It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Regressive Left SJW's - A Message From The USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you think that is really Triggly?? That would be awesome!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Do you think that is really Triggly?? That would be awesome!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I've noticed a trend that Liberals are suddenly using the words they invented to describe themselves as derogatory terms.

It's hilarious and just helps point out the complete absurdity of the radical left.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
is this another thread were a white person is more or less tired of being treated like a minority in terms of bashing?

Welcome to the club Johnny, welcome to the club.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Is this ATS or Facebook? Every thread turns into something resembling a typical FB comments section. It's like people can't wait for someone to post something that they don't agree with so they can not debate it, but sling mud. It's amazing a place that boast so many smart individuals as members can deteriorate into such a childish pi##ing contest. Sorry to get off topic, but come on.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Haha the hypocrite is strong in this one;

Is mad about SJW and special snowflakes, creates another whiny thread on ATS about the subject in a simular fassion Id assume special snowflakes would do.

Someone brings fort reasonable criticism; refuses to get into discussion about the subject matter effectively creating his own safe place hes accusing others of having...

So far for you being taken serious i guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AntisocialAnxiety

To be fair, it is in the "Rant" subforum.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Ummm...I also voted for Gary the last go round...and Ron Paul before that...I was going to vote for Paul the last time but switched to Hart when Paul dropped out...

I'm also with you on voting for "The Donald"...It's more a protest vote against exactly what you've described...I am sick to the gills on what the regressives have done and are doing...(as well as the neocons)...I don't as a rule practice hate...it's a useless and destructive emotion...However these simpletons bring me close to it at times...although it's more exasperation and pity at their childish behavior...

High theater...indeed...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's a great rant. But I don't think the "regressive left" is a movement that just popped up. The elites have been pushing it. These buzzwords were created for a reason. But the trouble now is that it's backfiring in peoples faces. OR is this really all part of the plan? After-all, I keep reading about the elite being "Eugenicists". Eugenicists would want the rise of the far right. Wouldn't they?

The irony is that from everything the regressive left do to push unity only ends up truly with division. I think there is a bigger game at play here. A chess game and we can't see the moves ahead. Where is all this going?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Nice rant.

I watch Paul Joseph Watson a lot giving rants on the backward inversion by these imbeciles of the things they are supposed to represent.

But I feel he wastes too much energy on these gullible buffoons,the whole insanity of the SJW'S is out of control and and I just feel like yawning evreytime I hear racist or check your privilege but I will agree they are becoming more violent and act like a pack of mobbed up demented coward and need to be slapped down and the mainstream media goading these loon balls on is not helping.

But let's be honest here it is called "Social Engineering"!
The special triggered snowflakes are as much a victim of this as the people they target.
It's part of a Globalist agenda to drown out freedom of speech to the point that you censor yourself for fear of ridicule so that you never dare to question an authoritarian political system that is choking the life out it's own citizens for the benefit of the Elites.

There are many other aspects to it that I can't be arsed going into but I hear you loud and clear.

What's also worrying is these will be our future leaders which will not hesitate to slam down the hammer on those that do not agree with their narrative......they are being groomed to incrementally impose a totalitarian mindset which will be foisted onto the American people.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: khnum
at least you have a Donald Trump to middle finger these people with in my country we dont and we need an enema for the system badly.

Oh no, you edited your post. I was looking forward to hearing more about the tranny mafia types. How do you know about these groups?

On a super serious note, I would watch the # out of a show called Tranny Mafia. I mean we already have an Amish Mafia on TLC that is so beyond ridiculous I didn't know if it could really get weirder. Seriously, you need to sell that idea.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20823408]Konduit

"you're a effing white male" is my ring tone,
say what you want about the right but cuckstep
is a great innovation.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
You have run out of options. No one is buying into this garbage anymore. We have had it, and it will not work anymore. You will continue turning to violence, but it will be to no avail. You have already lost. We can see this every day now. Every new Trump supporter that comes out of the woodwork is the evidence. Every time you see Trump's face, just remember, YOU created this. Your anti-American anti-freedom behavior has cost you A LOT. It has lost you the control that you had. It has lost you the power of words that you abused. Keep trying, I know you will.

See, while I agree with your disdain for the SJWs littered throughout social media (and some of those who are actually brave/stupid enough to take to the streets with their bitter hatred for everything) and that their "message" is losing--at least with normal, everyday people--I think that the big problem here is that knee-jerk reactions and running to the extreme opposite end of things is a terrible way to respond to these SJWs.

While I (sometimes) like Trump's style, I don't think that he's right to run our country, especially at this moment in time when there is such a divide between ignorant extremists (on both sides) and your average American. He's not going to fix anything--he's going to fuel the fire.

My opinion: It's great to let the SJWs know that their rhetoric is failing, but allowing their rhetoric to manipulate you into voting for Trump is, in a way, allowing them to control you...something that you claim that they can't do anymore.
edit on 8-6-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't think you know what regressive means.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Change "Trump" to "Edward", and "SJW" to "Jacob", and you folks were all having this same fight in the movie theaters a few years ago.

PFFFFT!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

It's called "Drag Race"

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The choices we get to "choose" from now are either Trump or Bill Weld so I will be going with Trump. It is just icing on the cake at this point.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Exactly, you get it. Most people don't understand the social engineering behind this. When your entire ideology is based on lies, the only reaction the average person has is to lash out. That's why this sjw crap is failing. I think the engineers underestimated what the every day citizen is capable of. They were right, a ton of people fall for it, that's why we have such a large amount of people buying into the rhetoric. When you see some of the largest holders of power in this world all pushing for the same thing, it is NOT a coincidence. Colleges, media, and politicians, all pushing for the same sjw rhetoric? It's all planned and being executed under our noses.

I think that makes me more mad than anything. I have faith in humanity, and I know we are smarter than this crap.

If you are part of a movement that is created by the power brokers, than you are supporting the wrong movement.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Was it Stalin or Kruschev who said that Communism would bring down the US within a century by subverting it's Youth?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Dammmm, that OP should be on a plaque somewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join