wind English people up - blatant trolling.

But I personally don't mind that - all you've succeeded in doing is make yourself look like a complete and utter prick.

Now if you want to enter into any serious and reasonable discourse on this outburst of violence or any other football related violence I'd be glad to, but please, stop being a complete arse.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

1 common denominator in both those....Rangers fans. who are pro union and support England. Funny that really.
UEFA cup final with Celtic, no trouble. Scottish fans on the continent, no trouble.
English & Rangers fans anywhere...Trouble.
It's a fact I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No, I said " Battering" the English.

Is this a new addition to Scottish take-away menu's?

Deep fried Mars Bar.
Deep fried Kebab.
Deep fried Englishman.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No, you said:

Whoever is battering the English fans of course.

It is clear you support whoever is 'battering' the English fans. You know exactly what you meant and so do I. Your hatred for English people is dripping in this thread and in many of your posts elsewhere on ATS.
It is a vile hatred which will destroy you one day.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

I've been to many Celtic games and have many Celtic friends, some of whom are still very active.

Celtic are no strangers to football violence.
Exactly the same as Hibs.
And Hearts.
And Aberdeen.

All of whom I know have active hooligan elements.

Or do you disagree?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Take this crap back to the colosseum lads.

Senseless violence, nothing changes.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There are idiots that support all teams regardless of country. I've been on the continent as an Aberdeen supporter to Madrid, Copenhagen & a few others. Never seen trouble once. Home games against the likes of Rangers or Celtic, yeah there's some hatred there but I've lived in aberdeen all my life, never seen any bad scenes of violence ever.
We had a street party in Aberdeen when Scotland got pumped out of the last the world cup. No violence.
Hibs fans have got history I will admit.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I think normally we would be all disappointed in our fans but seeing the op has an obvious agenda we all had fun in here.
Of course it is out of order but as I said before the Scots have their own problems with footie violence.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I'm out of this thread now as I'm off to the pub to watch Wales play Slovakia. English friends are supporting Wales, we both want us to go through in our group.
I shall leave the drama queen OP to his tragic hatred for anything English, and his violent wish to shoot bottle throwers in the face. Lol

Bitter auld whinge-bag

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

would love to see wales win tonight!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Not on the continent we don't, Scotland fans have a good reputation in that regard. I remember being in Bulgaria when Scotland beat France and we partied with the locals all night, it was a party atmosphere.

Most Scottish fans are from other teams other than Rangers & Celtic because as we know, there is an Irish connection with both those teams. Unfortunately they are Scotlands 2 biggest teams and they are an embarrassment to the rest of us.
Scotland would be a better place if it didn't have the big 2. Glasgow is pretty much how the rest of the world see Scotland and it's nothing like the rest of the country.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

The thing is, anyone with even a modicum of understanding of football related issues knew that this was a ticking time bomb.

Russia has a very active hooligan scene and they, like many, still perceive 'beating' England off the pitch as the pinnacle.
Most English football fans these days just want a few beers and watch the football - but history dictates otherwise.

Marseille, like many continental European countries has an Ultra element.
They want what they see as revenge for 98.

This game is being played in Marseille, a city that is 60% Muslim.

Why on earth was it scheduled there?

Long gone are the days where I would seek out confrontations with opposition fans - I much prefer having a drink and a laugh with them.
But, and its a massive but - if any group of people attacked me then I would retaliate, no questions asked.
And foreign fans know that and they know that local police will always side against the English fans and MSM will always portray the English fans as the instigators - always.

So has this game been scheduled at such a time and place deliberately and if so to serve what purpose?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Good luck mate - as long as we beat you next Thursday I hope you go through as group runner's up.

I'm going to the pub too.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

1 common denominator in both those....Rangers fans. who are pro union and support England. Funny that really.
UEFA cup final with Celtic, no trouble. Scottish fans on the continent, no trouble.
English & Rangers fans anywhere...Trouble.
It's a fact I'm afraid.

Yip. The believe they are the Herrenvolk. Singing the theme to the Dambusters whilst saluting in a Nazi fashion. What a #ed up bunch of morons. you couldn't make it up.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

There are idiots that support all teams regardless of country. I've been on the continent as an Aberdeen supporter to Madrid, Copenhagen & a few others. Never seen trouble once. Home games against the likes of Rangers or Celtic, yeah there's some hatred there but I've lived in aberdeen all my life, never seen any bad scenes of violence ever.
We had a street party in Aberdeen when Scotland got pumped out of the last the world cup. No violence.
Hibs fans have got history I will admit.

You gotta be kidding me. Aberdeen (ASC) have a history of football violence as big as any other team in the country and the only reason you never witnessed any violence abroad is because Aberdeen only ever make Europe once every 10 years and the (glory years for the ASC) are behind you.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Here we go something to cheer you up some proper Scotsmen

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bales free kick tho....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Well I'm out of this thread now as I'm off to the pub to watch Wales play Slovakia. English friends are supporting Wales, we both want us to go through in our group.
I shall leave the drama queen OP to his tragic hatred for anything English, and his violent wish to shoot bottle throwers in the face. Lol

Bitter auld whinge-bag

Up the Welsh! good luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Bales free kick tho....

As excellent as Bale is he is running the risk of catching Ronaldoitis. He's even started to pose like him at free kicks ffs.
edit on 11-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
is this fighting ,getting pissed and chanting a load of crap got anything to do with football anyway,its just an excuse to be twats abroad with puts people like me going off going anywhere. years ago the french police had machine guns at a couple of matches back in the 70s and the fans were good as gold, strange that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join