It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maniac Attacks Dad With Daughter in Men’s Room at Walmart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
American Bathroom Adventures continue…

Charles Adams was suckerpunched by a hate-filled shopper for letting his 5-year-old daughter use the boy’s room in an eerie echo of the trans panic sweeping America.

Was this man wrong for letting his daughter, I think 5 years old into the men’s bathroom?

There was a family restroom but with two kids that have to go to the bathroom I just decided we’ll all go to the men’s bathroom and get it done,” Adams told The Daily Beast while he was attending his son’s soccer game Wednesday night.

The squabble spilled outside the bathroom because as Adams tells it “I was trying to get him out of the bathroom, away from my kids so they didn’t get hurt.”

Some guy goes crazy and tries to beat him up

Is this country going bathroom crazy or what?

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 26-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How appropriate, all these stories happening at just the right time to reinforce and guide the masses in such a heated debate.

What bothers me the most about all this, is how easily people let themselves be played or influenced by people with agendas(on both sides).

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

“I don’t know what he was freaking out about,” Adams said. “The only thing that makes sense in my head at the the time was whole Obama thing with forcing transgenders to use bathrooms.”

Before Sunday’s fight, Adams never really put much thought about bathrooms becoming a battleground.

“I never gave much thought about Obama trying to push this and now I do,” he said. “It shouldn’t matter what you identify with but families should be allowed to go to the bathroom without trouble.”

Nothing is sacred anymore

www.thedailybeast.com...

+13 more 
posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What's stupid about this is that before these bathroom wars started fathers taking their extremely young daughters into the men's room or mothers taking their extremely young sons into the women's room was 100% normal and acceptable... This guy in the OP is a clown... I hope the father presses charges and the judge throws the book at him for being a stupid #tard who prioritizes petty politics over common sense.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How appropriate, all these stories happening at just the right time to reinforce and guide the masses in such a heated debate.

What bothers me the most about all this, is how easily people let themselves be played or influenced by people with agendas(on both sides).

I agree its some kind of mass hypnosis

Soon people will need guns in bathrooms!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Would it have been better for dad to take his daughter in the women's room?

People are nuts and easily excited...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Someday they’ll be a bestseller:

The Bathroom wars of 2016

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

In my opinion, the attacker also assaulted the children. By hitting the sole person serving as their guardian at the moment, he was putting those children in danger. He should be charged with whatever the most serious crime possible is. Seriously, what kind of [snip] attacks a parent in front of their young children for no reason. Real nice intruding on the children's psyches in such a way. Dad should have put the guy's head through a cinder block.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Wow, I read the article. What parent has not done this with thier little ones.
The father was finished up with washing his hands. They were in the process of leaving the restroom when the man walked in.
He could have not called the guy an A $$ hole. And said "excuse us".
But the aggressor was way wrong.
👎

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it hypnosis, it's just good old fashioned brainwashing.

The fact is that most people are pretty frail, mentally. Their thoughts are easily molded, ideas implanted and the mechanism that is supposed to prevent this(basic intelligence) is missing in the bulk of people today.

Like I said, it's sad, this guy is nothing but a mindless drone; who after 40 years apparently now finds it to be such a serious offense for a father to take a 5 year old to the bathroom that he must physically intervene.

Has he never, in 40 years, seen this before? What was his reaction then? Is he a father? Did he do the same? I'm sure when he did it everything was ok(everyone is a level 30 hippocrate today as well as a brainless moron).

The guy got played, hard, if he every realizes it I'm sure he'll feel like a complete loser.
edit on 26-5-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don’t know what he was freaking out about,” Adams said. “The only thing that makes sense in my head at the the time was whole Obama thing with forcing transgenders to use bathrooms.”

I thought the father said it was because he had his daughter in the men's room but then said the above quote?

So he doesn't even know why the guy went stupid, seems that this story is missing some info.

And no I'm not sticking up for this crazy but just feel that there is more to this story.
edit on 26-5-2016 by thesaneone because: Add

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm just going to go in My pants...........................again. Now I wear a car air freshener as a cameo w/a dainty lil gold chain. I doubt anyone can tell. Pine scent is the best so far. Citrus gives Me the runs so thats out...

Along the lines of the Mass Hypnosis theory, I don't really be that guy, but.... Mr. Obama sent forth an Executive Order in which it is "Okay" that the U.S. Gov't. use PsyOps in order to better serve 'The People' (I'm really not kidding here, look at Executive Orders either earlier this year or last; I linked it in a previous thread and if need be I'll link it again..)

Basically it is "WAKE UP TIME... WAKIE!! WAKIE!!!!

If the masses are arguing about this, I wonder what is happening elsewhere? Mis-direction at its finest. I'm leaning towards one of Monsanto's poisons being directly involved in which consumption of these poisons, it just eats away Your "common sense" while it also kills You slowly so they (Gov't.) can first soak up all Your a$$et$ while their one arm, BigPHarma™ kills You with their "cure"... That is why Monsanto™ is selling out. See who gets the big pay-off and it'll be that person that knows WHICH POISON(s)...

So "YES" turn off Your t.v. and go OUTSIDE..

namaste

P.S. I'd recommend some Coconut oil anywhere You'll be exposed to the Sun, or else BigPHarma™ can $ell You alcohol laden 'sunscreen' and then a 'cure' for Your skin cancer..

Stay hydrated...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sounds scripted to me.

Perfect scenario, perfect place, perfect timing.

What a coincidence.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

First off, this is a one-sided narrative on "The Daily Beast," so there are two levels of bias, here.

Next, this is just a simple assault that has been deemed motivated by Obama's bathroom policies by the one attacked--because, you know, it's the only thing that makes sense to him.

So...well...hmmm...

Regardless, the assaulter is a douche, either way. The guy attacked seems to have done the right thing by his children. "The Daily Beast" has done a journalistic disservice by printing a one-sided story with unnecessary speculation as to the fella's motive.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

#ing idiots attacking people need to stop before they meet the end of a 45. # all the politics this is unacceptable.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I am a member of two different gyms, both of which have signs on the bathrooms that say "If your daughter is over 5 years of age, please have them use the ladies room," and vice versa for boys over 5 and the ladies room.

That rule sounds perfectly reasonable, and it's written explicitly on the bathroom doors.

The guy who punched the dad is a piece of sh*t idiot, period.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, when did this become so unacceptable?

When my niece was a little girl, and we were out and about, I took her into the men's bathroom as necessary, gave her the stall, and stood in front of it. Every single person that came in knew what was happening, and didn't even think twice about it. No deranged stalkers came...or if they did, they certainly knew better than to attempt anything.

Do people honestly think I'm going to trust the safety of that little girl to the kindness of strangers? She means more to me than everything else in this world.

She came out. Washed her little hands. We went about our business of spending time together.

This latest round of societal nonsense has reached Benny Hill levels of absurdity.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds scripted to me.

Perfect scenario, perfect place, perfect timing.

What a coincidence.

Well it is Utah😕. We'll see if it trends.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

#ing idiots attacking people need to stop before they meet the end of a 45. # all the politics this is unacceptable.

This 100%,back in day people used to respect each other and not attack each other for no good reason because there was a high chance that at least one of the two was armed.Provided I was in this situation with a child of mine(if I had children)I would have most likely drawn my weapon,either my .40 or .45 depending on the weather,point being the idiot would have learned real quick why you don't attack someone without good reason.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree. This is only a supposition from the victim's perspective. A professional unbiased report would include the attacker's perspective, this story does not. Amazingly, though, rather becoming hypnotized and becoming irate...I am actually becoming numb due to the multiple agendas being forced upon me constantly. Is this perhaps the ultimate focus, create a world of numbed and burned out citizens who say...f*ck it...anything goes...I give up. We just isolate ourselves more and more ...perhaps easier to cull us out of the mainstream when the time comes?

edit on 5 26 2016 by CynConcepts because: Spell correction

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join