It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers carry out dozens of sex attacks on women at a free music festival in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

sending your pregnant 12 year old wife over as a kid
I feel the same disgust you have voiced. Living in the time machine is NOT 21 century, but the muslims don't care, just take advantage of the social security handouts on offer which they believe is their rights....BULL#.......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I drove my wife along the M25 Orbital around London yesterday and true to form we were stuck in a horrendous traffic jam. We were running alongside a van driving by a dark skinned gentleman who would not stop staring at my wife. We both noticed this and in the end I had to gesticulate to him to back off.

Normally she would have ignored it or told him herself but this went on for a long time and she actually felt intimidated. He was so rude and relentless. Now staring at an older and more experienced woman next to her husband is one thing, but doing to a young single woman in her car I suspect would have really terrified the lady.

I am not deliberately making any racist comments, but the continual staring/eyeballing at my wife was not something other drivers do and blow me, it happened a second time with another similar gent once our lane had freed up and we left the starer behind and became stationery cos of yet another clog up. I am wondering if others in their cars are having this scary type of rudeness recently inflicted on them? My wife is still a beautiful albeit older women, but when sitting next to her husband, minding her own business and not encouraging this behaviour which is a form of intimidation though thoroughly unprovoked, I am wondering if we need this behaviour on our roads? Our media is very quiet about problems of this nature because Cameron doesn't want any trouble before our referendum.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Mate, ignore the perverts, they are everywhere. You are both safe in your car, and it appears you wife is a stunning individual for whatever reason and envied by others. You should be proud of this fact, let them drool in their own fantasy...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I didn't take offense to the comment, it's just that i could not really understand where he was coming from, and with perverts on ATS?, cheers...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
They are primitive humans (animals), that's why they act like they do. It's like placing a wild dog among domestic dogs, it's as simple as that.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

HERE,HERE........

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The german politicians, not the people

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

We have been married a long time and believe me, I have seen the 'drools' for a very long time. What I am talking about is a predatory stare that she felt very threatened and intimidated by. She is use to dealing with her looks and, fortunately for me, very modest and actually dismissive of them.

When a man deliberately stares at a woman accompanied another man, probably her husband, usually he would back off once he gets eye-balled back but this was predatory and continual. I am thinking of how those women in Germany and other countries where these maulers are penetrating must be feeling, if like my wife they hadn't come across this behaviour before. Presumably this is why the women in muslim countries have to cover up and even the world hijab means barrier and with this behaviour by some men, no wonder. However we shouldn't accept this intimidation against women in general on our roads, streets or in our countries because Western men, although we have our share of paedophiles and rapists, don't think of this as normal behaviour or accept it. It is culturally rude to stare at a woman like that.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I always thought the Germans knew very well how and when to deploy effective racism.

Seems to me the brothers and fathers and husbands of these women have work to do.

How can they allow this to continue?

if they were Americans, they'd at least have baseball bats..

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

rude to stare at a woman
Yes, it's not in white culture to stare like this. Normally a white guy will look away embarrassed once spotted. I lived in Africa for a few years and the black culture is totally different to our way of life. Now living in Indonesia i can say the same # happens from time to time, but it's better to cop the stares than a possible problem. Enjoy.....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

"the black culture".. Wow. The whole of the continent has one single culture?

This thread is a new low, even for ATS's already quite low threshold for borderline-rascism, intolerance and hate-speech.

And thank you all for giving such wonderful, human hints to Germany on how to deal with our problems. Thanks but no thanks. Because you are at least several hundred kilometers away and not in the full knowledge of what happened.

Have a beer.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Are you really this oblivious or is this a parody?

Silence? No, they get sentenced if caught. Rape is highly frowned upon in Europe. It doesn't get attention for the same reason that every murder committed in a country doesn't get attention.

The reason this is getting attention is because these immigrants have a faaaaar higher propensity to rape than European men. It is a virtual wave of rape, they're a minority of the population but they still commit the large majority of rapes.

It's sad when you have to make up some non issue to explain away and take away attention from this very real issue. You apologizers have blood on your hands for making excuses for this behaviour.

But yeah.. keep being wilfully ignorant. See no evil, hear no evil...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

My Mrs gets that sometimes. She gives them the finger and sometimes an earful.

Doesn't happen when I'm with her though.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iBelieve77
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure there are enough perverts on ATS, that if those immigrants weren't committing sexual assault, they would be.

Oh, wait. They already are. Only they aren't being reported. Never mind, carry on, like this is some sort of new, and this board isn't invested with sexual perverts.

What are you even talking about!?? Talk about being completely delusional.

This has nothing to do with the situation. As if ATS was some breeding ground for sexual predators. Completely made up gibberish..

So is this fantasy of yours supposed to make this situation in Europe ok? Are we supposed to ignore it now?

What a clownish response..

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39

THE number of women who have reported being sexually harassed or assaulted at a German music festival last weekend has risen to 26, police said on Tuesday. The mostly young women, who between them filed 14 criminal complaints, said they were encircled and groped by groups of men in ways that recalled mob attacks at chaotic New Year’s festivities in Cologne.
www.themercury.com.au... germany/news-story/65f7781984bf70f9dc4b176def70c378 www.dw.com... Know doubt all the recent attacks are planned in advance by these predators that prey on and assault young women all over Europe. Knowing full well they will escape punishment by disappearing into the crowd.

So, three Pakistani men - two of them asylum seekers were arrested but all three were later released is all that is known about the origin of any of the attacks, police still looking for the actual assailants, but you seem convinced they are all asylum seekers. Do they have something stamped on their forehead?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gogvonmagog

You have it backwards it's more like the need for a cheap labor force

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Implying everyone who doesnt like Muslim rape, is in fact a rapist in the shadows.

You know, since you do it, its should be OK for others to do it.

Who is promoting the Rape Culture? Turning a blind eye does as much if not more than just protesting

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

How often do Asylum Seekers/Refugees/immigrants are in a mixed mob of White Europeans, shuffling around looking for free booty?

If it was white guys in a sea of "Asylum seekers" who did it, then there should be plenty of "Asylum seekers" giving accounts of them, and avoid unneeded scrutiny to their irreconcilable culture.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Tommo actually lived abroad and witnessed things you have no clue about, unless you have lived abroad?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

3 Pakistani men have been arrested.

www.thelocal.de...

The women complained that they had been encircled and then sexually harassed by a group of men they described as being of south Asian appearance.

Police were then able to arrest three men at the site of the festival. All three were between the ages of 28 and 31 and are asylum seekers from Pakistan, a spokesperson confirmed to The Local.

By Tuesday afternoon, more women had made complaints of being sexually assaulted at the festival, describing a similar pattern to the assaults and also that the men appeared to come from south Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join