It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Used & Betrayed – 100 Years of US Troops as Lab Rats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Miracula2
And quit nicotine. Nicotine dependencies and tests like the ASVAB or SAT's don't mix. Need those neurons firing like they are supposed to do naturally to recall information and make decisions quickly for test.

Well, it's not good for your shooting score.

OTOH, dip makes you a g...m sexual tyrannosaurus. Just like me.

Man up and do both.

Having to give up dip and coffee made me much more shooty. So it has that going for it.

correction: past tense

I liked your post before the edit.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I was encouraged to share this post so here is my story. I'm a disabled Navy vet. In 1989 I was injured in an accelerated, experimental SEAL training, company Charlie 100. We were put thru even more intense physical training, as well as subjected to intense psychological manipulation. We underwent many "vaccinations" and were injected with unknown drugs combined with sleep deprivation as well as going through strange tests and training maneuvers. There are things I only vaguely remember, like a dream. My company (the second of three) started with 117 young men with only 47 making it to the NEXT stage of training. I was not one of them. I suffered a career ending injury which has affected me ever since. After the injury, myself and others in the program were kept segregated from other serviceman. A kind of de-programming took place for approximately a month in which we were basically on lock down. No privileges, no contact with anyone on the outside... Family, friends, or most importantly anyone with the power to investigate what was happening. We were treated like enemy prisoners with no rights. We were Navy property. The program was deemed a failure and shut down after three companies and the loss of a couple hundred men. It was buried with no trace and disavowed. But we who went through the program have never been acknowledged or compensated. In addition to the injury that I have dealt with for 27 years, I suffer from PTSD and severe depression. I have never been able to have a relationship for long or a family. I have attempted suicide more than once. I am sure that I, as well as my fellow trainees in this Super SEAL program, are constantly monitored to this day. Only now, years later, have I, through drug treatment and therapy, found the will to live.. I don't talk about this much but feel it is of great important that people know what our government will do to its own people. Thank you for letting me share my experience. This post has, in itself, been therapeutic. Even though I'm sure that it will be monitored and recorded as well. It never really ends...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Yes, yes. I read in the late 80s. US governments admitted to dusting the clouds with experimental substances between the 1940-60s in Minneapolis-especially high population areas and SCHOOLS. My husband went to one of the elementary schools at the times mentioned. I became furious and finally opened my eyes about our government. Begged my nephew all night not to join-and made sure my children knew about how our government works-not to be brain-washed/so they went to private schools/not religious.

My grandfather worked on the bomb during WWII; came home a broken man and had to retire his brain for a couple years before returning to teach at George Washington-my grandmother worked at the pentagon. They knew.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Justso because: bad grammar

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting. Haven't watched the vid, but wanted to leave a comment.

My SO joined the infantry a few years back. He said they gave him quite a cocktail of vaccines/drugs that made him feel like complete sh***. I also wonder about some of his anger issues. He said they seemed to really exacerbate about the time he joined etc. I'd be interested to dig out some of his paperwork to see if the list of vaccines etc are there (don't know anything about what paperwork you get, except the DD214, but there's a giant stack of 'em). Along with the brainwashing with violence etc., (chanting "kill kill kill") watching very violent videos etc.

I don't doubt for a second they are being used as lab rats.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

Cadences about killing aren't unusual. We were always yelling "Blood makes the grass grow greener! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

People seem to forget the military trains people to KILL.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm currently serving, and I don't disagree with any of this. However, some of the responses are pretty far fetched.

In my 14 years, there are two things I've struggled to grasp. Anthrax Vaccines and Smallpox vaccines.

Either the Anthrax vaccines were a knee jerk reaction to a relatively small threat, or there's something much more sinister to them. I lean towards something more sinister. I fought getting them as long as I could, but in the end I received 6 vaccine treatments. The side effects some people received were brutal. I could only speculate what an alterior motive could have been, but personally, I never bought into it.

I understand Smallpox can be a terrible thing. But when was the last time anyone ever heard of smallpox being used in warfare. I could understand if there was credible evidence that the enemy had weoponized bombs loaded with smallpox and were going to drop it on all our bases, but there was never a single shred of Intel on it. I don't know how long it's been given, but I do know that it was had bad results on a lot of people.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Of course, I wasn't saying it was unusual at all. Just saying, it was effective (as it's meant to be). Just that my SO definitely says he feels more rage now, and quick to temper since his stint there. As is to be expected. I was just curious if the cocktail of drugs could have enhanced some of those emotions.
edit on 31-5-2016 by seeker11 because: addition/clarification

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

I can well believe it. My dad spent a little time in the military, pre-Vietnam, doing some sort of "clerical work" as he put it. Saw pictures of him in uniform, and heard a few stories about basic training. He always said, "Never volunteer for anything.", but never explained why he said it. Oddly, his death certificate does not reflect his military service, even though my mother was still around at the time, and certainly knew he'd been in. I always wondered.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luuke123
About to enlist. Going to a MEPS in two days. Any tips for me from you vets?

One, be VERY sure that's what you want to do. The military today isn't the same as it was way back when I was in. Lots of career guys left because of that, my guy included. Know some who didn't enlist, that had planned to, also. So, be sure.

If you decide to go ahead, have EVERYTHING in writing. Literally, everything. Any promised job slot, location, bonuses, benefits; all of it. Recruiters lie. Always have.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is hardly secret.

Nuclear tests with unprotected soldiers in trenches close by.

Many other instances of testing done on soldiers, and civilians.

It's too late for them, but it's not too late for it to be stopped in the future.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I was not experimented on but i was exposed to PCDD dioxin but not TCDD agent orange dioxin.

US navy ships build before 1979 had electrical wiring with PCBs in the insulation.
When burned in a fire the PCBs turn into PCDD dioxin.

The minesweep i was on had a major engine room fire with a lot of electrical wiring burned in our generator room.

I have filed for service connection for dioxin exposure but they denied it

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Have they lost your medical records yet?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
one particular Movie im thinking right now

is called Jacobs Ladder..

In the Movie its Called BZ

but its a different kind of Experimental Drug what the movie is Based on ..
as some site say...

The Story of the Drug BZ

Mark Unno

March 1998 (updated January 2002)
pages.uoregon.edu...

ahhh BZ is a Crock of # right, a Fable made up Drug from a Story ?

well according to the Geek
Magazine ( WIRED ) it isnt

Syria Dropped Hallucinogen Weapon on Rebels, Secret Cable Says
www.wired.com...

interesting !! on Page 2 & 3 about BZ

THE CBW CONVENTIONS BULLETIN
News, Background and Comment on Chemical and Biological Weapons Issues
www.sussex.ac.uk...

Just one of the very few ....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Razortampa

THANK God your'e still with us,I guess you didn't get a hard copy of your med records or the process is different for elites,Does the VA have your service records or DD214?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

I got the Anthrax shot and they refused to put it on my shot records, so I doubt you'd find anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Razortampa

It is an honor to have you join ATS, and rest assured you are in good company here - there are many who need to see this post and likewise encourage you to tell your full story, preferably on ATS as an exclusive and sparing no details.

It is testimony such as yours that hit home hardest with me because I've read about deceptive programs like what you were subjected to well over 30 years ago and just yesterday a Mod threw up a thread which is a testament to these vile acts sanctioned by the US government.

Thanks for your contribution, sacrifice and telling your amazing story.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Abby Martin is a seditionist. Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video. Tell me that photo came (as she represents) from the 1940s.

That is all.

Please don't fall for MSM propaganda. I think We, as a group, are a little better than this.

I agree not a 1940's picture.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

You do understand that the number of 30-year retirees is dwarfed by the number of medical and 20-year retirees, both of whom "collect pay checks" for quite some time before kicking the bucket....right?

And that's not even getting in to the whole "dysfunctional veteran" gambit that's gaming the system to pick up money because they heard a rocket impact 2 miles away once.

Total of 21.8 milliion living veterans in the US. Less then 7% of US population.
153.8 million federal welfare receivers. About 48% of US population.

At least the vets EARNED their paychecks.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video.

The Wizard of Oz. Filmed in 1939. Color. Very good color, at that - three strip Technicolor.

Don't think its the color. The clarity of the pic does not look right. I have pics from the 40-50's and they don't look that good.

True this may be a pic that was carefully handled all these years, but...

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It always makes me think: if we are as bad as the (Nazis, Soviets, Terrorists), what are we fighting for? I grew up thinking we were so noble in our endeavors, as I'm sure everyone does, but the information age has let out the secret that there are no good guys in the world.

a reply to: Aliensun
Kind of reminds me of John Wayne filming on radioactive test sites and dying of cancer...

Having to give up dip and coffee made me much more shooty.

They made you give up dip? Overseas all the soldiers get to do it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join