It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers carry out dozens of sex attacks on women at a free music festival in Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
A german here, really getting headache reading some stupid commentary on this thread. Why this happening? Look in your own damn country, this happening because people are too dump and lazy. Hating the asylum seekers when the real assholes are already in your hometown and are mostly europeans. I know guys, hating is much easier and comfortable than enable your brain. The rich and people in power open the doors for criminals all over the world, you can't say it's this or that nationality. Why we don't go against the elites, EUROPEANS in power who wanna # you up? They don't care if you are "one of them", they have an agenda and not your "race unity". Its not saving the white race, its poor against rich. I know its too hard to understand.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gogvonmagog
A german here, really getting headache reading some stupid commentary on this thread. Why this happening? Look in your own damn country, this happening because people are too dump and lazy. Hating the asylum seekers when the real assholes are already in your hometown and are mostly europeans. I know guys, hating is much easier and comfortable than enable your brain. The rich and people in power open the doors for criminals all over the world, you can't say it's this or that nationality. Why we don't go against the elites, EUROPEANS in power who wanna # you up? They don't care if you are "one of them", they have an agenda and not your "race unity". Its not saving the white race, its poor against rich. I know its too hard to understand.

Just so I can understand you, you are suggesting this wave of sexual assault, which has been confirmed caused by refugee and migrant muslims..actually isn't muslims, but..rich european people somehow?
You wot m8?

So..gonna assume you are either a muslim yourself, or one of the germans who was cheering on the refugee mass importing and now doubling down on your bad stance verses pause for self reflection.

this isnt nationality btw, its cultural clash. the rape culture of the middle east being mass imported into the western feminized and hobbled european culture.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I hope for the sake of all the women of Germany that most men their don't share your same outlook.

You won't even admit to the problem. Tisk, tisk. It's the women however, the sitting targets, who'll end up suffering as you won't acknowledge much of this is a product of Islam from select Middle Eastern countries, not "all criminals all over the world".
edit on 1-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yeah, it's a real fest for the immigrants. "Look what we can do."

ME stands for "My Education" if you touch my daughters.

Kind regards,

Bally.
edit on 1-6-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gogvonmagog

Totally understand and agree with what you are saying.
This wave of allowing immigration into EU is for one purpose only and that is to cause mass social unrest so as to create a Federal Europe run as a police state by the elite.
We are being distracted by the immigrants behaviour while the Elite rub their hands in glee. Smoke and mirrors.......and it's too late.....the die has been cast.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I hope for the sake of all the women of Germany that most men their don't share your same outlook.

You won't even admit to the problem. Tisk, tisk. It's the women however, the sitting targets, who'll end up suffering as you won't acknowledge much of this is a product of Islam from select Middle Eastern countries, not "all criminals all over the world".

[snipped], your blanket hate thought is so highly tuned you missed his point entirely....which is that your rage would be better focused on the people causing this to happen and not the pawns playing in the battle ....
edit on 1-6-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39
If asylumseekers do it, it is very bad, isn´t it?
If blackhaired, maybe muslim people do it, it is very bad, isn´t it?

But if blonde, "good aryan" germans do it when they are drunk, that means on every weekend, every village fair, every marksman fair, carnival, oktoberfest, everytime and everywhere people get drunk in germany, then is..... S I L E N C E!

I personally know women that got raped, one in my family, they all got raped by "good germans", not migrants, not asylum seekers, not muslims.

But where is the outcry in the mass media? Where is the outcry in that "social" media about that?
Are german rapists the wrong target? Something we don´t need to talk about, because we all have to hate the "others"?

Smells like propaganda, doesn´t it?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

It appears to me that someone does not quite grasp the real nature of whats happening so allow me to help out here.

Flooding Muslims into Europe is part of the plan to take over Europe and destroy it as its uses too much resources and is not sustainable (re agenda 21) These people not assylem seekers they are settlers and they are coming ready or not.

This will be done by getting the Muslims to out breed the white population. This plan from the get go is extraordinarily successful as Muslims out breed whites by almost 2 to 1. Considering Europes white population is aging, within 20 years Muslims will be the majority in almost all European countries.

It's my belief that the planners and managers of this process will be pleased if race and religion fired civil war breaks out all over Europe. This will speed up the expulsion of whites no end. This why all the depopulation believers are making as many laws as possible that may encourage disharmony, then anger, then hate and then war.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well, as a German (avatar) you are on the front line to do something about what you believe is wrong. It's no good sprouting on ATScloud about changes need to happen, you are there in Germany, and if you feel so strongly that muslims are being persecuted for the wrong reasons, go for it......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

getting the Muslims to out breed the white population
Yes i agree with your statement. Take a look at an article in today's news by the Turkish President,he calls for muslims not to use birth control so they can increase the number of muslims in the world. www.washingtonpost.com... inl_wv

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure there are enough perverts on ATS, that if those immigrants weren't committing sexual assault, they would be.

Oh, wait. They already are. Only they aren't being reported. Never mind, carry on, like this is some sort of new, and this board isn't invested with sexual perverts.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: iBelieve77

Where did that comment come from, i don't understand it's logic....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
He didn't say anything about muslims being innocent as a collective group, he merely pointed out the double standard that exists and the sudden media focus, which amounts to propaganda.

The media is happy to ignore wealthy pedophiles and focus solely on whatever inflames social division. You can tell by the way they try to conflate Pakistani immigrants with Syrian refugees... despite the countries and cultures being vastly different.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

We agree on that rape is bad. And rapists should be prosecuted, no matter of color, nationality or sex.

And yes, some germans (blonde or not) do rape.

But before the mass immigration we did not have these kind of organised mass assaults we experienced now since Köln, Hamburg, Berlin (Karneval der Kulturen), and now Darmstadt.

So for a fact based discussion we do have to look at the facts.
And they state, that 33% of Algerian and 38% of Maroc immigrants have criminal records in germany.

Numbers coming straight from Innenmsnister Jäger: Die Welt

So the criminality rate IS significantly higher than in the german population.
Plus not to forget: In neither Maroc or Algeria is a war.
So there is no real reason to take in refugees from these countries.

And quite frankly i can understand every german taxpayer who is not willing to support fake fugitives who are criminals.

People who have no reason for asylum and become criminal should be extradited immediately. That would leave more space for the real refugees from war torn countries.
As well it would help to cool down the political discussion.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Not sure how they can just let random people into their country, no screenings or monitoring or documentation just run wild

I mean be idealist all you want but time to wake up to the cultural reality that these people have lived a very different life and taught very different things not compatible with the west

And what is even more scary is these single men, once settled into their surroundings will be bringing their entire families to Europe (this is allowed) so instead of one million immigrants in Germany..... lets see...... 4 wives, 20 children, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc..... that one million count turned to 20 to 30 MILLION ONLY in Germany......

Europe has fallen.....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Not sure how they can just let random people into their country, no screenings or monitoring or documentation just run wild

I mean be idealist all you want but time to wake up to the cultural reality that these people have lived a very different life and taught very different things not compatible with the west

And what is even more scary is these single men, once settled into their surroundings will be bringing their entire families to Europe (this is allowed) so instead of one million immigrants in Germany..... lets see...... 4 wives, 20 children, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc..... that one million count turned to 20 to 30 MILLION ONLY in Germany......

Europe has fallen.....

Congratulations on winning the chicken little competition

Your prize will be mailed to you within 14 days**...

** Prizes may vary in color and size

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I couldn't agree with you more but there are some people who have a very vested interest in keeping the guilt on the front burner of German consciences despite the fact that virtually no Germans who were involved in the war are alive today. Everyone else has got over the war and wants it confined in the history books where it rightly belongs but some who seem to want any secondary gains they can get but, there is something indecent about continually pointing the figure at one nation whilst forgetting atrocities committed by others or even merrily committing them themselves.

There comes a time when healing should be respected and we all move on.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You also forgot to mention the other backdoor way in which is sending your pregnant 12 year old wife over as a kid. We have a number of these so-called kids in the UK giving some of these disgusting men (I don't care whether its legal and normal practise elsewhere but to me any man spoiling and risking the health of a child through having sex with them is disgusting in my book and it won't change) The days of boohoo and the excuse people die early went away generations ago.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well if you live in Europe,your avatar say's "paradise", then maybe you should update your location to islamville,just saying...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The whole discussion about immigrants etc. is complete bull#, the ragers(muslim this & that) are complete brainwashed to the fullest. Most muslim asylum seekers don't fit in western society, no question, there are also rich muslim countries who can take most asylum seekers. Start to ask the right questions. It's bull# to take millions of people when there are already poor people in your country. Start working with your brain and ask why your hometown politician opens the door widely for illegal asylum seekers and criminals who will already rape girls in they muslim country. This all programming, going against each other. It is not about "erasing the white race", like i wrote above: poor against rich. Believe it or not. The main question also is, why is bush, obama, merkel(schröder, kohl) even trump and so on not in jail? (i can tell you, because you are blind like an animal going against the weak).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join