It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Regressive Left SJW's - A Message From The USA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

So true. Trump is the creation of SJWs as much as anything else.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The choices we get to "choose" from now are either Trump or Bill Weld so I will be going with Trump. It is just icing on the cake at this point.

No, it's between Trump or Johnson. In my book, there's no real comparison between the ability to govern, between the two.

VP nominees mean very little, other than they will be president if something happens to actual president. Seriously, what has Joe Biden done in eight years?

Regardless, even then, I don't know what your beef is with Weld, so it's hard for me to know why you would think Trump is better.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Touché! I guess I was triggered lol.

As far as the OP, I agree with most of it, disagree with some of it. I guess I'm just not exposed to the "SJW" enough to really make me overly angry. If these individuals were in my face every time I went outside, then I that would change.

I do get angry seeing people being physically harassed no matter which side it's coming from. Watching any person/persons sucker punch another on these video clips, drives my thoughts to wanting to use my frequent flyer miles to hunt them down and return the favor. But that's not at all possible. Even if it were, it wouldn't solve anything and I'm sure I'd take many more lumps than what I dished out.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's like trolls, just dont feed them and they will go away.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Twilight fans coming out, watch out!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If there's something that makes my blood boil, it is definitely all the special snowflake Social justice retards and their "political correctness" regime. It's pure BS. All they ever do is spout BS, talk BS, and live by BS. It's funny watching them whine when Milo makes fun of them.

The SJWs themselves are the perpetrators of hate. Hitler and Stalin would be proud to see what they inspired.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree with you, but I refuse to go to the Trump side.

Vermin Supreme and Gary Johnson 4 election season!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

If he's not mad, I'm mad, bro.

This is ridiculous. It needs to be brought to light.

Go ahead...flame. I could care less. You, or anyone else out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm trying to read this thread with an open mind, but here's the truth:

I don't like your passive-aggressive responses. You think because you're writing with less passion or anger that you are more logically minded and a more sound responder but I see right through it.

Really? You think because some people in this country don't want transgender people peeing in the bathroom with our children that we're stifling America's precious growth?

Even more laughable, is that you believe that what's happening in America is growth.

Here's a little secret: it's not growth. It's control. It's brainwashing. It's guilt laden.

What's happening to America is obvious to everyone except people like you, who are force feeding the country a diet that most people can't stomach.

Let me guess... You're a Hillary fan. That's scary in itself. And.....

You are the poster boy for the new America.

I can't wait to see your face when we take it back.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
ignorance

What what what?

I demand you fork over some cash, you ingorantaphobe!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would rephrase your title because it's childish and misleading to claim you represent an entire country...
Say 'A message from a US citizen' or something, not 'A message from The USA'. Absolute click bait, because I wouldn't be here if it was posted rightfully as the opinion of another overly sensitive American.

That being said, as a non-US citizen, I'm loving watching your country crumble under social disharmony (morbidly exciting for me). Just wait until your election, I know in my corner of the world we're all preparing for a spectacular show of civil disharmony.
You've made your bed, now you have to lie in it. There are too many conflicting ideas, too much fuel being added to the fire, all in an effort to win a presidential campaign. Why send a nation into turmoil for one measly election? Why so much hate? you can't educate people on your agenda if you're belittling them while you try to educate them (and yes, that goes for idiotic SJW's as well).

I respect your opinion, but I'd suggest you focus on educating people with less hostility. I for one would've been much more open to taking your ideas on board if it hadn't been so angry and aggressive, and insinuating that anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't understand your writing has a low IQ is just childish. Find a real response to objectors.

But hey, it is a free world, and each human is entitled to their own opinion.
Spoiler: none of them actually matter in the grand scheme. We all die and fade into obscurity, and so will all those bull# buzzwords internet idiots love to use.

SJW's make my blood boil, their agenda is skewed from reality. But so are the vitriolic people in the counter culture. No one is right, and no one will ever be right. You can't please everyone in politics, but you sure as hell shouldn't destroy everyone in the process of winning an election.

I respect you for being so forthright in your beliefs, most people are too scared to voice opinions in the current global political climate because they're instantly demonised by the opposing side.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ouch..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sepium

Just wanted to respond to this section here:

I respect your opinion, but I'd suggest you focus on educating people with less hostility. I for one would've been much more open to taking your ideas on board if it hadn't been so angry and aggressive, and insinuating that anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't understand your writing has a low IQ is just childish. Find a real response to objectors.

I respect your opinion, but I'd suggest you focus on educating people with less hostility.

The problem with this SJW "movement" is that they are not open for debate. They are not open to opposing opinions. The entire SJW movement takes a few shreds of truth, and then builds a massive military tank of lies around it. They do not respect anyone or anything that is not inside their religion. Yes, I call it a religion because that's what it is. It is a faith based doctrine, except the difference between religion and the SJW cult, is that we have facts and reason to completely discredit the nonsense they spew. The best way I can describe trying to have a discussion with an SJW would be trying to convince a hardcore radical ISIS Muslim that Allah is made up and that the best religion is Christianity.

The bottom line is this: If you do not completely go along with everything they say and do, then you are the enemy. Period.

insinuating that anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't understand your writing has a low IQ is just childish.

The person I was responding to with that reply, was overtly accusing me of advocating,calling for, and laughing at violence. I do not take such accusations lightly, especially considering it is against the TOS of this community. He opened the door to whatever response I felt like returning to him. His response to me is the typical SJW tactic of discrediting ideological opponents. Anything goes. He calls me violent = discrediting anything I say. It was intentional.

If you would like to see examples of how these people behave toward people that do not agree with them, start looking in the threads on this site. There are a decent handful of people in the SJW cult on this website, and they quickly show what type of people they really are. Look at the responses in this thread even. They are the same responses they give in every other thread. Filled with hate and intolerance.

They are not open to new ideas, or different opinions. That is the main problem with this whole thing. It is hateful and authoritarian. There is no other way to deal with these type of people except for ignore them. This rant was just expressing the joy I find in their self-defeat. If you treat people the way they do, eventually you just get the same returned right back to you. That's the beauty of this world, justice ends up getting served in one form or another.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Great Rant! Everything you said is truth. I am so sick of hearing those buzz words.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

[SNIP]

Replying with quotes in case you make the wise decision to edit your words. I wouldn't want the world to lose a record of a well-known ATS conservative relishing the hanging and permanent punishment (a bit redundant?) of their political rivals.
edit on 6/10/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quote of removed post.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well said. This is exactly the situationas I see it too. This is a fight for free speech against leftist regressive totalitarians who wish to see it eroded. These SJWs are doing the dirty work of the new fascists for them - and they don't even know it. Sad individuals. Dangerous people.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why so much hate? Those words that you seem to hate so much and the people who use them are a way of describing the complex and layered society we are all a part of. They are not weapons. When people are passionate about understanding the complex layers it's not a bad thing. Many parts of society are f***ed up. People are frustrated. It manifests in different ways. Don't project so much hatred. It's counter productive.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

The things that are supposed to make America this unique and wonderful society, is the fact that we are a nation with a diverse group of people with equal constitutional rights. Instead of focusing on the one thing that could bring us together, which is being an American that believes in freedom, the SJW's want to ENSURE that we are separated. They have revitalized racism in this country, and everything that they are doing is pushing race relations back into the past. They support segregation, unequal treatment, and actively fight against free speech.

Instead of focusing on the fact that we are all united in our uniqueness, they actively work toward dividing us, which is EXACTLY what the people at the top want. There is nothing virtuous about this movement.

People keep saying that I am hateful... maybe I am, maybe I hate the fact that people are in our country are actively working against race relations and constitutional values.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was a snowflake but always felt like I was something else...innn-siiiiiiide!

I'm trans....not a snowflake, but a drop of lava.

And I expect people will spontaneously combust when they make physical contact with me, who is this reality idiot to tell me what's what? If you don't combust - fake it!

Set yourselves ablaze lest I take offence!

Only...only joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join