It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again English thugs bring shame on humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How many times is that now. I've lost count to be honest with you. So much for the hard core element being rooted out and on a "Watch List".

Every competition at every level England's shame raises it's fat toothless ugly head. Shame on them. Knuckle draggers up there with SEVCO aka Rangers FC RIP 2012 for violence, because...well... just because they think they are the only show in town and somehow they have meaning.

Scumbags of the highest order.

This is the the third day of rioting btw. As if the French dont have enough on their plates at the moment without having to deal with this crap.

Utter Scum.

Between clashes with the police, fans sang: “F##k off Europe, we’re all voting out.” They also sang anti-IRA and anti-German songs before singing: “Sit down if you hate the French.”

French riot police made nine arrests and were involved in a series of pitched battles with England football fans in Marseille as violence threatened to overshadow the country’s opening Euro 2016 game on Saturday.
England fans in fresh clashes with riot police in Marseille

No Wonder the English are hated the World over....other than those daft Yanks, who for some reason, seem like them.

Euro 2016 England Fans Chant About Brexit At Violent Clashes In Marseille
edit on 11-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Once Again English thugs bring shame on humanity

Lol, drama queen, shame on humanity FFS, yep, drama queen.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If i was in charge i would give the order to shoot them....in the face.

(post by Soloprotocol removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is good that you are not in charge then.
Shot in the face for throwing beer bottles yeah, that's not a society I'd like to live in. Baton, tazer, maybe a beating in the police cells, but shot in the face, really?
#ing drama queen

edit on 11.6.2016 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
just a bit o english fun aye mate

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Total madness. All day drinking like 15 - 20 pints in intense heat, lots of chanting, then throw a load of Russian, French Police, Marseilles muslims into the mix and its going to kick off. That pit bull looking bloke giving it some to the French Police, he looked mad
Totally mad!

Was watching some previous footage from a decade or so ago this morning on the last English jaunt to Marseilles, they call it the Battle of Marseilles. Loads of English fighting Tunisian fans, Arabs coaxing the English down alley ways then finding knife wielding drugged up local Arabs waiting for them. It's insane if that's going to happen again!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand Daft yanks? Rather be a yank than some temper tantrum throwing eurotrash snowflake.

(post by AVtech34 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: grainofsand Daft yanks? Rather be a yank than some temper tantrum throwing eurotrash snowflake.

I didn't say daft yanks, I think you replied to the wrong post.
It is the drama queen you should have replied to.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

these barmy yank pillocks causing a ruckus and its ruffling my feathers

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey, seeing as the rioting has been going on for three days now and not one peep from our English members i just thought i might highlight the situation. Luvvin it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion At least they aren't burning whole neighborhoods to the ground, or smashing innocent truck drivers in the faces with bricks. We will always have more violent riots.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: AVtech34

I didn't say daft yanks, I think you replied to the wrong post.
It is the drama queen you should have replied to.

Yip, Blame me. I mentioned Daft Yanks...well, because...I can only judge on what i see and what i see is a nation about to vote in Donald Lump as president, so yeah, Daft Yanks sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

thats cause us yanks are a nation of war

its kind of our specialty if ya havent noticed, military, wrestling, boxing, mma, the list goes on

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

quiet that talk before before we cut our military spending and leave you for the ruskies

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol When you have your local businesses and houses destroyed by mobs of uneducated pavement apes (multiple races) over the death of a gang banger then you can bitch, till then, shut up.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

It is good that you are not in charge then.
Shot in the face for throwing beer bottles yeah, that's not a society I'd like to live in. Baton, tazer, maybe a beating in the police cells, but shot in the face, really?
#ing drama queen

I would also call the order to shoot Brexit out voters in the face so it's a world you wouldn't have to worry about "Living in".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join