It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maniac Attacks Dad With Daughter in Men’s Room at Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Willtell

What's stupid about this is that before these bathroom wars started fathers taking their extremely young daughters into the men's room or mothers taking their extremely young sons into the women's room was 100% normal and acceptable... This guy in the OP is a clown... I hope the father presses charges and the judge throws the book at him for being a stupid #tard who prioritizes petty politics over common sense.

Exactly. While taking my nephew and one of my nieces to a park, they both needed a bathroom break. Since they were both under the age of 5, I accompanied them. We went to the men's room. There was no commotion. I've also had one of my nieces alone and had to take her into a woman's bathroom. The women inside were understanding and actually helpful lol. And my Mom's taken my nephew into the women's bathroom plenty of times while she was watching him. Once again, no commotion.

It just goes to show how gullible some people are. Always needing some new imaginary bogeyman, because they're too afraid to deal with the real issues.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I used to shower with My little girl all the time until She reached up and pulled on something. Little kids have no concept of sexuality and they are totally innocent so Why would You be offended if a little girl was in the Men's room. I always brought My little girl into the Men's room because I wasn't going to leave Her alone in the Women's restroom. A parent that loves their children will always look out for their safety and if this jerk doesn't understand that then screw Him.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

If you are the father with the female child, you have a few choices. But his choice is common. There are stalls in men's rooms in Wal Mart.

Yes, some people in the country are going crazy.

Yeah heaven forbid if a father doesn't use the changing table in the men's restroom to change His little girls diaper. The last time I checked a changing table was gender neutral.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Willtell

Was this man wrong for letting his daughter, I think 5 years old into the men’s bathroom?

No child should be required to be separated from its caregiver at any time.

That is my stance.

I also support dad's taking their daughters into the ladies room.

I don't. I'm pretty sure if this was the law then the creeps would be lining up just to take their daughters into the ladies room.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
wonder what would happen if enough people just got tired of this crap and decided just not to play? ya know stay home, save their money instead of going to the malls, the ball games, ect. never visited a place where they might need to use a restroom unless it was asbsolutely necessary. at least for a few months. ya think if the policitians started to see a sudden turndown in the economy and less profits for the corps they might stop throwing oil on the fire they created and start doing something to cool things down?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Close the stall door and stick this assholes head in the john....GD...the place is imploding around us...let the transgender piss in the parking lot.
Cheers,

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Both of these guys are retarded.

Guy gets pissed off, runs his mouth. Other guy can't walk away, or communicate back. Says f u ahole, or whatever.

Guy gets punched.

Guy is victim now.

The carry permit guys would just escalate and shoot?

Brilliant
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am so glad in my country people have no bathroom issues-you can take your kids into whatever bathroom suits your gender as a parent.I don't think we have so many transgender people here,either,but i imagine it would play out here as:You look like a man,you go to the gents' toilets,you look like a woman,you go to the ladies' toilets.If a man tried to go to the ladies' toilets here,saying he identifies as a woman,i think he'd be told:"Stop your nonsense+ GTFO + go to the mens'room-or we call a security guard,who identifies as Chuck Norris.
edit on 26-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

What country is that

Okay...I see it South Africa

edit on 26-5-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

1. Another reason I avoid Walmart like the plague.
2. The suckerpuncher is damned fortunate he didn't end up with either a kukuri blade embedded in the confluence of his neck and his shoulder or a smoking hole between his eyes. Don't screw with a man when his small kids are present, PERIOD.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The carry permit guys would just escalate and shoot?

Brilliant

If someone punches you in the head, in a toilet, and your little kids are there... a bullet actually represents a deescalation.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hey, it`s walmart nothing surprises me if it happened at a walmart.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

Was this man wrong for letting his daughter, I think 5 years old into the men’s bathroom?

No child should be required to be separated from its caregiver at any time.

That is my stance.

I also support dad's taking their daughters into the ladies room.

I don't. I'm pretty sure if this was the law then the creeps would be lining up just to take their daughters into the ladies room.

To do what?

Let their kid watch while they do something weird?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
...let the transgender piss in the parking lot.
Cheers,

That would be a health hazard that could affect you, your children, and everyone else.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Luckily there are family changing rooms as well (at least at all the different gym locations I'm thinking of) so it isn't an issue. I wouldn't be comfortable with that at that age either, no frickin way
edit on 26-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Young boys being taken into a woman's bathroom that universally have stall with doors is a Hell of a lot different than taking a young girl into a men's bathroom that universally has open urinals. Supposed she was flashed by some guy turning around to do just that? Then how would the father react? --I guess he is a liberal.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Luckily there are family changing rooms as well (at least at all the different gym locations I'm thinking of) so it isn't an issue. I wouldn't be comfortable with that at that age either, no frickin way

Yes, but that wasn't mentioned in original post.

My YMCA has Women's (over 16), Men's (5 year old girl OK), Teen girls (16 & under), and a Family Locker Room.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree, the guy who got cold cocked can be criticized too but of course not beat down

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ya that struck me as an odd viewpoint too.I can't picture a perv getting up to,well perving,with his kid right There. What's he gonna say? "Sweetie,just hang on a moment while Daddy peeks under the door to look at the lady wiping her fanny"

I don't think so

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How appropriate, all these stories happening at just the right time to reinforce and guide the masses in such a heated debate.

What bothers me the most about all this, is how easily people let themselves be played or influenced by people with agendas(on both sides).

I agree its some kind of mass hypnosis

Soon people will need guns in bathrooms!

And THEN you will see arguments that Trans* folks MUST BE ALLOWED to carry their guns into bathrooms ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join