It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maniac Attacks Dad With Daughter in Men’s Room at Walmart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Willtell

Young boys being taken into a woman's bathroom that universally have stall with doors is a Hell of a lot different than taking a young girl into a men's bathroom that universally has open urinals. Supposed she was flashed by some guy turning around to do just that? Then how would the father react? --I guess he is a liberal.

Aside from the standard preoccupation with child abuse ... are you saying the Men's Rooms in your area have no stalls?

And that men commonly flash the room with their genitals before tucking back in?

Or was this just, you know, a prime opportunity for a drive-by liberal insult?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How appropriate, all these stories happening at just the right time to reinforce and guide the masses in such a heated debate.

What bothers me the most about all this, is how easily people let themselves be played or influenced by people with agendas(on both sides).

I agree its some kind of mass hypnosis

Soon people will need guns in bathrooms!

We might have to all start wearing depends when we go shopping or out to eat.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That would be a health hazard that could affect you, your children, and everyone else.

I disagree with the person you were responding to, but ANNEE, are you going to tell me you've never peed in a parking lot?

You're getting up there lady, if you haven't I want you to try it. Liberating. IDGAF sometimes I still pee in the backyard. Feels good looking up at the stars and being caressed on the nethers by a gentle breeze, all while knowing you're marking your territory.

You don't always have to be such a lady.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Annee

That would be a health hazard that could affect you, your children, and everyone else.

I disagree with the person you were responding to, but ANNEE, are you going to tell me you've never peed in a parking lot?

You're getting up there lady, if you haven't I want you to try it. Liberating. IDGAF sometimes I still pee in the backyard. Feels good looking up at the stars and being caressed on the nethers by a gentle breeze, all while knowing you're marking your territory.

You don't always have to be such a lady.

Multiply.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So, neither this dad nor his daughter were transgendered? It's not relevant. Move along, nothing to see here.

The whole story smells anyway - the mother was along, but didn't take her daughter to the ladies' room? I smell a rat...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds scripted to me.

Perfect scenario, perfect place, perfect timing.

What a coincidence.

Yahtzee!

If not scripted, why didn't the mom, who was present according to the OP's source, rake her daughter to the ladies' room?

The same folks that don't care about kids or ladies being attacked care now??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join