It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Well then let the FBI call them it, when they do then they will be.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
Exactly.........if you don't like a candidate then vote for someone else, that's how we do it. Except most of the "violent rioters" cant vote because they aren't citizens. Only 3rd world basic mentality throws eggs at people, oh and there is always that really fat white girl that screams the loudest and having a melt down.

Trump supporters are so inspiring.

link   
can't wait to make Germany great again... with lots of torture and the murder of innocent families, and the rounding up of 11 million people.oh and the big giant wall. All those images are so inspiring.
edit on 4-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: reldra

Meh even it he did incite it, the protesters were the ones that carried it out. I really hate seeing it, doesn't do much but get moderate people to see it and push them away.

I agree, I don't like to see it. It does push moderate voters away.

There is a reason that this is happening, though. Normal people didn't just one day wake up and say, "I am going to a trump rally, I will protest and then be violent." Trump is sooo awful, he seems to cause people that were getting high and singing kumbaya the day before to go out and throw eggs or hit people.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I wish you wouldn't have posted this.

Now you'll just make them angry and they'll hurt us more.

link   

Hillary definitely isn't the answer!

I firmly believe that If anyone can turn around the US economy it is Trump.

The way people are overpopulating will eventually deplete all natural resources eventually. I'm not saying this will ever be fixed by anyone, but I can see him addressing some serious problems, instead of just going with the flow.

He has my vote

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well then let the FBI call them it, when they do then they will be.

The FBI serves at the behest of the "Commander in Chief" as part of the Executive branch.

Under the DOJ.

It's their call. Do we really think the current President or Loretta Lynch will recommend charges?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
And I'm sorry, the word "Thugs" is not sufficient for me.

Neither is "Protesters"...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Hillary definitely isn't the answer!

I firmly believe that If anyone can turn around the US economy it is Trump.

The way people are overpopulating will eventually deplete all natural resources eventually. I'm not saying this will ever be fixed by anyone, but I can see him addressing some serious problems, instead of just going with the flow.

He has my vote

Overpopulating? Wrong country. We are not overpopulated.

Trump can turn around the entire economy of the US government? He is a terrible businessman. I have no idea how he would do that. Do you?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
And I'm sorry, the word "Thugs" is not sufficient for me.

Neither is "Protesters"...

Too bad.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

If Trump tries to call out any Americans about overpopulation, surely someone will point out his five children.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ya i knew that cop out was coming.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
can't wait to make Germany great again... with lots of torture and the murder of innocent families, and the rounding up of 11 million people.oh and the big giant wall. All those images are so inspiring.

We let Trump win and that is what we will get.
First, they came for the Muslims. I said something, even though I wasn't a Muslim. Conservatives just bashed me and made things up.

Then, the came for the Mexicans. I am not Mexican, but I said something. Conservatives just bashed me and made things up.

Then, they came for the conservatives...what should I do?
edit on 4-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's so unfair!! A candidate should be able to campaign on a platform of violence, aggression, and war crimes-- without having to suffer eggs and protest! Where's the LOVE???

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
It's so unfair!! A candidate should be able to campaign on a platform of violence, aggression, and war crimes-- without having to suffer eggs and protest! Where's the LOVE???

LOL.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The whole world is overpopulated!

We are a country however that gives ssi disability recipients an extra $350 a month for each new child they have, no ?'s asked.

He is going to lower the Corporate Tax rates to entice business back to the US. He has said this many times, but the ignorant masses either do not comprehend what that means or they missed that debate.

When people pour through our borders the chance for ISIS terrorists goes up exponentially.

To not address this would be stupid!

I personally can't stand anyone who takes from our government then waves their countries flag - that is just sheer stupidity!

edit on 4-6-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

The whole world is overpopulated!

We are a country however that gives ssi disability recipients an extra $350 a month for each new child they have, no ?'s asked.

He is going to lower the Corporate Tax rates to entice business back to the US. He has said this many times, but the ignorant masses either do not comprehend what that means or they missed that debate.

When people poor through our borders the chance for ISIS terrorists goes up exponentially.

To not address this would be stupid!

I personally can't stand anyone who takes from our government then waves their countries flag - that is just sheer stupidity!

Corporate welfare has been tried before, it does not work.

Disabled citizens get money to support their family. Most westernized countries do that and the are doing OK. The actually go much farther than the US does.

Oh ya...Mexicans crossing the border = ISIS? What?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Police should shoot to kill. These are domestic terrorists.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Police should shoot to kill. These are domestic terrorists.

Way to get more police fired. If that is your plan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join