It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happened to ATS recently?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The front page or first page with new Topics is being over-run with Trans/gay Topics and/or people...

Why is this?

And why is it even Above Top Secret??

Maybe its just me but they seem to be doubling up on a daily basis.

but i have an idea how to avoid them.

BTW... I did start a new Thread today about this because it has become pretty annoying. I'll say now that I didn't start the Thread to cause trouble... I just started it because well... it's becoming annoying like i just said.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think this is your second thread about this in minutes. You are just contributing to this.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hear hear.

I don't come to ATS to read about this sort of stuff, I come here to read about moon landing hoaxes and chemtrails!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You know why...because people know this is an easy issue to get a lot of feedback...there are a lot of star and flag whores on here who crave the attention of having their post discussed regardless of how many times it was already discussed in other threads..but hey, people are jumping on board...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Its because ATS has turned into a place for people to argue about politics and not discuss alternative ideas and news, etc. It is basically a mirror of Yahoo news in its popular threads. I still enjoy ATS though as I have to pick through alot of crap to find the gems.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Constitution is always an important subject.

Equal Rights / Equal Treatment is part of the Constitution.

Why don't you start a thread about those people trying to deny Constitutional Rights?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Because it's controversial and everybody wants to get their views on it out there.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I think this is your second thread about this in minutes. You are just contributing to this.

I just thought Id ask ATS staff what's going on is all.

I can't get stars or flags in here so i'm not after those.

Anyway I think it's time to just go straight to the 'Forums' section and choose from there.... at least until the attention seeking whores die off...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Anyway I think it's time to just go straight to the 'Forums' section and choose from there.... at least until the attention seeking whores die off...

And by starting two threads on the same subject identifies your actions as ????

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Its because ATS has turned into a place for people to argue about politics and not discuss alternative ideas and news, etc. It is basically a mirror of Yahoo news in its popular threads. I still enjoy ATS though as I have to pick through alot of crap to find the gems.

Just by clicking 'new', I do see a lot of political and social issues, but I also see: Aircraft projects, Philosophy and Metaphysics, Health and Wellness, Science & technology (multiple times), religion, faith & theology, Board business,
movies, music, short stories, Illuminati & NWO thread on RATS, General Conspiracies, television (getting rid of it), a few rants I have not read yet....

It seems like there is a lot to choose from.
edit on 26-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

And by starting two threads on the same subject identifies your actions as ????

I'm not attentio seeking though.

Was just asking a question to ATS STAFF.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The boards have been overrun with propaganda pushers and shills in my opinion. ATS used to be an alternative news and discussion site but as of right now it is as mainstream as it gets.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Maybe but those ones stick out.... because of the word/s used in the title.

Maybe people should title their threads differently then there may not be so many anti threads coming out. Or maybe have their own forum.
edit on CDTThu, 26 May 2016 11:06:45 -05000000003111x145x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The boards have been overrun with propaganda pushers and shills in my opinion. ATS used to be an alternative news and discussion site but as of right now it is as mainstream as it gets.

True words there.... there used to be some great Threads on ATS but last couple years I think a few members left...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

True that.

The home page is not "overrun" with the topic, either.

I suppose since those threads receive a large amount of new replies, they keep getting bumped to the top.

Perhaps that's part of the OP's problem, instead of, you know, looking for interesting topics.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

At a guess, I would say the topics shown on ATS are those which the members write. Now I am not sure about this but I think ATS staff have little control over what we write.

I have a question: Why is this in board business when it is literally a rant?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Maybe but those ones stick out.... because of the word/s used in the title.

Maybe people should title their threads differently then there may not be so many anti threads coming out. Or maybe have their own forum.

Usually, if a thread is based on an article, the title of the article is used. If it is a rant or chit chat or board business, people use their own titles..like you. You used the 'words' that you think 'stand out'.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Welcome to: Above Victoria's Secret

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

At a guess, I would say the topics shown on ATS are those which the members write. Now I am not sure about this but I think ATS staff have little control over what we write.

I have a question: Why is this in board business when it is literally a rant?

Is it a rant?

I don't know... I thought my other one was a rant... but that's more chit-chat. Maybe this one is chit-chat too.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The only reasonable answer is that the entire upper staff has caught the gays. They must not of wore their full body condoms while traveling the New York Subway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join