It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU have problems... it's about time YOU admitted it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So you think being gay is a mental health disorder?

Guess you're a conservative because there nothing progressive about your attitude.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Yeah, why are all these anti-gay and anti-transgender people starting all these anti-gay and anti-transgender threads??? It IS getting very annoying, and they DO seemed to be absolutely obsessed with it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: AccessDenied

I'm not Angry about it.

YOU!

Yes YOU!

You seem a bit angry about it.

Like I said in my post above yours... i'm not angry about it... annoyed maybe but not angry. And I guess I should have posted the thread in general chit chat..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Guess you're a conservative because there nothing progressive about your attitude.

I was chatting to some guy the other day about this issue and he seemed to agree with me that it was a mh issue. He was about 24 years old and had taken a role as a trans person in some Identity documentary film... so there you go..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I was chatting to some guy the other day about this issue and he seemed to agree with me that it was a mh issue. He was about 24 years old and had taken a role as a trans person in some Identity documentary film... so there you go..

I was chatting with a lady the other day about this issue, and she seemed to agree with me that it was NOT a mental health issue. She is about 60 years old, and ... a transgender female... so there you go...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Whether your question was for staff or members, or whether or not your anger or annoyance was lost in translation of your double posts on the matter...YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOUR ATS experience.
You are perfectly capable of ignoring threads that do not appeal to you. You are also capable, obviously of starting constructive threads on topics you are passionate about. To the members who started the threads you so dislike, that is a topic THEY want to discuss with others. Who are you to tell them it is invalid and has no place here? To say there are too many threads on the topic is to say we should never start a new chemtrail topic, or space exploration, or corrupted government thread...because OMG the site is just overrun with them!
There are hundreds of members of ATS who lead a life that may differ greatly from yours, but still deserve respect .

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Chicks with dicks rock. The hot ones anyway. a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Anyone who uses a pink panther as an avatar has a MH problem

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The pink panthers # the pink panthers movement were an extremist group of homosexual men intent on the straight mans demise. Extremists come in all shapes sizes and colours
www.facebook.com...
edit on 26-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The pink panthers # the pink panthers movement were an extremist group of homosexual men intent on the straight mans demise. Extremists come in all shapes sizes and colours
www.facebook.com...

So you're saying he's a homosexual extremist double agent?

He is succeeding in the role of making hetero-cisnormativity seem really douche-baggie. And I normally love hetero-cisnormative men. Him being an LGBT double agent is a genius plan.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

They're a very ignorant and bigoted person, yes.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ooh, ark at her.

Seriously though, as I have said before on another thread relating to this subject; there is always the option to ignore it.

Live and let live buddy, it's a far better way to be, rather than getting wound up about things to the extent that you have to make a thread about a subject you find mentally disturbing.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What is this, really? It's shameful.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

YOU have a problem.
Yes YOU.
YOU think being gay is abnormal.
YOU think changing your gender is abnormal
YOU.... yes YOU have a problem... it's called "Can't Mind My Own Business".
When are YOU going to admit it?
When are YOU going to Let It Go?
Because YOU..... Yes YOU.... have the problem.

To tell you the truth.... all these threads and news articles has become very annoying...

They seem to be attention seeking...

And the purpose of this thread is?

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Yeah, why are all these anti-gay and anti-transgender people starting all these anti-gay and anti-transgender threads??? It IS getting very annoying, and they DO seemed to be absolutely obsessed with it.

It's an attention-seeking behavior. Mental health issue, I think.

edit on 5/26/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LGBT proponents don't appear to be too tolerant of other people's opinions, going by the post content in this thread.

I think I understood your point in that you don't feel you bear any responsibility or duty towards the movement and that, like me, you are rather more indifferent than intolerant.

Perhaps it's a culture difference between the US and England in the sense that it's not an in-your-face issue over here. I can see how it can be tiresome being inundated with information that really isn't 'relevant' to you.

Sometimes people just need to be told. 'That's great, but it's YOUR life. I don't care, stop bothering me with it.'

You are media fatigued and they can't be told so simply.

Most have interpreted your indifference as hate, I suspect, intentionally. In fact, I'd be inclined to believe several of the commenters wait for opinions that don't align perfectly with their paradigm, just to seize a chance to jump on a bandwagon and appear to be righteous.

Sounds harsh, but they do sound awfully aggressive in their support of tolerance. There is no middle ground. "You're either with of us or against us". For the record, I am neither. But that probably won't matter.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

That doesn't come off as an opinion but rather an ad hominem attack. Many of us here are part of the LGBT community and others support it as well.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Why so fast to judge others?

Every face you meet or even e-meet, has a story behind it. People have reasons for being the way they are. We don't know what those reasons are, so why judge?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The only ad hominem I see is snide jaunts from people who oppose his mindset.
Not liking a 'controversial' viewpoint does not equal being under attack.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yep...I agree. It is all YOU. Wow...ya got some deep-seated issues there friend! That's pretty darned evident.

I think somebody should give you a hug. Worry about yourself, huh? Let the rest of the world live as they/we/us...and even YOU..want to.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join