It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It sure doesn't look like more Mexicans are leaving than arriving. They're getting more radio stations, stores, lawn cutting services, restaurants, and homes, here in the Chicago area.

That's cause hispanic is the new black.

Let that sink in.

Some of you will get it.

Some of you clearly won't.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Sremmos80

There's plenty of legal immigrants.

Fact is California has nearly 3 million illegals with highest population of illegals in the country look it up.

As a 3rd generation Californian, who's lived here most of his life, in Los Angeles, I find that number suspicious.

3 Million in L.A. County alone sounds more accurate

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

There is no such thing as a law abiding illegal immigrant.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I honestly have no idea how Americans can deny this or defend it.

It's just the power of the mainstream media, coupled with left wing/right wing, regressives/progressives, politically correctness or whatever the "flavor of the month" word is to describe those who are really out to destroy America, while hiding behind transvestites, gays or any number of other "victims", who have corrupted themselves and want people to sympathize for them. The reality is what Trump has said, and "reality", is what these progressives and politically correct imbeciles hide from, by using twists and turns, smoke and mirrors, obfuscation opaque justifications like "what about the women and children? [statements] " and to trick the public into letting criminals into the country by having a bleeding heart for ONLY the women and children...while there is no mention of the damage that the criminal gangs and fighting aged men will be doing once they get here. The same as they have always done.
Most of these progressives and PC people don't even think past what they're told to say by White Collar criminals like Hillary Clinton. All they do is parrot idiotic statements over, and over, and over. When asked valid questions about Trumps policies...they stand there searching for an answer, or can't come up with one. Essentially like chickens with their heads cut off. They don't even know what they're supporting. These teens in the streets with sign about Trump being a racist are usually just cast always that someone has taken in and brainwashed. Losers for the most part.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Obama is allowing tens of thousands of people seeking Asylum from Europe.Are those illegal aliens too?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama is allowing tens of thousands of people seeking Asylum from Europe.Are those illegal aliens too?

The Tsarnevs were 'refugees'.

We saw how well that turned out.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If they were a state they would add to the Federal tax system and be much better compensated for Medicare and other benefits.

I wonder if there is an "Expansionist Party" that supports growing the Union by adding more states? I think if we go one at a time and give a decade between, it would be a wonderful boom to both parties economies.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How about the news paper of record.

Is that a legitimate enough source for ya?

A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S.

The Mexican government drew fire from American advocates of tighter borders on Wednesday for publishing a pamphlet that instructs migrants how to safely enter the United States illegally and live there without being detected.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 8-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Do you think Trump will do anything to stop American Jobs being outsourced? No. he is a businessman-not a diplomat, a treasurer, or even a competent public speaker. He probably doesn't know how to spell 'policy.' Ask Trump how many jobs are going to be outsourced by American companies and he will look like a fool with his response.

"lets build a Mexican wall but let our call centers be based in Mumbai"

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

It's called the North American Union. Just takes baby steps to get something like that put in place.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't think I've heard anyone complain about the 42 million legal immigrants so cries of racism really don't apply.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I don't think I've heard anyone complain about the 42 million legal immigrants so cries of racism really don't apply.

You're looking at it all wrong. It doesn't matter if you are right or not, the people willing to take it to the streets see it that way and you are not going to change their minds.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

They can take to the streets if they want.

Which they have, and acted like a bunch of two year olds throwing temper tantrums because they don't get their way.

The place where things get decided is in a voting booth.

In a DEMOCRACY two sides get a say.

The side with the most votes 'win's'.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And venting on the webz changes what?

This thread is about Trump saying that mexico sends people. People act however they feel, be that like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum or hoping the border or making sure to cast your ballot.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Because they do.

The money they send home is like 2 or 3 percent of Mexicos GDP.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

No they don't, people go because they want to.

It's all the talk of how sweet things are stateside that has everyone dreaming about going to the US. Mexicans just have it easier because they are right next door.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Mexico's central bank reported remittances totaling $21.27 billion in 2010. Remittances are indeed a significant source of income to Mexico. Remittance inflows of $25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico's 2008 GDP.

Google is your Friend

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I never said that remittances were not real or that the amount was not what you stated.

What I said is that the government doesn't have to send people. They go of their own free will.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Trump probably could have worded his statement better, but from where I am ( Arizona ) , he is not completely wrong. While Illegals only make up about 9% of Maricopa county's population ( the 7th highest county rate in the US ) , they make up almost a quarter of all FELONY prosecutions. While illegals only make up 6% of the statewide population, they make up 17% of the DOC population, but that number is skewed and should even be higher. Convicted illegals are given the option of signing an agreement to be deported without hearing as soon as their sentence is up here in Arizona. In exchange they only have to serve 50% of their time, while everybody else serves at least 85%. If they had to complete their entire sentence then the number would be much higher. If only good people are coming, then why are the ones coming to Arizona committing felony crimes at such a high rate?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
If only good people are coming, then why are the ones coming to Arizona committing felony crimes at such a high rate?

I don't think anyone has ever said that only good people are hoping the border.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join