It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again English thugs bring shame on humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Replace the word "English" by muslims and u'll have 45 flags and 100 starts in 2 hours + you'll be on the front page in no time.

Damn it. I knew i missed a trick somewhere...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: grainofsand

It is good that you are not in charge then.
Shot in the face for throwing beer bottles yeah, that's not a society I'd like to live in. Baton, tazer, maybe a beating in the police cells, but shot in the face, really?
#ing drama queen

I would also call the order to shoot Brexit out voters in the face so it's a world you wouldn't have to worry about "Living in".

Yeah you are quite extreme with your views...you seem more violently inclined than the fans fighting in France.
No surprise to me of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
a reply to: Soloprotocol When you have your local businesses and houses destroyed by mobs of uneducated pavement apes (multiple races) over the death of a gang banger then you can bitch, till then, shut up.

It wont happen up here, In general we are mostly a civilised society. We leave that stuff to the knuckle draggers.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Shot in the face for throwing beer bottles yeah, that's not a society I'd like to live in. Baton, tazer, maybe a beating in the police cells, but shot in the face, really?
#ing drama queen

I would also call the order to shoot Brexit out voters in the face so it's a world you wouldn't have to worry about "Living in".

Yeah you are quite extreme with your views...you seem more violently inclined than the fans fighting in France.

Say's the man who stabbed a man.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So?

Football hooligans exist, the majority of fans including the English fans are perfectly peaceful and just out to enjoy themselves. Sure there are some bad apples and a few that get caught up in the mentality of the crowd but I think its a bit far to say that the English are hated the world over.

Honestly this thread comes off not so much as a commentary on rioting in France but rather as a anti-english rant.

Now I say this as a Scottish guy getting ready to sit down jump with joy as Russia destroy the English national team but that is just sporting national rivalry this thread sounds like a little more than that.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

#ing drama queen

Yeah, a burglar in my home. I thrust it through his shoulder area then tended him after calling emergency services.
The police took no action and deemed it reasonable force, what's your point?
I will defend myself as I legally can, you are advocating shooting bottle throwers in the face, a vast difference. You are making yourself look silly now...and still violently inclined...worryingly so I would venture to say.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah, a burglar in my home. I thrust it through his shoulder area then tended him after calling emergency services.

Wow you made my day.
I'd do exactly that if I'd had the chance to stop my nungalow being burgled and losing my precious watch. Awesome

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
easy.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I saw the same in Edinburgh.
Pitched battles...pretty fun tbh had to pretend to be Scottish or I would have had me head kicked in.
Oh and it wouldn't be a footie tournament without a bit of violence we are British after all.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Wow you made my day.
I'd do exactly that if I'd had the chance to stop my nungalow being burgled and losing my precious watch. Awesome

I would have shot him....in the face.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wow you made my day.

I was 18 years old and terrified, I didn't know how many were in the house so took the first one out with reasonable force so I could deal with a second intruder. There was no second intruder so I wrapped a towel around the burglars knife as it was still in him and comforted him until emergency services arrived.

Drama Queen's line about me stabbing a man was a lame distraction at best for his violent intent to shoot people in the face if they are throwing bottles.
I know it, he knows it, and anyone reading this thread can make their own minds up.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I would have shot him....in the face.

No you wouldn't just like you wouldn't shoot English fans in the face its just bravado and exaggeration.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Pitched battles...pretty fun tbh had to pretend to be Scottish or I would have had me head kicked in.
Oh and it wouldn't be a footie tournament without a bit of violence we are British after all.

And how did you go about pretending to be Scottish. Ginger wig ? Sing Sunshine on Leith.?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Wow you made my day.

I was 18 years old and terrified, I didn't know how many were in the house so took the first one out with reasonable force so I could deal with a second intruder. There was no second intruder so I wrapped a towel around the burglars knife as it was still in him and comforted him until emergency services arrived.

Drama Queen's line about me stabbing a man was a lame distraction at best for his violent intent to shoot people in the face if they are throwing bottles.
I know it, he knows it, and anyone reading this thread can make their own minds up.

There, there, there...it'll be ok. lol

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

And how did you go about pretending to be Scottish. Ginger wig ? Sing Sunshine on Leith.?

Maybe he just bought a few cans of special brew and beat his missus up

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I do a great accent lol.
Ginger wig? Racist lol

You know and I know if Scotland had been in the euros it could have been Scots having a rumble also.
I have been to rangers v celtic a few years back.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

#ing drama queen

The police took no action and deemed it reasonable force, what's your point?

I'm Calling Bull#. It's not for the Police to deem it reasonable force. that's the procurator fiscals job. Liar!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes theres been a bit of violence but its hardly surprising when you have a load of men on there own beered up and loads of foreign yobs looking for trouble deliberately targeting us Brits. We have a reputation and thus others want to see how they compare and thus we get blamed.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If i was in charge i would give the order to shoot them....in the face.

Yes, we could all guess you would.

How are the Scots behaving?

Oh yes, silly me, they're not there.

Come on England!!

Edit- Absolutely love the F**k off Europe, we're all voting out.
edit on 11/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Wow you made my day.

There, there, there...it'll be ok. lol

Who needs comforting? Certainly not me, it was a long time ago.
You really are employing a rather childlike debating style today Solo, almost sound like the Daily Fail with your 'shame on humanity' sensationalist crap.

Just another anti-English thread admit it, because I think it's pretty clear, you are so bitter you didn't even take the time to write a reasoned thread which I couldn't easily pick holes out of.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join