It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Used & Betrayed – 100 Years of US Troops as Lab Rats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hi all,

I haven't seen this video yet, but will do soon. But the subject is a true ATS Conspiracy topic, so I'm wasting no time to post this video here for you guys to watch and see whether or not it's accurate. (It does seem to be so). Apparently it's an episode of a TV show called "The Empire files", by Abby Martin. I've never heard of it, but a subject as huge as the U.S. government experimenting on U.S. troops, for which there has been documentation should be discussed here on the forum.

Here's the video:

On Memorial Day, politicians will speak at ceremonies all over the country and repeat their favorite mantra: "Support the troops."

This pledge is hammered into the American psyche at every turn. But there is a hidden, dark history that shows that the politicians are in fact no friend to service members--but their greatest enemy.

An easy way to prove this truth is to look at how they so quickly betray and abandon their soldiers after purposely ruining their lives, and even after using them as literal lab rats.

In this disturbing chapter of The Empire Files, Abby Martin documents decades of experimentation on US troops—from nuclear tests to psychotropic drugs—as well as knowingly exposing them to deadly poisons, from sarin gas to Agent Orange.

Most damning is that the hundreds of thousands of veterans seeking help from the government for the side-effects are always met with lies and denial.

Related link.

Related fb page.

+23 more 
posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I believe it to be true. To a far, far greater extent than is generally admitted. Civil servants get the same treatment. I have health issues that are genetic in basis, and are related to my moms time as a teen living in Kwajelein during the mid-late 60's. As inconvenient as my health issues are, i certainly got it easy. My female cousins and sisters deal with worse.

I encourage all my family to not join. My inlaws are all either Army or USMC, and they don't disagree. My nephew enters the army soon, but with a bachelors degree, so it'll be as an officer when he goes. He's done all sorts of concurrent classes and stuff, and will have his BS 2 years after his high school graduation.

But i would absolutely positively recommend against joining as infantry.

I honor and respect our veterans. But mostly I pity them for being exploited and lied to by the number 1 enemy to humanity: the US government.

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

I know I was experimented on in boot. All of us in Charlie were. We were "inoculated" twice for polio in eight weeks and we all got sick after the second "inoculation".

They were expecting it because it was the beginning of the week and they gave us the day off knowing we would react badly.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I don't doubt it. Until the controversy about 'Gulf War Syndrome,' it looks like militaries have had the unbridled ability to test stuff on unwitting volunteers. It's kinda elegant too in the way the sample population (soldiers) are predictably healthy, fit and within specific age demographics.

Let's also be fair and not overlook how Chinese, Japanese, UK and Australian armed forces have their own historical horror stories of experimentation.

It seems to me that it was culturally OK in the halls of power for most of the 20th Century. 'The greater good' and 'national security' inoculate the powerful from moral repercussions time and again. The perspective doesn't ever go away, it gets buried beneath bureaucracy and we're only seeing confirmations a couple or more decades later on when the instigators are out of reach.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
Let's also be fair and not overlook how Chinese, Japanese, UK and Australian armed forces have their own historical horror stories of experimentation.

I believe it's almost a deep-rooted gubernatorial practice across the world.

It seems to me that it was culturally OK in the halls of power for most of the 20th Century. 'The greater good' and 'national security' inoculate the powerful from moral repercussions time and again. The perspective doesn't ever go away, it gets buried beneath bureaucracy and we're only seeing confirmations a couple or more decades later on when the instigators are out of reach.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Good presentation, thanks for sharing. It's pretty scary how the competition was(likely still is) between countries on what works with warfare. Unit 731, for example, for prisoners of war and more in Japan. I believe many may be aware of MKUltra and how it was used, but the scope overall is not well talked of with other experiments done on soldiers.

edit on 30-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
My mother is a very firm believer that because she was stationed at Camp Lejeune during the "tainted" water fiasco, and got pregnant with me, that that is why at 24 I was diagnosed with uterine cancer. ( it's gone, I'm good now, no worries, was 7 years ago).

She "knows" that it was not an accident.

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Although I'm sure that the US government is not alone when it comes to government experimentation upon military personnel, this video does indeed highlight the levels of deception against American military personnel exercised by previous US administrations.

In my opinion, it is surely the sign of a deeply corrupt establishment that authorises ongoing illegal and life changing experimentation on its own citizens which could only be for nefarious purposes.

For me this vid simply reaffirms that agencies of the military / Industrial complex have absolutely no regard for Freedom and peace, instead working behind the scenes to engage in activities solely for the purpose of maintaining perpetual war at the expense of the planet and her citizens.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

They do more than just test them, there are intended purposes for these tests...the main one being so they don't live very long past retirement. The last thing they want is all the vets living to a ripe old age collecting their pensions, once they are no longer in uniform they have served their purpose as corporate mercenaries and big-pharma lab-rats..

That's right you all got punked in the name of "protecting your freedoms"

edit on 30-5-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Abby Martin is a seditionist. Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video. Tell me that photo came (as she represents) from the 1940s.

That is all.

Please don't fall for MSM propaganda. I think We, as a group, are a little better than this.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This thread is not about a photo, the MSM, or propaganda. It is about the US gov't using the military for experimentations.

I am a child of a veteran who was absolutely used as a test subject. I know it has been standard practice.

G.I. stands for "government issued", which gives everything in the care, custody, and control of the government a number. A person is given a number when enlisted; a chair is given a number when brought into use by the government. That same government see little difference between the person and the desķ.

Thus the right to experiment on anything government issued. This is wrong, wrong, WRONG!!

This is not propaganda.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

You do understand that the number of 30-year retirees is dwarfed by the number of medical and 20-year retirees, both of whom "collect pay checks" for quite some time before kicking the bucket....right?

And that's not even getting in to the whole "dysfunctional veteran" gambit that's gaming the system to pick up money because they heard a rocket impact 2 miles away once.

link   

Just thought I'd bring up the Anthrax vaccinations that we all received in the 90's.

link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Abby Martin is a seditionist. Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video. Tell me that photo came (as she represents) from the 1940s.

That is all.

Please don't fall for MSM propaganda. I think We, as a group, are a little better than this.

That is a nit-pick critque because the larger whole of this report is 100% is true.

We take MSM with a large of salt so it is wrong for you to dismiss our ability to discern the facts with any fiction.

The evilness is directed by demonic evil TPTB.
If veterans can unite to confront them head-on with the public we will see a stop to this crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Abby Martin is a seditionist.

Is that a bad thing? Since history has shown that governments in general are not to be trusted at all?

Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video. Tell me that photo came (as she represents) from the 1940s.

Color photos of the 1940's

If Abby Martin is a seditionist as you say, then how could she be part of the MSM who have repeatedly touted government propaganda?
edit on 30-5-2016 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Take a look at the still photo displayed at 1:33 in the video.

The Wizard of Oz. Filmed in 1939. Color. Very good color, at that - three strip Technicolor.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

imho . . . it's exceedingly true.

And may well be the tip of the iceberg.

THANKS for putting this up.

It's been long overdue for such things to come more overtly and broadly to light.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This Is just wrong and evil. You do not use your own troops as experiment fodder.
If there's someone who should be experimented on, it's the corrupt politicians who clog up the senate/house, and rapists/pedophiles (these are useless drains on society).

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

...Please don't fall for MSM propaganda. I think We, as a group, are a little better than this.

You know better than that, Snarl. Moreso than the average G.I. Joe. I threw up in my mouth a little reading that apologetic deflection. Basically--
---

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

That is all.

Have you had an opportunity to read this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No. 4 in particular.

That is all...indeed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join