It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You mean dangerous like the vermin attacking innocent people? You can dispense with the mind reading of all Trump supporters and just witness the ACTUAL violence coming from said vermin.
Lethal force has been authorised and used before and as a last resort it is required. It's at that stage now.

Hey, guys, the Cylon thinks we should kill all who oppose him.

Can you link where I said that? Zombie seems to be an apt name for you.

I am saying use lethal force against violent thugs.

Violent thugs they may be, when has the punishment for that ever been summary execution without due process?

Pretty disgusting suggestion, IMO. No better than those thugs you decry so much.

Organised violence has been put down with lethal force in the past and it will be again. Hopefully.
You can't appease these terrorists.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

You're saying a lot of extreme violent things. You're a moron.

I take it you think that the people actually BEING violent then are morons... right?
At least we agree on that

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
playing the victim ?

lol

how is this guy going to stop isis if he can't stop protestors ?

I'm not a victim - if I was I'd be popping out kids like a pez dispenser to get more disability benefits

edit on 4-6-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
playing the victim ?

lol

how is this guy going to stop isis if he can't stop protestors ?

I'm not a victim - if I was I'd be popping out kids like a pez dispenser to get more disability benefits

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This kind of talk is exactly why we're seeing violent protests. Because of the vile awful disgusting violent solutions suggested by Trump and the right wing extremists who have flocked to him.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This kind of talk is exactly why we're seeing violent protests. Because of the vile awful disgusting violent solutions suggested by Trump and the right wing extremists who have flocked to him.

So words are not ok, but actual violence is ok, but a response that violence is not ok? You are not making much sense - as usual.
Try and make more sense
edit on 4/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I suspect reason and sanity stopped making sense to you a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So because someone suggests doing things others find reprehensible your stance is that it is ok to actually use violence...the very same violence you are saying he suggested with speech to...what...stop the suggestion of using violent means. You see where people are losing your point. What you are suggesting with that stance is you feel it's ok to use violence as long as you aren't the one who suggested using it...kids these days I swear.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I Agree.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...These "protesters" are only acting violently because they are allowed to. The authorities in the states that these " protests" take place have a very laid back approach when dealing with them. And I believe whole heartedly that the press would be all over any counter attack by either the police or the Trump supporters. Take note...all through the South these types of " protests " were nonexistant. Suddenly they start in St Louis and Chicago...Liberal sanctuaries. Then suddenly, with the threat of violent protests growing, they go to Arizona. Wham...nothing but a roadblock. Why? Because anybody and everybody in Arizona can carry concealed, and the laws here allow you to use any and all force, including lethal force, to repel an attacker. So let's stop calling this trash a bunch of protesters, and call them what they really are...a bunch of coward bully punk trash! If they were 100% behind their " cause" they wouldn't have let a bunch of armed Trump supporters in Arizona punk them, but that's exactly what happened.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I suspect reason and sanity stopped making sense to you a long time ago.

So what is your view then of the protesters who are violently attacking innocent people?
Do you have a coherent view you can offer?
edit on 4/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You mean dangerous like the vermin attacking innocent people? You can dispense with the mind reading of all Trump supporters and just witness the ACTUAL violence coming from said vermin.
Lethal force has been authorised and used before and as a last resort it is required. It's at that stage now.

Violent thugs they may be, when has the punishment for that ever been summary execution without due process?

Pretty disgusting suggestion, IMO. No better than those thugs you decry so much.

Organised violence has been put down with lethal force in the past and it will be again. Hopefully.

These jackwagons are trying to use violence to stifle free speech, using eggs and fists.

And the proper response is to mow them down? Is this supposed to give you the high ground or is it just about getting even?

I just can't get behind this kind of authoritarian thinking. From the thugs on the left or the thugs on the right. Two sides of the same worthless coin.

This gets us nowhere.
edit on 6/4/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Free speech is dead.

trump should just shut up and let the authoritarians have their way.

It'll happen sooner or later.

Might as well be now.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

These jackwagons are trying to use violence to stifle free speech, using eggs and fists.

And the proper response is to mow them down? Is this supposed to give you the high ground or is it just about getting even?

I just can't get behind this kind of authoritarian thinking. From the thugs on the left or the thugs on the right. Two sides of the same worthless coin.

This gets us nowhere.

Authoritarian would be to disqualify peaceful protest.
Using lethal force against a violent mob is not authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Overseer Obama and the Imperious Justice Department are working diligently to find and bring these these perps to justice
Stay Tuned For Further Developments

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: KTemplar

I'm not sure Trump is the answer anymore. I am removing myself from touting him or supporting him in general. I do know however that Hillary and Bernie will bring MORE of this.

But I agree with the rest of your statement.

As much as I hate to say this.

Considering the last eight years between the police shootings,occupy wallstreet,ferguson, and BLM and the Trump protesting.

I could see martial law getting declared if Trump won.

Mainly because he would pretty much have to.

The seeds of violence have already been sown.

And there will be the left saying 'We told you so' when they have been the main agents provocateurs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join