It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Regressive Left SJW's - A Message From The USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Racist,racism,sexism,homophobia, islamophobia, xenophobioa, transphobia, intolerant,insensitive,white supremacist,Hitler,nazi,CIS,patriacrchy,hate,hate speech,slur,fascist,fascism,equality,white privilege, privilege, disadvantaged, ableism, ageism, colonialism, oppression, oppressed, discrimination, discriminatory, body shaming, fat shaming, thing privilege, hateful, bully, microaggression, misogynistic, misogyny, prejudice, anti-semitism, multi-cultural, violent speech, feminism, objectification, cultural appropriation, imperialism, triggered, trigger warning, diversity, diverse, ignorance, ignorant, slavery, institutional racism, wage gap, safe space,PC,politically correct, and on and on.

What's a SJW?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

If you have never heard the term, then you really are not aware of the real, and much bigger problem.

The media, education system, and political class are pushing this ideology. On the surface it appears that it is just a bunch of dumb college kids and misguided adults taking part in this segment of our society, but there is a larger picture to this. This is social engineering, and it is very intentional and calculated. Our universities now teach this regressive indoctrination in school sanctioned classes.
Microaggression Classes

This is a war on freedom of speech. It has successfully engineered a new generation of people that not only have no problem silencing people at any cost, but they think they are doling out justice while doing so. College students and young adults BEG for authoritarian censorship from authorities, whether it be the government or school administration. They do not value free speech or American constitutional values. Having open and honest discussion is no longer valued. Free speech is only deemed "acceptable" if you agree with people on the far left. Look at the comments about the immigration problem that Donald Trump said. He didn't call anyone a racial slur. He did not get on stage and say that Mexicans are a lower species. Even talking about our very real immigration problem is now considered racist. Opening a door for a woman is now sexist. Wanting to vet "refugees" prior to entering the country is now hate speech. If you discuss any of these things, you are shouted down with words on the list I provided. This social engineering is a deliberate tool to silence opposing views, and usher in strict speech regulations. The powers that be will be using this to take away our rights, and they already are.

There are multiple examples of this in modern society. The most recent is the new push to censor "hate speech" in the EU. One of the most important freedoms humanity has is free speech, and there are multiple countries pushing to further and further remove our right to speak freely. If you speak about the very real problem of Europe being overrun by "refugees" you will have your post's removed, and your accounts deleted.
Refugee rape censorship
In another story in the UK, a man posted a spoof video about his dog being a Nazi.
Nazi Dog
And in the United States, anyone that does not hold leftist supporting rhetoric is censored and buried.
Twitter Censorship

This is going to have a much larger effect in the future. We all know that our governments don't work for us, and this culture is ushering in authoritarian anti-free speech legislation.

Freedom of speech is the single most important freedom that people in the USA have, and we must fight for it, protect it, and stop any group or single individual that would undermine this basic right.

Eventually, this group will be the majority. We will be censored everywhere. And then guess what happens? The government enacts legislation that makes disagreeing with the political powers "hate speech."

These people are being used, and they don't even know it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The childish tantrums of the regressive authoritarians is even funnier than the most bizarre antics of the SJWs.

Bravo childish regressive authoritarians! You are improving my hand eye co-ordination as I spend time dodging all the toys you're throwing out of your prams!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Winstonian

Don't look at me because your composition is lacking. Maybe if you weren't triggered, having a meltdown and hysterically typing bolded text walls, your whining would be a little less muddled and easier to read?

It would also be helpful if you weren't irrational. Do you really believe that the violent protests on the West Coast have anything to do with buzzwords and political correctness? Lol. Is it dark there in your colon, where your head is stuck?

It's quite obvious to people who are sane, reasonably intelligent and currently getting an adequate supply of oxygen to their brains that the violent protesters that we've seen in videos are largely Hispanic and aren't there because they're "SJWs" but rather, because they passionately hate Donald Trump.

Why?

Because Donald Trump is a race pimping demagogue and would be authoritarian strong man who has made demonizing certain groups central to his campaign. That wasn't abundantly clear by just listening to him?

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people."
"Well, somebody’s doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody’s doing it! Who’s doing the raping? Who’s doing the raping?"
"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."

Are you completely unaware of how many times identical rhetoric has been used throughout history to describe every imaginable minority group that some idiot whispering asshole or another had an interest in using for a target at which to direct the amorphous anger of disaffected halfwits who always have the exact same delusion of being part of some "silent majority" of "good natured" folks who were just "pushed too far?"

You know what your real problem is? Aside from being irrational, unoriginal, a hypocrite and a bit dull? You're clearly not well acquainted with history.

Otherwise you'd recognize this garbage as the same hate mongering rhetoric used to push "Yellow Peril" and to demonize the Irish, Italian, Polish and other immigrants in the 19th and early 20th Century — and let's not forget as a defense for segregation (whose doing the raping! whose doing the raping!) — and even now in this stupid restroom circlejerk (whose doing the raping! whose doing the raping!).

It's always the same thing. They're criminals, they're rapists, they bring drugs, they bring disease, they steal jobs, they won't assimilate, they're destroying your culture, they're not loyal, they're here for hand outs, they're getting special treatment, etc. Nothing changes but whose depicted in the stupid caricatures used to get stupid people to vote.

Not surprisingly, some people get really bent out of shape when they're part of a racial, ethnic or religious group that is being demonized for political gain. Predictably, just as in with any adequately large group of people, there will be those who can't contain their hostility.

Is it right? No, of course it isn't but does it have anything to do with "buzzwords" and "political correctness?" Only a crazy person or an imbecile would try to connect those dots.

Poor composition aside, I stand by what I said. You can protest all you want but it takes a distinctly authoritarian mindset to believe that electing a president is a "grand finale" (what was "final solution" hitting a little too close to home for comfort?) to a social phenomena such as "political correctness."

What exactly do you think Queen Trump is going to do to stop all the things that have you so upset?

Is he going to magically assume the authority to author new laws? Laws to criminalize calling a bigot a bigot? Do you believe his overtly authoritarian promise of "[making] it easier to sue the media for negative articles and win lots of money?"

Also, you do use a whole lot of buzzwords: SJW, cry-bully, political correctness, SJW, bleeding heart, white guilt, etc. Maybe you should worry about your own illiberal predilection for silencing others?

I admire your patience & tenacity & hope your words resonate with those capable of comprehending the truth.
You're a far better man than I, you persevere in the face of the Dunning/Kruger effect without pause. Kudos!
Whereas I read their nonsense & merely shake my head in disgust & despise humanity just a little bit more.

So not that it means anything but my Applause for responses like yours & Thank You, maybe there's hope for humanity yet.

K~

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh dear...

This thread would appear to be littered with disagreements.

I have opinions regarding these matters but I'm not supposed to talk about them, it's oppressive or something.

So I've taken to saying the opposite to what I actually think, I know - it's confusing at first but, damn it - if he's a her and she's a him then I'm the guy who says the opposite of how it is because that's the person I've always felt like - IIINSIIIIDE!

Oh, sobs!

But since I'm the guy who says the opposite to what he thinks then I think I must be the guy who says what he thinks...because, that's the opposite, or something.

Yeah, this is too confusing...scrap that idea.

I didn't think it through...yeah, this is a cool thread.

I agree...with everyone about everything and I hope we all win and lose this debate together as a people.

So..have I won this thread?
edit on 7-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Perhaps not but here's my contributory flag as a token of my appreciation.

Much obliged.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I just don't get it...I'm not a "Social Justice Warrior", but I also don't care about what "Social Justice Warriors" have to say. Why are people so bothered by what these so-called "SJW's" are saying? Why do people care SO MUCH about other people's thoughts or opinions? It seems the people bothered by "SJWs" are just as bad as the "SJWs" themselves in terms of their staggering over-sensitivity and ability to take offense over the smallest things (such as the opinions of others) to the point of nearly stroking out every time someone thinks or says something they don't like or agree with.

Honestly, "SJWs" and "ObSJWs" (Offended-by Social Justice Warriors) are two sides to the same delicate snowflake, and the world would be less irritating if they would all just grow spines.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Great. There's probably 200 threads on ATS singling out people who believe in liberal values. There's nothing more intelligent than being belligerent towards your fellow man. That'll wake them up and get them thinking like you. Fall in line people!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Uh Oh. It looks like someone just got triggered.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

There is a difference between having liberal values and being a SJW. The people on the far left have the power, and they abuse it.

I have liberal values. I am a white male in a long term relationship with a Mexican woman and have multiple friends varying sexual preferences, races/nationalities, and walks of life.

People are sick of getting shouted down and being called "isms" all the time.

But yeah, I guess the current American culture declaring all white men to be racist sexist rape machines is something we should all just shrug off right?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This thread in a nutshell.

edit on 7-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Another cry baby thread.

Can I borrow that for all the bathroom thread, and all the evil rich threads, and the evil gmo threads, and all the climate is out ta git us threads,

Basically everything 'SJWS' cry about.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I've already got it on loan for those "They're gonna git our gunz!" threads.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I've already got it on loan for those "They're gonna git our gunz!" threads.

Problem is there K.

Gun owners DO have something to snip about. Unlike the manufactured crap from SJW's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If you're referring to the ten thousand threads about how gmos are evil, transgender bashing, and how climate change isn't real then yeah I'm so sick of those "SJWs".

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ooooh you just got triggered. Sorry bro, find your safe place.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not eloquent, didn't say everything that needed to say, but I am with you!
S&F just to piss off the Nancy-boy, hairy pitted man-women SJW's out there. Trump sucks, no doubt. However, he's getting my vote just because he is so much better than the alternatives. We need some old school, screw PC and others feelings when the fate of our great nation lies in the balance. We went TOO PC, too fast and too far. I hate what this country and a large portion of its people have turned into. It started in the 80's and has festered into the swollen pus-pimpled crap hole we see everywhere.
(I'm mad too)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Blah blah blah. I know a lot more dumbass conservatives who say "SJW" than I know "liberals" actually using the buzzwords that have you in such consternation.

Normal everyday Americans have had enough. How did you lose, you ask? DONALD TRUMP. That's the grand finale to your race-baiting regressive agenda. You did not only lose but you LOST HARD. You can't get away with your crap anymore, and so now it is time to lash out violently.

Ah, the self-righteous indignation of the authoritarian. What you're really saying is:

"Nothing scares me more than change so I need an authoritarian strong man who will trample the right's of others in the name of stopping change because I'm weak and incapable of adapting"

How do you not get that you're the regressive? You want to roll back progress.

THAT IS BY DEFINITION 'REGRESSIVE'

How do you not see that you're an authoritarian? Here's the crap you are saying:

"How did you lose, you ask? DONALD TRUMP. That's the grand finale to your race-baiting regressive agenda. You did not only lose but you LOST HARD. You can't get away with your crap anymore, and so now it is time to lash out violently."

There's no other way to interpret this. It's time to "lash out violently" and "[Donald Trump] is the grand finale?" How isn't that electing a person you hope will be a dictator, suppressing the rights of groups that you hate?

Disgusting. Shame on you. While you may not be as bad as these violent protesters in your actions thus far, your thinking is even worse and you're hoping that the act of voting for Donald Trump is going to aid the rise of an authoritarian regime to "lash out" at your perceived enemies — over buzzwords that you probably don't even hear in your daily life anyway but somehow have you frothing at the mouth — and that's worse.

All I see is a sea of ad hominem. Is this what passes for intelectual debate these days? I think you need to get out from under that mask in your avatar..

+1 for the fake outrage.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Ooooh you just got triggered. Sorry bro, find your safe place.

.....Coming from Queen Trigglypuff herself...thats funny.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join