It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Regressive Left SJW's - A Message From The USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: olaru12

Nice job. This was actually a direct response to the Trump thread you just posted. Way to go! I actually started typing this on your bleeding heart white guilt laden thread, but I figured it was too important to have it buried in your trash race baiting thread.

Keep on race baiting, racists.

I don't even like Trump, I just dislike you people so much that I would vote for him just to give you the bird.

Call me one of your little names! Can I pick one for you. Some kind of ism or ist that you can abuse?

The best part of my thread, is pointing out how you nasty people abuse the good natured people of this country for your own satisfaction. Kick rocks.

Well you can always take DCCowboys advice and try and kick me in the nuts, but even the implied or suggestion of physical violence on an ATS member is frowned upon by the mods. At least you are forthright and honest. I look forward to interesting exchanges with you in the future.

btw...if I see Trump making a fool out of himself; I'm going to point it out and make a thread, despite your attempt a censoring me.

edit on 7-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In all seriousness, how often do we in our daily life or even someplace like ATS, encounter people who use words like "safe space" or "trigger" in anything but a mocking way?

Unless the OP is currently enrolled in a college or active on Tumblr, he's really upset about the mere idea that somebody, out there somewhere, is using these terms seriously. Wtf kind of vicarious victimhood via the media is that?
edit on 2016-6-7 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Way to go! I actually started typing this on your bleeding heart white guilt laden thread, but I figured it was too important to have it buried in your trash race baiting thread.

Lol. For somebody who claims to have such an issue with buzzwords, you sure do spew them profusely!

The best part of my thread, is pointing out how you nasty people abuse the good natured people of this country for your own satisfaction. Kick rocks.

Oh wow. You think you're the "good natured" one? Yikes. You hate basically half of your countrymen so much that want to elect somebody to "lash out violently" on them. That's pretty friggin far from "good natured" if you ask me. As much as I dislike Trump, as much as his supporters annoy and frustrate me, I don't want some authoritarian strong man to "lash out violently" against them.

What's wrong with you?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your reading comprehension skills are low. Maybe not, maybe you just read what you wanted to read.

The violently lashing out is what the protesters are doing right now, which is the exact opposite of what I want to be happening in this country. Let me reword this for you at 60 IQ levels of language:

"Hey, SJW's, you called people racist sexists too much, people aren't falling for the whining and crying anymore. You whined and cried and called people racist so much that it has no meaning anymore. You acted like this so much that people are actually going to the other side and are now siding with Trump in large numbers. You created Trump. Your whining and crying is not working anymore, so now you are assaulting people in the streets because you can't win with name calling anymore."

I hope I dumbed that down enough for you.

I am a Libertarian minded person, and I dislike Trump. You missed the point of this entirely. You read the word Trump and your brainwashing rushes to the surface blinding your normal levels of intellect. Proves my point really. The leftist mind control is STRONG.

Is English your second language or something? I am making fun of the authoritarian idiots trying to squash free speech and goodwill between the people in this country, REGRESSIVE LEFTISTS.

Wait, are you trolling me? Or wait, is this just another SJW ploy where you twist my words and try to make it look like I am making a threat?

I believe in the non-aggression principle, I am against violence unless it is in self defense.

What a disgusting accusation. I guess it is typical of your kind.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I will repeat what I just said, your reading comprehension is SO LOW.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

See? You guys throw accusations around when there were none. You just prove my point. I am not censoring you, I am making fun of you. Your cry bullying doesn't work anymore, and I think it is hilarious. You are so brainwashed that you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound running around calling everyone racist.

"frowned upon by the mods"

What a crybully.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I edited it before I derailed the thread

LOL

Really. It's your thread and you didn't want to derail it with something in the OP. Neat excuse but just how the hell would that even be possible.

You can't derail a thread that isn't even a thread yet. You're starting it and you create the topic in your opening. You can't derail anything in the first post. Anything you include in there is still part of the topic.

Man I love you Trump folks. You're all so much like him too I think it's hilarious.

All of you have the best words!!

edit on 7-6-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Don't look at me because your composition is lacking. Maybe if you weren't triggered, having a meltdown and hysterically typing bolded text walls, your whining would be a little less muddled and easier to read?

It would also be helpful if you weren't irrational. Do you really believe that the violent protests on the West Coast have anything to do with buzzwords and political correctness? Lol. Is it dark there in your colon, where your head is stuck?

It's quite obvious to people who are sane, reasonably intelligent and currently getting an adequate supply of oxygen to their brains that the violent protesters that we've seen in videos are largely Hispanic and aren't there because they're "SJWs" but rather, because they passionately hate Donald Trump.

Why?

Because Donald Trump is a race pimping demagogue and would be authoritarian strong man who has made demonizing certain groups central to his campaign. That wasn't abundantly clear by just listening to him?

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people."
"Well, somebody’s doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody’s doing it! Who’s doing the raping? Who’s doing the raping?"
"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."

Are you completely unaware of how many times identical rhetoric has been used throughout history to describe every imaginable minority group that some idiot whispering asshole or another had an interest in using for a target at which to direct the amorphous anger of disaffected halfwits who always have the exact same delusion of being part of some "silent majority" of "good natured" folks who were just "pushed too far?"

You know what your real problem is? Aside from being irrational, unoriginal, a hypocrite and a bit dull? You're clearly not well acquainted with history.

Otherwise you'd recognize this garbage as the same hate mongering rhetoric used to push "Yellow Peril" and to demonize the Irish, Italian, Polish and other immigrants in the 19th and early 20th Century — and let's not forget as a defense for segregation (whose doing the raping! whose doing the raping!) — and even now in this stupid restroom circlejerk (whose doing the raping! whose doing the raping!).

It's always the same thing. They're criminals, they're rapists, they bring drugs, they bring disease, they steal jobs, they won't assimilate, they're destroying your culture, they're not loyal, they're here for hand outs, they're getting special treatment, etc. Nothing changes but whose depicted in the stupid caricatures used to get stupid people to vote.

Not surprisingly, some people get really bent out of shape when they're part of a racial, ethnic or religious group that is being demonized for political gain. Predictably, just as in with any adequately large group of people, there will be those who can't contain their hostility.

Is it right? No, of course it isn't but does it have anything to do with "buzzwords" and "political correctness?" Only a crazy person or an imbecile would try to connect those dots.

Poor composition aside, I stand by what I said. You can protest all you want but it takes a distinctly authoritarian mindset to believe that electing a president is a "grand finale" (what was "final solution" hitting a little too close to home for comfort?) to a social phenomena such as "political correctness."

What exactly do you think Queen Trump is going to do to stop all the things that have you so upset?

Is he going to magically assume the authority to author new laws? Laws to criminalize calling a bigot a bigot? Do you believe his overtly authoritarian promise of "[making] it easier to sue the media for negative articles and win lots of money?"

Also, you do use a whole lot of buzzwords: SJW, cry-bully, political correctness, SJW, bleeding heart, white guilt, etc. Maybe you should worry about your own illiberal predilection for silencing others?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ummm...as far as ATS goes...and...THE USUAL SUSPECTS...I tend to just scroll on by the nails on chalkboard grate of their screed...

They have nothing to contribute...exist only to bait...live their small lives crafting outrage as they in fact become parody...

It's sad to watch really...

I see them populating your thread...and am not at all astonished by how moth-like they came fluttering to your candle...

Such predictability alas loses it's entertainment value...Still...the puppet show...MUST...go on...and the caricatures ever rear their ungainly heads...

Nauseating...in a spellbound sort of way..........................................Don't you think...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
you got a few in the net.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Can a fart be misogynist?

In College and Hiding from Scary Ideas

The sjw movement is completely retarded. The OP has made a valid point. Modern feminism has debased itself because spoiled-children who have never experienced oppression are looking for things to oppress them (fart rape, sexist air conditioners, etc).

These people need to go live in an actual patriarchical society that promotes an actual rape culture.
edit on 7-6-2016 by CharlestonChew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You are very dense. You are so brainwashed by the media and your propaganda schooling regimen. I am not going to show you the facts, because I know that you are so closed minded that it won't even register into your media saturated brain.

I love those quotes. You call those racist when they are the truth. All you need to do is look past your predetermined prejudice to look at the facts. There are massive amounts of criminals coming across the border. Look at how many of the people being deported are CONVICTED CRIMINALS:
Ice Statistics
Why do you consider that racist? Why do you want our borders to be unsecure?
Again, I understand that you are to set in your ways to look at facts. Another casualty of the media.

I do not like Trump, but I don't like him because of his policies, not because of some over sensationalized propaganda being spewed by the controlled media.

The "Grand Finale" that you keep talking about, is me pointing out the irony. The irony that you crybaby leftists are the direct cause and reason for the rise of Trump. All you dumbos needed to do was shut your mouth, and he would have ended up screwing himself over. BUT NO. You need to do the exact opposite, which is run around and call white America a bunch of racists and sexists and whatever else you pansies like to shout.

You don't understand that we are sick of it. People are tired of being disrespected and trashed on. So now, I get to laugh at you little crybabies create the exact opposite results. It backfired, and I think it's hilarious.

Again, I don't like Trump. I don't think he is going to fix anything. But I am still going to point and laugh, and you are a wonderful example of who I am laughing at. You made this happen. You and your cry bully army are the reason Trump is where he is. Enjoy!

Brainwashed zombies sucking on the mainstream medias teat. MY vote for Trump is the direct result of people like you. I am doing it 100% out of spite and revenge, and that's it. Actually, I would say that you probably had a hand in me making this decision. I see you whining and crying on this site every day, along with several other delicate princesses.

Keep on calling everyone racists, see what it get's you.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

In all seriousness, how often do we in our daily life or even someplace like ATS, encounter people who use words like "safe space" or "trigger" in anything but a mocking way?

Unless the OP is currently enrolled in a college or active on Tumblr, he's really upset about the mere idea that somebody, out there somewhere, is using these terms seriously. Wtf kind of vicarious victimhood via the media is that?

It is a dangerous trend, regardless.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlestonChew

You can't use facts, evidence, or examples with these people. They are in such a brainwashed cult-like trance that nothing will show them the light. They are all in here proving my point. It is silly.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: CharlestonChew

You can't use facts, evidence, or examples with these people. They are in such a brainwashed cult-like trance that nothing will show them the light. They are all in here proving my point. It is silly.

Just kickem in the nuts and get it over with.....

btw...you jumped to some erroneous conclusions about me. I'm a Libertarian, worked for Gov. Gary and am proud to call him my friend and will vote for him this time as well.
edit on 7-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That is unfortunate. I am a Libertarian that voted for Gary Last cycle and was planning to vote for him this one as well. Now I am voting for Trump just to spite all the anti-Trump people, and I think it will be worth the satisfaction, especially since Gary picked Weld instead of someone based on principle.

Stop race baiting it makes you look like a prick.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A message from the USA?!

Omg! Omg! Omg! Are you Uncle Sam?!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Ooooh all in bold. You must be seriously mad.

Didn't you know all bold letters or caps, means silent majority? JUST LOUDER

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty liberal, especially on social issues. I've never seen, heard, or used the term "social justice warriors" before. Never knew it was a thing until your somewhat misguided rant.

Are there some fair talking points in your rant? Absolutely. Even for a misguided, apparently hated, "left regressive" (no idea on that one), I can see validity buried in the anger. But I don't get the anger. Has this impacted you in real life? As other have said, the terms you throw out are just not normal chit chat verbiage. Outside of the internet and mainly sites either for or against (and ATS) any specific social issues, you never hear the words spoken. Why is that?

Because the vast majority of us are letting you have your outrage, and letting those you are outraged by have their outrage, and life goes on just as it did yesterday, last month, and last year with no real impact on quality of life.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I think part of the problem is that a lot of what gets viewed as relevant and topical is the provocative stuff the media pushes because it sells. They create this fog of "this is what's going on right now!" and sometimes it's hard to look past that.

But, another part of the problem is the dismissiveness we see from almost everyone who responds to these types of OPs. It seems like you recognize the absurdity of these new wave "activists" yet refuse to accept the concern anyone has about the effect their agendas will have on this country.

While this movement may be festering on campuses and websites, it isn't as if it's going to remain there. I don't know what your personal opinion of these people is but personally I don't see them as benign or ignored. They are setting policy on college campuses, they are winning rulings on a variety of topics across the nation. This isn't just a few people sitting around a classroom being silly. This is an organized and evidently well supported group who doesn't show any signs of stopping the spread of their new ideas and making sure everybody else falls in line.

A lot of the people attacking the SJWs are also fools themselves so this doesn't make things any easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join