It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Violent Anti Trump "Protesters" Are Terrorists At Best...Hate Criminals In The Least

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.
edit on 5-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Was just rereading some threads written in march of this year.

Seems those that tilt left were in full defense of the "protestors".

They were even blaming Trump and his supporters.

Now?

They still blame Trump and his supporters. They "say" they denounce the violence, but they're probably clapping at every injury or rock thrown.

Some even have used the phrase "personal responsibility" to the Trump supporters while taking NONE towards the violent thugs harming people and destroying property.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Delusion.

I see no Trump supporters outside Bernie/Hillary events labelling their supporters the enemy. I see plenty of it from the leftists though, mobs of them, violent, harassing and assaulting Trump supporters and approaching them as their enemies.

So violent and so threatening in fact, the SJ police stood down.

But hey, enjoy that rock you're living under.

Enjoy the diet of falsehood and deception. These are not the majority of leftists no matter how desperately you wish they were. I've advocated no violence, I argue against it at every turn. No one that I know, and evidently no one on ATS (considering your failure to cite a single example) has spoken in support of this crap, either.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Was just rereading some threads written in march of this year.

Seems those that tilt left were in full defense of the "protestors".

They were even blaming Trump and his supporters.

Now?

They still blame Trump and his supporters. They "say" they denounce the violence, but they're probably clapping at every injury or rock thrown.

Some even have used the phrase "personal responsibility" to the Trump supporters while taking NONE towards the violent thugs harming people and destroying property.

But you're not asking those on the left to take "personal responsibility". You're asking the left, "the Royal Left", to take responsibility for the actions of people they do not control, have not communicated with, and do not know.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How about just admitting that there are violent people massing at Trump rallies. They try to stop people from entering, they try to stop people from speaking, they cause damage and harm people.

Every damned post I see is saying, "Gee, I don't support violence. Trumps fault."

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I never claimed they were the "majority of leftists".

Don't twist my words.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How about just admitting that there are violent people massing at Trump rallies. They try to stop people from entering, they try to stop people from speaking, they cause damage and harm people.

Every damned post I see is saying, "Gee, I don't support violence. Trumps fault."

Let me be as unambiguous as possible: I condemn this violence and I don't count the perpetrators among my political kin. It's an unfortunate truth that we share a distaste for Trump's platform and rhetoric, but we don't share a propensity for violence or a disrespect for the rule of law. While it strikes me as sadly unsurprising that this is happening, I wish dearly that it weren't. No one that I associate with supports or approves of this political violence regardless of which "side" originates it.
edit on 5-6-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'm impressed. I have been seeing, "I hate violence, when is trump going to stop" for so long, that it catches me off guard when I actually see a sincere post that's not trying to shift blame or throw an insult into it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I never claimed they were the "majority of leftists".

Don't twist my words.

So just to be clear, when you said:

"Crazy times in America when the left feels you don't even have the right to support a Presidential candidate in person at one of his events. That some are actually putting blame on Trump for hosting the event(s) shows how anti-American they are."

You meant a minority of "the left" to which you refer?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

A Simple Solution for Americans Citizens would be to Fight Fire with Fire . It's OUR COUNTRY , not Theirs.......

I agree and I think this will happen sooner or later if the police are not given the power to stop this BS. Once Trump supporters get pushed too far they will start organising in the same way that BLM, La Raza, moveon.org etc. do and then the trouble is going to escalate ten fold.
I'm assuming you're from the UK and you don't know many black Americans so let me let you in on something. Black Americans are not on board with that BLM crap. I wish people would stop generalizing. Most of us don't give a rat's ass about that organization. Spread the word.

You assumed wrong. I have spent many years in America and unless you are very well travelled have seen more of your country than you have. I am not sure where the 'black Americans' angle came from in your post - I did not mention black Americans, only BLM... i.e. I am not generalising, but you are!
Seen more of my country than I have huh? That's rich and condescending but that's ok. Guess you assumed you've seen more of my country than me because???? Very well traveled my friend. In this country and abroad. Family all over the States and abroad serving the military. And I mentioned black Americans because you mentioned the stupid ass group BLM like most black people endorse that $#!t. Most of us are more savvy than you have been lead to believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What I meant, and it's quite clear in my posting, is the violence at these protests are coming from the left.

That doesn't mean the majority of the left. Obviously there's millions upon millions who stay home. But just like with Occupy Wall St and BLM, there's a violent element coming from the left not seen elsewhere.

And it's blatant.

Same thing with Islamic extremists, It's not the majority of Muslims, however it is coming from the Muslim community and it is a problem.
edit on 5-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It is like the Muslims. You likely have three elements: the ones who do not sympathize or take part, the ones who sympathize and aid and abet (we see them in the media and here on this forum), and the ones who are actively engaging in violence.

The question then becomes how large and organized is the violent element, how securely sympathetic is the second? Will anything shake them?

Both those groups are actually enemies. One overtly and the other subversively. The third group is on the fence.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Labeling protesters as terrorist is a slippery slope.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The scary part, in this ultra PC culture, is it encourages the %'s to increase.

It's a minority....for now.

Keep telling everyone who questions it they're racist and bigots, and it cuts down the opposing forces which will keep it in check or counter it and allow the more extreme elements to flourish.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Look up terrorism in your dictionary in your dictionary and then examine what's going on and get back to us.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: neo96
There is no constitutional protection for what Trump protestors have been doing.

To wit:

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Key word there?

PEACEABLY.

Sure, they are blatantly violating the law. As such, they should be arrested, processed and charged accordingly in my opinion. Not executed in the street.

I'm sorry, I understand your guys' frustration with this. The violence sickens me too. I just can't support the idea of mowing down people for throwing punches and burning flags. They completely ignore the rule of law so the solution for us is to do so as well and rob them of due process?

What crime has been committed that warrants execution in the streets? I'm sorry, maybe I'm a naive, bleeding heart romantic that thinks more bloodshed just takes us backwards.

But if animals wanna go at eachother like animals, they will. Just hope no one acts all high and mighty whIle they're executing people for non-capital crimes.

People are shot and killed all the time in self-defence.

Or extremely wounded. lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It is amusing that Trump supporters are cast as "redneck and ignorant", when the anti-Trump camp seems to be showing itself as that, and more...
edit on 5-6-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
And where are all the ATS liberals to call these troublemakers out and demand they be prosecuted. Oh yeah...it isn't a riot when the left do it. It isn't hate when the left does it. It isn't a riot, just a protest when the left do it. Clinton said recently that "Trump created conditions for violence at his events". I'm sure any good liberal would support that...right?

Too bad it is so close to "the girl in the tube top and shorts was asking to be raped".

God I hate hypocrites.

Liars are worse than hypocrites.

Idiotic and not in the very least a childish statement.
FYI a hypocrite is a liar.

But a liar does not have to be a hypocrite so even that logic of a 5 year old that you manage to display does not agree with you.

Case in point:

Person a states "I am for peace, love and tolerance for one and other"

But the day before that she/he/it was at a trump rally punching trump supporters in the face making blood flow because they do not plan on voting for who she/he/it votes.

Then of course the amatuer liberal spin doctors come around to claim it "is not hate and intolerance if you express hate and violence towards trump supporters (and that will likely be "reasoned" with..) Much like how as we all know it is not racist if it is aimed at a white male or any other white person since as we all know they/We cannot experience racism"

Or something along those uneducated liberal lines.

It is really not that hard to comprehend. Claiming to support or be of the opinion that certain things need to be done in a certain way or anything like it and then yourself doing, acting and thinking and having done the exact opposite of what you claimed to be or support is , A: a lie , B: hypocritical.

And just because a hypocrite will always attempt to deny her/his/it's hypocrisy does not change any of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Simple Solution for Americans Citizens would be to Fight Fire with Fire . It's OUR COUNTRY , not Theirs.......

I agree and I think this will happen sooner or later if the police are not given the power to stop this BS. Once Trump supporters get pushed too far they will start organising in the same way that BLM, La Raza, moveon.org etc. do and then the trouble is going to escalate ten fold.
I'm assuming you're from the UK and you don't know many black Americans so let me let you in on something. Black Americans are not on board with that BLM crap. I wish people would stop generalizing. Most of us don't give a rat's ass about that organization. Spread the word.

You assumed wrong. I have spent many years in America and unless you are very well travelled have seen more of your country than you have. I am not sure where the 'black Americans' angle came from in your post - I did not mention black Americans, only BLM... i.e. I am not generalising, but you are!
Seen more of my country than I have huh? That's rich and condescending but that's ok. Guess you assumed you've seen more of my country than me because???? Very well traveled my friend. In this country and abroad. Family all over the States and abroad serving the military. And I mentioned black Americans because you mentioned the stupid ass group BLM like most black people endorse that $#!t. Most of us are more savvy than you have been lead to believe.

I am actually very interested. You say most black americans want nothing to do with the BLM. If this is true it would spark some hope in at least that side of this awful SJW business.

I myself am of mixed race I have a black father and a white mother and have had only had contact with the black side of my family since forever (but that's another story and no its not bcus or racism : ) Now i do have to say that no one in my family has been dumb enough to show support for the BLM. Some of us did in the beginning including me but that did not last long for obvious reasons. But all around us i do see it and in the media etc, just look at Missouri for instance.

So, what im asking is since you are so defined and certain in saying what you said, can you somehow show and proof it. It would restore some hope in humanity in me because i have a hard time finding much evidence for it. My family and i have been scolded for not agreeing with the BLM on many occasions already.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Damn you stole my post. I know you saw me write this on the other thread.

I DEMAND MY POINTS.

In seriousness I am working on a video right now that I am hoping to be my masterwork relating to this topic. Good write up!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join