It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers carry out dozens of sex attacks on women at a free music festival in Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You obviously did not read the posts between Shiloh7, you are on the WRONG bus.......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

All one has to do, to know massive numbers of Muslim men being allowed in is a bad idea, is to look at how they gave treated reporters in their own countries. Female reporters, that is.

Surely no one has forgotten those cases!?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: uncommitted

How often do Asylum Seekers/Refugees/immigrants are in a mixed mob of White Europeans, shuffling around looking for free booty?

If it was white guys in a sea of "Asylum seekers" who did it, then there should be plenty of "Asylum seekers" giving accounts of them, and avoid unneeded scrutiny to their irreconcilable culture.

Right, this may be hard for you to understand, obviously, so let me keep it simple. Not being white does not automatically equate to being an asylum seeker - is that simple enough? Hard to get any simpler I'd have thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: tommo39

3 Pakistani men have been arrested.

www.thelocal.de...

The women complained that they had been encircled and then sexually harassed by a group of men they described as being of south Asian appearance.

Police were then able to arrest three men at the site of the festival. All three were between the ages of 28 and 31 and are asylum seekers from Pakistan, a spokesperson confirmed to The Local.

By Tuesday afternoon, more women had made complaints of being sexually assaulted at the festival, describing a similar pattern to the assaults and also that the men appeared to come from south Asia.

And.................. if you look at the source newspaper from Germany in the OP, two are asylum seekers and all three were released - usually means they weren't guilty. That's directly quoted from the police, not a 'spokesperson'.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I put it in quotations because of the overuse of it, especially here in reference to the rapists.

Simple enough for you?

LOL

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The master planners behind your conspiracy theory to eliminate white Europeans would more than likely rich white men.

So who is your true enemy?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: Shiloh7

rude to stare at a woman
Yes, it's not in white culture to stare like this. Normally a white guy will look away embarrassed once spotted. I lived in Africa for a few years and the black culture is totally different to our way of life. Now living in Indonesia i can say the same # happens from time to time, but it's better to cop the stares than a possible problem. Enjoy.....

You do realize that there are several different ethnicities that make up so called black people on this planet? Or does your bigotry prevent you from being able to comprehend this?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

You do realize that there are several different ethnicities that make up so called black people on this planet?

I agree, and I would like to add that "Black" is a color. It is not a Race. There are people of a wide variety of complexions in every ethnic group.

Accepted societal behaviors reflect the culture, not the Race. I have worked with families of a wide variety of ethnicities, that do not share the common culture, that many would like to automatically assign to them.

When it came to filling out the never ending paperwork, that is such a big part of my job, I found that it saved a lot of hard feelings, and prevented me for looking just plain stupid, just to ask.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
DEPORT ISLAM

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: tommo39

THE number of women who have reported being sexually harassed or assaulted at a German music festival last weekend has risen to 26, police said on Tuesday. The mostly young women, who between them filed 14 criminal complaints, said they were encircled and groped by groups of men in ways that recalled mob attacks at chaotic New Year’s festivities in Cologne.
www.themercury.com.au... germany/news-story/65f7781984bf70f9dc4b176def70c378 www.dw.com... Know doubt all the recent attacks are planned in advance by these predators that prey on and assault young women all over Europe. Knowing full well they will escape punishment by disappearing into the crowd.

So, three Pakistani men - two of them asylum seekers were arrested but all three were later released is all that is known about the origin of any of the attacks, police still looking for the actual assailants, but you seem convinced they are all asylum seekers. Do they have something stamped on their forehead?

Yeah they released all the immigrants in france last new year. They never caught any new suspects. You know why? Because they already let all the suspects go.

And the only reason why all thos sexual assaults came to light was because of the huge and widespread scale of the event. Media silence of immigrants assaulting and raping woman and children had been going on for a long time before that already.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

The master planners behind your conspiracy theory to eliminate white Europeans would more than likely rich white men.

If we cannot find and attack the planners of this master plan then the only thing we can do is attack the plan itself which they use to attack us with.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

And that still should still not give any immigrant a free pass for rape.

Guilty is guilty.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2016 20:28:15 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I am not giving rapists a free pass. I am just poking holes in this whole white genocide conspiracy theory.

If you want to claim there is a plot against white Europeans, the only people with the resources to make that happen are rich white men. Period.

Who is your true enemy?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

And while you attack the plan, the planners will flank you and kill you.

Who is your true enemy?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
People in here still think the Muslims men are just getting their jollies off here, this is a long game intended to make Europe fully Islamic within 25 years with these rapes actually being child making warfare.

Stop worrying about Islam LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Worry about the scum trying to use it to forwards a goal.

I would say this, the scum running this planet and beyond, are going to get exactly what they want, someone angry enough to finally destroy them.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I dont mean to be a fascist rascist right wing Islamaphobe but could the offenders be of the Muslim persausion?

you know that kind of outlandish thinking can get you arrested in some countries right? check your privilege. /s.
edit on 2-6-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: words

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I agree they are in all likelihood whites, probably billionaires and probably Jewish. Jews love being sourrounded by rubble.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
DEPORT ISLAM

Only if the Kardashians come as part of the package

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The difference between a blonde haired German doing it and a Muslim, as you well know, is culture and attitude. We are all aware for goodness sake that rapes happen assaults happen...but why add to the melting pot with a culture that clashes and may very well hate us? When a Euopean is caught for rape/assault they are tried and imprisoned, but with the new luvvie euro culture it is becoming more obvious that if a "refugee" is caught, they have to be educated and cuddled and don't anyone try and blame them...its all our fault.

I do wish people would stop these ridiculous comparisions in an attempt to pretend there is no problem like bringing up the crusades every now and then grrrr!

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Please watch....Imams themselves are telling the faithful to rape and impregnate western women....still think there's no problem? Still think there's no plot by certain Muslim groups? Still think this is funded by rich white men? There are thousands of very VERY rich Muslims....think Saudi

Grr video doesn't seem to want to embed here's the link Imam Speech
edit on 3-6-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: video being an arse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join