It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Trump is sooo awful, he seems to cause people that were getting high and singing kumbaya the day before to go out and throw eggs or hit people.

Do you feel that people cause, or are responsible for acts of police violence that they are sometimes victims of?

I mean although I have never committed any kind of violence against anyone as a police officer, would you understand if I punched a person because they called me a pig, a piece of s**t, a cracka, a wood, a honky, a facist, a murder (even though I have never), a Nazi?

All in which I have been called, along with many other horrible things such as threats to rape my mother, etc.
edit on 4-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: UKTruth
Police should shoot to kill. These are domestic terrorists.

Has anyone spotted the Trump supporter? I'll give you a hint... look for hate and a solution that involves extremism and violence.

As the video in my OP showcases 'extremism and violence'....??

Look above....that is what 'your people' want.

Will you address the subject of this thread?? The 'protesters'?

Good question - I doubt you will get an answer because it leads to the truth.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I wish you wouldn't have posted this.

Now you'll just make them angry and they'll hurt us more.

Sorry, were you triggered or need a safe space? LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Borderline isn't the same thing as "is."

I know "borderline terrorism" doesn't have the same ring to it though.

Question: how does a Trump supporter getting hit with an egg influence the conduct of the government?

For that matter, how is it dangerous to human life?

Read again, the clause states intimidation and coercion of Civilians.

You read it again. In its entirety. Not just the part you think makes you correct.

"To influence the policy of a government....OR affect the conduct of a government...."

Your cherry picker reading of the US Code doesn't change the actual crime of and definition of an act of terrorism.

It is an act carried out against civilians to influence or affect the government. Not an act carried out against civilians, period, full stop.
edit on 4-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   

Way to get more police fired. If that is your plan.

They should be given the order and the authority to kill. These vermin are not human beings. Lethal force is required.

sieg heil, mein fuhrer.......

link   

Has anyone spotted the Trump supporter? I'll give you a hint... look for hate and a solution that involves extremism and violence.

I answered that earl in this thread. People are too lazy to look, not m fault.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I answered that earl in this thread. People are too lazy to look, not m fault.

I have read the thread, you have done nothing but justify the behaviour of violent thugs, even using a three month old comment Trump made about how he'd LIKE to punch a guy in the face. You can't be honest and totally condemn the violence without trying to concoct some fantasy about incitement because you are being dishonest.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
3 reasons why the violent anti-Trump thugs may be terrorists

1. Obama wants to release 5 more Gitmo prisoners to appease the anti-trump crowd.

2. Bowie Bergdhal was seen at a Trump rally punching a wheelchair-bound person in the face.

3. the crowd has been known to shout, "allah AkBernie!"

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If I convinced you that jumping off a bridge was the thing to do and all the cool kids did it...then you went out and did it, is it my fault or yours?

I don't see how so many people can be willing to shift the blame of all associated with the violence surrounding this election to the candidates or their supporters. If you act violently towards someone else you are the one responsible...no one else. No one is making anyone do anything. So all the crazy childish tantrum like adults we have been seeing this election cycle are just a representation of the true state of our population...which is sad. Maybe that's why everyone blames someone else...I'd be hella embarrassed if I was caught acting like a child throwing a tantrum at my age...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't condone violence and I don't think it's okay in the least for these handfuls of Trump protesters/sht disturbers to assault people.

That said I can't help but chuckle a little at the irony on display in threads like this and across social media in general. Aren't Trump supporters constantly whining about the "pussification" of America? Aren't Conservatives in general claiming to be about smaller government and to be less authoritarian? Yet it's always you guys with the tears, running to the state for protection and begging for more safety.

Weren't a lot of ATS Conservatives/Trump supporters recently in agreement that boys and men need to get into more fist fights?

Personally though, on a serious note now, I can't help but think of Reichstag fire.
edit on 6/4/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

They should be given the order and the authority to kill. These vermin are not human beings. Lethal force is required.

This mentality right here. This is the sh*t that festers in the minds Trump's supporters. This is why both parties fought against Trump. He and his supporters are dangerous. They can't be trusted to tame down if Trump becomes president.

edit on 4-6-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: reldra

If I convinced you that jumping off a bridge was the thing to do and all the cool kids did it...then you went out and did it, is it my fault or yours?

I don't see how so many people can be willing to shift the blame of all associated with the violence surrounding this election to the candidates or their supporters. If you act violently towards someone else you are the one responsible...no one else. No one is making anyone do anything. So all the crazy childish tantrum like adults we have been seeing this election cycle are just a representation of the true state of our population...which is sad. Maybe that's why everyone blames someone else...I'd be hella embarrassed if I was caught acting like a child throwing a tantrum at my age...

You are exactly right - especially about the violence being a reflection of the current state of society. The violent scum we are seeing attacking innocent people have been allowed to get away with it for years and they actually think there will be no consequences. They are going to get a rude awakening when the orgainzed retaliation starts - and it will.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This mentality right here. This is the sh*t that festers in the minds Trump's supporters. This is why both parties fought against Trump. He and his supporters are dangerous. They can't be trusted to tame down if Trump becomes president.

You mean dangerous like the vermin attacking innocent people? You can dispense with the mind reading of all Trump supporters and just witness the ACTUAL violence coming from said vermin.
Lethal force has been authorised and used before and as a last resort it is required. It's at that stage now.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You mean dangerous like the vermin attacking innocent people? You can dispense with the mind reading of all Trump supporters and just witness the ACTUAL violence coming from said vermin.
Lethal force has been authorised and used before and as a last resort it is required. It's at that stage now.

Hey, guys, the Cylon thinks we should kill all who oppose him.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: KTemplar

If Trump tries to call out any Americans about overpopulation, surely someone will point out his five children.

That was MY personal opinion - not Donald Trumps', and I'm pretty sure he paid for his children and their higher educations himself.

The problem with deflecting comments like this is that some people cannot look at the bigger picture of the state of affairs that are destroying and depleting resources.

There needs to be more accountability in many aspects and I believe Donald Trump is this country's best candidate

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
playing the victim ?

lol

how is this guy going to stop isis if he can't stop protestors ?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Can you link where I said that? Zombie seems to be an apt name for you.

I am saying use lethal force against violent thugs. Just like Reagan sorted out the vermin. This is how it's done...

Rocks and metal rods were thrown at the police. Eventually, the National Guard, in full battle gear, was ordered in by Governor Ronald Reagan to put down the protests. Many people were injured, one was blinded, and another was shot and killed. The streets of Berkeley were shrouded by a blanket of tear gas for days during the demonstrations. The National Guard occupied the City for weeks

edit on 4/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
playing the victim ?

lol

how is this guy going to stop isis if he can't stop protestors ?

How is any candidate suppose to stop protestors?

Seriously this is your?

I don't think anyone can stop ISIS at this point, but I believe he will do the best he can to limit attacks; not allowing undocumented people to be flooding in South of the Border is a start.

Ironically, all these movie stars say they are moving to Canada if he's elected; Why not Mexico?

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Can you link where I said that? Zombie seems to be an apt name for you.

I am saying use lethal force against violent thugs.

Violent thugs they may be, when has the punishment for that ever been summary execution without due process?

Pretty disgusting suggestion, IMO. No better than those thugs you decry so much.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Also predominantly a race of people. At the heart of all of this is anti-white sentiment.

Yup.

Amazing, You give the actual violent people a pass, then demonize those that wish to defend themselves from the totalitarians.
edit on 4-6-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join