It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers carry out dozens of sex attacks on women at a free music festival in Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

THE number of women who have reported being sexually harassed or assaulted at a German music festival last weekend has risen to 26, police said on Tuesday. The mostly young women, who between them filed 14 criminal complaints, said they were encircled and groped by groups of men in ways that recalled mob attacks at chaotic New Year’s festivities in Cologne.
www.themercury.com.au... germany/news-story/65f7781984bf70f9dc4b176def70c378 www.dw.com... Know doubt all the recent attacks are planned in advance by these predators that prey on and assault young women all over Europe. Knowing full well they will escape punishment by disappearing into the crowd.

+28 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I dont mean to be a fascist rascist right wing Islamaphobe but could the offenders be of the Muslim persausion?

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

Not sure how they can just let random people into their country, no screenings or monitoring or documentation just run wild

I mean be idealist all you want but time to wake up to the cultural reality that these people have lived a very different life and taught very different things not compatible with the west

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I always thought the Germans knew very well how and when to deploy effective racism.

Seems to me the brothers and fathers and husbands of these women have work to do.

How can they allow this to continue?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And as its the EU, they can then travel anywhere within the EU since the member countries are all one big happy family.

+10 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

The Germans are so guilt ridden with the past they're ready to allow their own citizena be abused in order to atone for the past

Sad really

+9 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
People in here still think the Muslims men are just getting their jollies off here, this is a long game intended to make Europe fully Islamic within 25 years with these rapes actually being child making warfare.

+18 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

....or forcing women to wear burkas just to escape it.

Governments are already encouraging non-muslim women to cover up.

Maybe it's time to crack some skulls.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is just crazy
I almost have to believe that all these types of stories are just fear mongering propaganda because if even half of them are true it would mean the governments of these countries are actually ok with this happening.

Everytime i read these stories i feel sick

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

long game intended to make Europe fully Islamic within 25 years
Yes indeed,not only Europe but the world. There are many references in the koran to this effect. Go multiply and convert what is not muslim to islam seems to be their war cry.....

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't think it's as much a matter of disappearing into the crowd as it is the damned governments refusing to acknowledge the crimes committed by them and come to the aid of THEIR citizens instead of bending over for the garbage they've WELCOMED Into their country. I wonder how these pigs would feel if the FACT was pointed out to them that, according to today's standards, their "perfect prophet", would be UNDER a jail for all the crimes he committed instead of being followed and exaulted by a bunch of disgusting, inbred POS's?

Churchill said: islam in men is like rabies in a dog.
My retort: they shoot rabid dogs, don't they?
edit on 1-6-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I dont mean to be a fascist rascist right wing Islamaphobe but could the offenders be of the Muslim persausion?

no white man has ever touched a ladies bottom while clubbing or at a festival, ever.

the snowflakes here get so upset they can't use the term ni**er blaming political correctness.
yet touching a ladies bottom now being classed as sexual assault is fine for them.

this place is full of hypocrites.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Shhhh, you'll wake the liberals. Pretty soon you'll hear that these migrants can't help it because that's their culture. Deport them all. Just to be sure. Take Europe back before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: JDmOKI

And as its the EU, they can then travel anywhere within the EU since the member countries are all one big happy family.

only schengen signed countries, britain never signed it.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

40 years ago Sweden decided to become multicultural crime has risen 300 per cent and rapes 1472 per cent 77 percent of perpetrators are muslims,I cant get up to date German figures but I bet their the same or similar.
edit on 1-6-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The minute these Fake refugees and ''Asylum seekers'' ,commit a crime they should be deported immediately ,i dont give a crap what excuse they have ,or some rubbish its Karma back on the Germans ,or these leftist whimpazoids ''oh your muslim bashing '' blah blah ,dont care, kick them out ! we already have them here where i live, they dont obey the road rules ,arrogantly walk across the road not looking and expect you to pull up for them ,the whole suburb has been turned into an enclave, none of them work ,all live on welfare [your TAXES] Not Government Money, YOUR money !!!! time people toughened up and had some balls and dealt with them ,instead of this New age Softy approach to every problem, which compounds it ,people will eventually ACT, they wont put up with their abuses in their country forever .

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Theres a movie where a psychiatrist enters the patients room with a pink elephant he asks several times do you see any pink elephants,the answer each time was no...similar situation with liberals on this issue.
edit on 1-6-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And that needs to S T O P!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

....Take Europe back before it's too late.

There are plenty which agree with what you state....also:
Dalai Lama

Just a note....

mg
edit on 1-6-2016 by missed_gear because: Edit

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Double post, sorry

mg
edit on 1-6-2016 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join