It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Hmmm, let's see, go by your personal but limited experience or a research group.

What to do, what to do.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I couldn't care less what the research group says just look around you and stop ignoring it.

I've lived all over the country and the problem is very real, sorry that your taking a few words published by some people sitting behind a desk as proof but go to a border state and see for yourself.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As a born and raised Texan this is not news to me...

While MANY, MANY illegal immigrants are fantastic people, a percentage of them are vile.

Most family I have long since moved from anywhere south of San Antonio due to safety concerns.

This is not conjecture but fact...anyone who questions their impact on society go walk through McAllen, Edinburgh or brownsville after dark....it's terrifying...

And my wife's job as an inner city ER physician at a level I trauma center is an essay in what their impact on society is as a whole..
Again, it's inarguable and u need only spend a minute in an ED on any day at any time to see where our money and taxes are going...it's despicable...

While there are a majority that are law abiding and kind, it is inarguable the negative impact overall of the floods upon floods of people taking and taking...
We've seen it for 50 years in Texas and y'all will see their true colors as it becomes a possibility that the spout may be plugged....

Mark my words, violence is coming and is already here...

-Christosterone

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

In my experience the majority are takers. This has been an increasing trend. The older immigrants tend to be the harder workers but with the growing anti American and anti White populations they are vindicating their taking of our resources and actually promoting it within their communities.

It's easy to see for yourself.

Go to a border state or California, walk into a medical clinic, walk into the food stamp office, go to the section 8 housing facilities go to any manufacturing facility go to any construction site in the entire state and tell me what you see.

Not even kidding... if you think it's not a problem your 150% ignorant.

Trust me I didnt believe it either so I did exactly what I just said.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Yes, and now Mexico is the paradise on Earth - lowest criminal rate, no violence and the happiest people alive!

Whoooo finds the sarcasm?

You need to get out more. I love it here and visit as often as I can.

www.youtube.com...

I was there....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Proof of that in a link?

Oh, I see the PewHispanic link that you posted. Here's a fun mental workout--immigrants generally come to America to find a better life for themselves and/or their family. You've linked to something that cites a net loss of Mexican immigrants (legal or illegal, it doesn't specify with any numeric value) over the period when our "Great Recession" was at its worst, meaning there was a massive lack of jobs available.

OF COURSE MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO RETURN TO THEIR HOME AND FAMILIES IF THEY CAN'T FIND WORK.

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to prove here--that a bad supply and demand for jobs ratio has been proven to push out immigrants?

And here's another question--why are you trying to prove a point when it's impossible to track illegal entry and (not so illegal) exit of our country of individuals who are not apprehended at the border or while they are illegally in America? This number is a best-guess scenario, and the net loss of Mexican immigrants from 2009-2014 is only 140,000 people. That's easily within the margin of error in such a guessing game.

Basically, my point is that there's no story here, unless people don't want to actually think about the time period and the economic conditions and the reasons to immigrate to the U.S. in the first place.

ETA:

originally posted by: Swills

Hmmm, let's see, go by your personal but limited experience or a research group.

What to do, what to do.

What to do? Think about it a little more constructively than just taking the word of a research group. One research group...that used Mexican questionnaires that one must assume was filled out honestly by every individual answering the questions in order for the numbers to be accurate. A group that doesn't seem to consider the amount of untracked or untraceable illegal immigrants in the equation. Or those who come here who don't have a family left in Mexico who would note them on a questionnaire.

That are a million other things one could do than just take this research as gospel.

edit on 8-6-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It sure doesn't look like more Mexicans are leaving than arriving. They're getting more radio stations, stores, lawn cutting services, restaurants, and homes, here in the Chicago area.

just embrace the Invasion , you can't remain awake forever...

edit on 8-6-2016 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

It's every ER, all the time. The amount of money that's being lost just because of illegals going to the hospital has got to be an incredible number, and then we end up paying the bill.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We 'ain't' seen nothin' yet!

Remember the mass influx of unaccompanied children pouring over our southern border in 2014? ...or did we all forget about them? We probably did since the political theater of election time took over the 24-hour news stream.

These children were distributed all across the country and placed in handpicked districts, but the citizens of our country were not told where. It was all done "under the table". I wonder how many of them have now been able to bring in their family members.

What about now, 2016?

Apprehensions of unaccompanied children so far in 2016 are similar to the first six months of 2014. When looking at where unaccompanied children are from, there have been substantially more apprehensions among those from Guatemala (9,383) and El Salvador (7,914) than Honduras (4,224) during the first six months of fiscal 2016. In 2014, Honduras was the leader in the number of unaccompanied minors apprehended.

These children are coming through Mexico. Mexico is allowing them to traverse through their country. They flow over our southern border without much effort. Soon they, too, will be distributed across the country and relocated into government-selected districts. Soon their families will arrive.

Why? That is my question. Why?

At a time when jobs are scarce, the economy is slow, and local and state governments are overwhelmed with problems of their own trying to accommodate and assimilate them, we have to ask the bigger question...WHY is this administration encouraging this at this particular time? Why have we not controlled this mass influx like we have done in the past to keep from overwhelming our resources?

Controlled immigration policies is NOT anti-immigrant, but that is what the left and their media mouthpieces preach in order to stop asking the WHY questions. What is it they don't want us to see.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

I disagree with the bulls#it premise. A pamphlet is not the same as sending people, not even close.

If Trump somehow wins the election and really pisses off the government of Mexico at that point you will understand what it looks like to have people sent to the US.

The only reason the existing parts of the wall stay up now is because the Mexican government allows it. You can't secure a wall from one side of the border, but if you try the thing becomes a huge money pit. Mexico will not pay for a wall they will simply withdraw all enforcement from the border and turn a blind eye to all manners of heavy equipment digging tunnels or simply throwing tow hooks on the wall and dragging it to the scrap yard.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well, then that is the definition of ignorance which is the problem with all Trump supporters.

I bid you all a good day.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh the ignorance.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S. | Pew

The ignorance indeed.

The report from the Negative Population Growth Inc. said that the U.S. is currently accepting about 95,000 refugees and asylees. That is in addition to the over 500,000 legal and illegal immigrants coming to the U.S.

link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I say we just give them statehood and build the wall on the Southern border.

Already a done deal. Trump talks about building a wall but the US government is already planning a wall for Mexico and US citizens are footing the bill.

Merida Initiative

Newer areas of focus have involved bolstering security along Mexico’s southern border and addressing the production and trafficking of heroin in Mexico. As of November 2015, more than $1.5 billion of Mérida Initiative assistance had been delivered.

Then we move on to Cuba and PR as states as well.

PR is already an unincorporated United States territory. Their citizens are US citizens by birth.
edit on 8-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

link   

It's ignorant now to see things for yourself and make judgements based on personal experience??

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I Want to give a 'heart felt' thanks. NOT.

To Trump critics for enabling this SNIP.

Illegal immigrants kidnapping children to sneak into U.S. as ‘family units,’ feds say

But hey I guess instant voters are 'more' important than the law.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

edit on 8-6-2016 by neo96 because: holy double posts batman

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Did you ever stop and think not every brown person speaking Spanish was illegal? I live in So Cal too, less than 100 miles from the border. Not being over ran out here.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
They want to hurry up and get them all in here...so the wall will trap them IN America.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's plenty of legal immigrants.

Fact is California has nearly 3 million illegals with highest population of illegals in the country look it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It sure doesn't look like more Mexicans are leaving than arriving. They're getting more radio stations, stores, lawn cutting services, restaurants, and homes, here in the Chicago area.

Welcome to Los Angeles circa 20 years ago.

You're in for a wild ride.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join