It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Insane Losing Strategy: Targeting States He Can’t Possibly Win Is a Gift to Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Hillary has a potential edge based on the electoral college count.

Digging into her "blue states" is a brilliant strategy. One that Romney and McCain failed to do.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The other night Jimmy Fallon asked President Obama if he thought the republicans were happy with their choice for nominee. He gestured like... well it's hard to say. Then he says. " We are..."
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

So his main objective is to stir up protesters into violence.

Wait, so you it's funny when Trump incites violence? But I thought BLM and anti Trump protesters were thugs for their violence?

So funny when Trump incites it, tragic when anti Trump supporters commit it?

Gotcha.

Trump is inciting nothing. If the anti-trump protesters turn to violence, that is their decision, not Trumps. If you disagree with my position, you can walk away, argue/discuss with me rationally like a human or get violent, the choice is yours not mine. The same thing applies to anti-trump protestors, the choice is theirs, not Trumps.

Or are you implying that all liberals are weak minded and easily lead astray?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/10.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Someone who's mocked people (Trump)VS someone who's been the author of death and chaos (Hillary)?

Such a difficult choice.................

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

How would he know what actual leaders do?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Right... What ev.
Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I think the same. He's trying to get out of it. Probably found out it involves real work.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump set the example and he revels in the violence and the mocking and the name calling and bullying He's selfish and not smart at all. Money can't buy love, beauty , health or brains.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Swills

I think the same. He's trying to get out of it. Probably found out it involves real work.

He never had any intention of going through with it in the first place. He has one job: be a distracting, obnoxious sideshow. And he's performed swimmingly. Time to wrap it up now.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It wont matter once Hillary is cuffed, lead away with a blanket over her head, put into a waiting car, and taken into custody for crimes committed by her.

We all know that will never happen, don't we?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Right? The truth is no one ever died because of Hillary but trump is stupid greedy and totally unfit to be president. Not so difficult a choice if you have a working brain.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

We the people don't take kindly to folks f**king up our elections. We have ways.....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dream on dream on. Dream on...Dream until your dreams come true.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We the people don't take kindly to folks f**king up our elections. We have ways.....

Ha! The plot thickens?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It's like Donald doesn't wanna be the president or something, amirite? Well, either he is a Clinton plant or a complete fool. I could go either way.

I've been saying this for a long time now...I don't think he actually wanted to be POTUS in the beginning, but now it's gone to his head and he's just in to deep now.

It's all about his pride and his ego at this point. I think he'd soon find that the job is boring and very stressful. He has nothing to gain from being POTUS.

Trump would loose a significant amount of personal freedom from being POTUS. He has little to gain from all of this...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Most strategists seem to think he should be trying to win over battleground and swing states that he has a chance at turning...

Instead of pouring money and time into a state he has no chance of turning or winning.

In order to WIN he will have to FLIP states. California will NOT flip.

It's a waste of his time.

edit on 10-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hee hee hee. shhhhh whispers...put that away not yet. You..round back. Joe take the side. Yes we have ways...
Cover me...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's like Donald doesn't wanna be the president or something, amirite? Well, either he is a Clinton plant or a complete fool. I could go either way.

I've been saying this for a long time now...I don't think he actually wanted to be POTUS in the beginning, but now it's gone to his head and he's just in to deep now.

It's all about his pride and his ego at this point. I think he'd soon find that the job is boring and very stressful. He has nothing to gain from being POTUS.

Trump would loose a significant amount of personal freedom from being POTUS. He has little to gain from all of this...

Perhaps it's simply weariness from the performance. He's near the end now...kind of how some books seem hurried and sloppy in the last couple chapters, when it's obvious the writer just wanted it done and over. It's difficult to maintain that kind of role for long. I'd almost admire it, actually, if he wasn't such an ass.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Trump set the example and he revels in the violence and the mocking and the name calling and bullying He's selfish and not smart at all. Money can't buy love, beauty , health or brains.

Oh, here we go again. Rah rah, shish boom bah, go Hillary go, please to ef'ing prison! Ok, so, you're a cheerleader and? Like I asked in my last response to you since you are new, Langley, Virginia? Do you have a vested interest in this election?

You say Trump sets an example, are these liberals so weak minded and easily lead/swayed that they have to follow this alleged example? Or is someone feeding them this alleged example?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Trump isn't stupid. He knows that without the minorities and women's vote he can't win.
I think his ulterior motive was to destroy the GOP. Why is the question?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join