It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Memorial Day ATS and Thanks To Our Fallen Soldiers!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ok so I just want to say Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all of those who died in defense of our freedoms. This country is not perfect and everyday something new pops up to make us believe its getting worse.

But under no circumstance should our men and women in the military be forgotten. They are put in horrible situations and commanded at times to do horrible things. We can all question wether or not some orders should be followed but none of us who haven't been put in that situation should judge them.

Remember that when tshtf in this country its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you again, no matter what you said about them on the Internet.

So thank you all for what you've done and for what you will have to do in the future.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83
Ok so I just want to say Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all of those who died in defense of our freedoms. This country is not perfect and everyday something new pops up to make us believe its getting worse.

But under no circumstance should our men and women in the military be forgotten. They are put in horrible situations and commanded at times to do horrible things. We can all question wether or not some orders should be followed but none of us who haven't been put in that situation should judge them.

Remember that when tshtf in this country its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you again, no matter what you said about them on the Internet.

So thank you all for what you've done and for what you will have to do in the future.

i agreed with you at first.

" Remember that when tshtf in this country its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you again" are you that weak you cant stand by yourself, you have to think theres someone that will fight for you. im disgusted, i wouldnt place my faith in others unless i had the back bone to do it myself. which i do and so i call you weak and you sound like you are begging our military to do what??...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Lol, i figured some troll would show but damn.....

First of all think of what happens when you assume. You have no idea of my willingness, ability or tactical knowledge of how to defend myself, family or community. Ever heard of project overwatch? Probably not. I stand with our millitay not behind them.

Please take your willful ignorance somewhere else.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: coven83

i think you are trying to incite a civil war and to begin it with pleading to the military that have seen more than what you could dream of is in bad taste. show some respect for those that served our country

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Dude you are proving just how ignorant you truly are. So this will be the last time i respond to you.

Show me WHERE I asked anyone to do anything? I merely stated my beliefs in a fashion which honored our military. Which may I add you have failed to do even though that was the intention of the OP.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Lol, i figured some troll would show but damn.....

First of all think of what happens when you assume. You have no idea of my willingness, ability or tactical knowledge of how to defend myself, family or community. Ever heard of project overwatch? Probably not. I stand with our millitay not behind them.
Please take your willful ignorance somewhere else.
nice i was called troll right off the bat, you are ignorant.

you put the ASS in assume as you said we know nothing of the other i still think your a poon. try to to be a badass online warrior with someone else, they actually might get impressed.....

you are beginning to bore me try to make this more amusing

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Dude you are proving just how ignorant you truly are. So this will be the last time i respond to you.

Show me WHERE I asked anyone to do anything? I merely stated my beliefs in a fashion which honored our military. Which may I add you have failed to do even though that was the intention of the OP.
"its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you" if that is a statement of where our military is asked to fight then what you said needs to be changed

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Good sentiments. I remember when my Mother and her friends looked at photos of their teenage friends - happy pictures on the beach, playing tennis etc and how sad they were when some of the people were missing because of having been killed in the war.

This always infuriated me because although we were taught at school it was all utterly Hitler's fault I instinctively knew he was just a leader who had had the necessary backing although I couldn't identify who and kept it to myself.

Today though its different we know the names of those bankers and people who not only profited but worse than that, profited by supplying both sides during the world wars.

Icke has labelled these people reptiles and he is absolutely right because they were/are devoid of conscience or any form of humanity and so cold blooded that their only concern was their profit and the wellbeing of their bloodlines in order to continue merrily on with their existence of feeding off other people they regard as monkeys. Personally I prefer the monkey to the reptile every time.

Quite right we should always honour those who unselfishly and so bravely gave up their lives for principles of freedom of liberty and speech.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Drinking with my US military buddies all day.

We all ended up being fallen soldiers.

Ugh. Middle of the night hangover.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That was a strangely worded post.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You have no idea of my willingness, ability or tactical knowledge of how to defend myself, family or community. Ever heard of project overwatch? Probably not. I stand with our millitay not behind them.

And you have no way to prove anything you say is true. can;t you just make a nice Memorial Day thread? Others have before you.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

" Remember that when tshtf in this country its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you again" are you that weak you cant stand by yourself, you have to think theres someone that will fight for you.

Damn skippy we will . All the generation of military alive at the time.It doesnt mean someone is weak , It is our job. We swore an oath to get that job done if needed. And the oath DOES NOT END with your career in the military . It is a lifelong vow.
Now go start yet another anti-US thread. Dont bring it here

edit on 5/31/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Drinking with my US military buddies all day.

We all ended up being fallen soldiers.

Ugh. Middle of the night hangover.

"Stuff Happens"

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Good God, have a pro military thread and then jump on the guy that says things people don't like. Ohh, the irony.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

the reason is, nice memorial day threads are questioned is because a crap load of money is spent on other countries when our own school systems are a joke people are waking up and dont want to be apart of a corrupt self serving goverment, we live in a modern day slave system as other goverments through history has shown us, but since we only care about media and paying bills we havent seen it,

just so happens we cant pay are bills including the cable bill and we are starting to wake up

see how that works
edit on 31-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you for your service and im glad someone qualified to speak to the patriotism of our military showed up.

I and many like me stand with you brother.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Hey brother, I know you said in the other thread that you feel you wrer duped and I am sorry you feel that way. But I thank you for youre service. I was in the rotc in high school and thats when I figured out I dont take orders very well, lol.

I salute you sir

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

" Remember that when tshtf in this country its gonna be honorable soldiers who turn those weapons against the evil power hungry elite to defend you again" are you that weak you cant stand by yourself, you have to think theres someone that will fight for you.

Damn skippy we will . All the generation of military alive at the time.It doesnt mean someone is weak , It is our job. We swore an oath to get that job done if needed. And the oath DOES NOT END with your career in the military . It is a lifelong vow.
Now go start yet another anti-US thread. Dont bring it here

i didnt start this thread nor am i anti US, if for some reason you misunderstood my intentions then i will make this clear, i very much respect our military and those that served. my uncle was a vietnam vet that recently died he came back from there messed up.

so when this guy in his OP tried praising our military then in what appeared to me was saying you would fight what seemed like civil war to me yes i was against that and how it was worded. are you the type of soldier thats just so eager to fight you would turn your weapons on the citizens you swore to protect?. before you reply to me go reread the op.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

nor did i

salute

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Salute

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>