It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've heard over and over that Donald Trump was wrong and racist for suggesting Mexico was sending us their poor and their criminals. The fact is Mexico has been doing this for a long time. It's a benefit for them to send America their poor and their bad people so they don't have to deal with them. Plus, those people send a lot of their money back to Mexico, which is an added benefit. I honestly have no idea how Americans can deny this or defend it.

Download Pamphlet: www.fdrurl.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
two flags for being so ...."on the ball "
can we handle it, though....I mean in the overall longterm world view....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Trump is right about every little...Mexico is the least of our problems...but it is an easy one bash around to drum up votes from folks that don't have clue.
Cheers

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well if a YouTube video says Trump is right then it must be true. Fun fact, more Mexicans are leaving the US then entering.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, and now Mexico is the paradise on Earth - lowest criminal rate, no violence and the happiest people alive!

Whoooo finds the sarcasm?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I say we just give them statehood and build the wall on the Southern border. With Mexico as a state, many of them will prefer to just stay in state. Everyone would be part of the construction industry overnight as the economic windfall will come from developing their infrastructure and bringing dwellings and all structures up to code.

Then we move on to Cuba and PR as states as well. Turning these into states will keep their populations at home and provide us established Americans with the opportunity to make money developing these places into code.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We already knew he was right. He just wasn't supposed to point out the elephant in the room. Bad Donald!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

YEA RIGHT!!!!!

Ahhh hahahahaha.

Believe that and you'll sell me a bridge right?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Trump is right about every little...Mexico is the least of our problems...but it is an easy one bash around to drum up votes from folks that don't have clue.
Cheers

You contend that Mexico is the least of our problems ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Cheers

I wouldn't say the least of our problems. Those that do "have a clue" know it's a symptomatic issue reflecting vested interest trumping any concept of overall health of the U.S..

Both parties have sold the U.S. out. Either to corporate interests or political agenda. Likely, it's too late to reverse, frankly.

That's where the long term traction of Trump manifests. Not merely those that don't have a clue-which is wrong, by the way, it IS one clue, amongst many- the overall health/survival of the U.S..

The alternative is Hillary......

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

And how are they tracking he exact amount of illegals entering and leaving. From your quoted source they used a survey and then estimated. They also used applications for citizenship which doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigrants. The numbers are essentially worthless.

Here I helped you, btw this was in uber small print at the bottom of your "study."

"These results are based on face-to-face interviews conducted among a representative sample of 1,000 randomly selected adults from across the country between April 7 to 19, 2015."
edit on 8-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sending people over?

More like they are fleeing being machetied to death by some bad people.

Don't believe the hype.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well, if it's a fact, then I guess you should be able to provide us with a proof, if you have any that is, and not just some blatant lies that came out of the mouth of that criminal hillary.

Even I as an outsider know that what you just said is definitely not true. I think most Americans will agree with me.
edit on 335k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well if a YouTube video says Trump is right then it must be true. Fun fact, more Mexicans are leaving the US then entering.

Well, if guy on ats says it's true, it must be..

Its like ..who to believe... Hillary or Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Not a freaking chance.

Sorry I lived in Santa Ana and Southern California for tens years Ive seen the truth with my own eyes.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

How did you miss the link at the bottom where you can download the pamphlet?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I think that's called ignorance.

Most people are simply blinded, and they can't see the truth, even if it's right there in front of their eyes.
edit on 347k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It sure doesn't look like more Mexicans are leaving than arriving. They're getting more radio stations, stores, lawn cutting services, restaurants, and homes, here in the Chicago area.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I can certainly attest to the sending money out to Mexico. We have thousands, probably millions of Mexican workers in Canada and they send money back to Mexico every week. A guy comes into a store across the street and moves money out for 50 to 100 Mexicans a day. But it appears this allowed by government, so it all comes back to government creating the problems.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join