It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREXIT: the full movie. Why England MUST vote to leave the EU.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
BRITAIN + EXIT = BREXIT.

I have not yet had a chance to watch the entire film but in just the first few minutes, a strong case is made as to why the British people must vote to leave the EU.

Make no mistake about it, an invention of the Rothschild banksters in conjunction with the Bilderbergers, the EU is a model for global governance.

TPTB want to erase borders, destroy sovereignty and do away with individual nations and individual liberties.

In the beginning of the video they say that this is the only chance that the UK has to leave. I was under the impression that this was a referendum and that a referendum can be reintroduced but if what hes saying is true, then its even MORE important to leave the EU now.

You'll always have the opportunity to be re-assimilated but you can never leave...

As the film points out:

"The EU is heaven for a bureaucrat/politician, because its power without direct accountability".

"It was devised to ensure that the great mass of the people could not control government ever again".

edit on 22-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I haven't watched it yet, but I will.

They are aiming for a Federal Europe, allowed to happen by the people's apathy. Just what Hitler wanted and yet the remain campaign deny that fact, whilst acting like they are mortally offended as soon as the H word is mentioned.

edit on 22/5/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Good to see the movie given it's own dedicated thread rather than buried at about page 177 in that other thread.

Also what many don't realize is that the British were hoodwinked into what was then known as the Common wealth in the first place.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I hadnt seen it mentioned anywhere else on ATS.

Especially since its almost new with a release date of May 12th.

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If you Brits have any balls, I double dog dare yah to leave the EU! Go on now! Show us all you've got a pair! EU is a scam! I mean, what the hell you'll all be speaking arabic in a couple or years. You'll be some kinda Calipha or something. No more bacon. Pretty English, Welch, Scottish and Irish girls will have to cover their beautiful hair and probably the face as well.You'll be taken over by the infidels. What hath thou done to England?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It was posted here by 83Liberty on RP2SticksOfDynamite's ongoing EU polling thread.

As already mentioned, it is good to have this as an independent thread. I came to the same conclusions after several months of research to help me make an informed choice.

Forget all the 'what if' scenarios. This is about one thing and one thing only. The EU is illiberal and undemocratic.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Come to think of it, just how the UK got into the EU/common wealth in the first place deserves a thread of its own...
It's amazing what goes on behind closed doors and board room meetings.

edit on 22-5-2016 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2016 by surfer_soul because: missing word!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My wife and myself watched it the other night. Really interesting movie. I never really knew the background story of the EU. seems like regulation will be the downfall of Europe.

Also, do countries need trade agreements to trade with other countries? Or can they still freely trade? Also, is Nafta similar to the EU? In regards to regulations on trade?

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't want to sound pedantic and I recognise it may seem trivial to many outside these shores but it's not just England - it is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, usually called the United Kingdom or simply the UK, of which England is but one of four constituent countries.

Perhaps you should alter your thread title to reflect that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also what many don't realize is that the British were hoodwinked into what was then known as the Common wealth in the first place.

Again, a point of order for accuracies sake.

The UK joined what was then called the EEC, commonly known as The Common Market.

The Commonwealth is an organisation of nations the majority of which were former British colonies and part of the British Empire.
With the demise of The Empire many countries wished to share their common links and thus The Commonwealth was formed.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

As for were the British people 'hoodwinked'?

Well yes, I think so.

To my knowledge and to the recollection of those who I have spoken to who actually voted in the referendum back in '75 political union was never on the agenda.
The vote was for continued membership of a Free Trade Association - a 'common market'.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is that move towards political union of the constituent nations and increased power of the centralised government in Brussels over the elected assemblies of member states that many of us find unacceptable.

a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I shouldn't even dignify your post with a reply but as it's so full of absolute bollocks and crap.....

We Brits have plenty of balls, I assure you....as many can testify.

We'll never be speaking Arabic or foregoing our love of bacon butties and we sure as hell won't be covering up any of our girls.

You obviously believe all the bollocks MSM and other media outlets would sometimes have you believe.

Yes, we have issues - like most countries - but it's nowhere near as bad as you have been hoodwinked in to believing.

edit on 22/5/16 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I had this vid from 2012 enough to raise the hair on the back of my neck when I first watched it .
And there is a Rothchild signature on one of the early documents that were found .

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This song makes a lot more sense to me after seeing this movie.

youtu.be...

Don't know how to embed yet.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I should think most in England know why we should leave the EU, but I should also think that we need to be realistic, and accept that we are not going to be allowed to leave the EU, and there is nothing - short of actual civil war - we can do about it!

Don't get me wrong, democracy has to be seen to be enacted, to be seen as if it matters, because obviously, some people can't accept that it is nothing more than a charade. So, June 23rd, Britain will go to the voting booths and play the ritual of democracy. That is all they will be allowed to do, to play out the ritual, and walk away thinking democracy is alive and well in Britain.

The one thing Britons won't be allowed to do is to decide the referendum issue. You won't be allowed to say "No, we're leaving," and actually be allowed to. Be under no illusion, the outcome has already been decided, it was done so when they said we could have a referendum in the first place. The question is...who is deciding what, and for whom?

Who amongst you actually believes that the referendum is about the British people deciding for themselves to remain in the EU or not? If you believe that load of bollocks, there's no hope for you, and you are certainly not awake or aware of what is truly going on around you. This referendum (the outcome of which has already been decided) is about fully cementing Britain into the EU. The choice of 'leaving' the EU isn't even on the table, it just an irrelevant choice on a voting slip that won't actually be counted. Have I mentioned...the outcome is already decided.

Even if 99% of all Britain voted to leave the EU, it would still be announced that we have voted to remain, and everyone, including those who voted to leave, will accept it. You have no choice but to do so. You certainly are not going to fight over it, you are not going to take a stand against it, because you lack courage in your convictions, and that fight is some one else's in the future, it's not ours today.
edit on 22/5/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I'm certainly not discounting that the outcome of the referendum has already been decided but I am interested in any evidence you have to support your theory or at least your reasoning behind why you believe as you do?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
people vote for ukip whose sole purpose is to not vote in europe, unless the tories ask them to, like allowing china to dump steel in britain and closing our own plants.
then the ukip fanboys claim they have no say in europe? vote for someone who votes then, idiot.
syrian refugees, syrias not even in europe.
still no economic case to leave, other than 'it might be ok'.
they still claim the stay campaign is based on fear, ignoring their argument to leave is based on a fear of foreigners.
already know they've lost, wanting a second referendum already.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the United Nations that the US is trying to secede its power to, is about the same as Europes EU?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I don't want to sound pedantic and I recognise it may seem trivial to many outside these shores but it's not just England - it is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, usually called the United Kingdom or simply the UK, of which England is but one of four constituent countries.

Perhaps you should alter your thread title to reflect that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Again, a point of order for accuracies sake.

The UK joined what was then called the EEC, commonly known as The Common Market.

The Commonwealth is an organisation of nations the majority of which were former British colonies and part of the British Empire.
With the demise of The Empire many countries wished to share their common links and thus The Commonwealth was formed.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

As for were the British people 'hoodwinked'?

Well yes, I think so.

To my knowledge and to the recollection of those who I have spoken to who actually voted in the referendum back in '75 political union was never on the agenda.
The vote was for continued membership of a Free Trade Association - a 'common market'.

en.wikipedia.org...

It is that move towards political union of the constituent nations and increased power of the centralised government in Brussels over the elected assemblies of member states that many of us find unacceptable.

a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I shouldn't even dignify your post with a reply but as it's so full of absolute bollocks and crap.....

We Brits have plenty of balls, I assure you....as many can testify.

We'll never be speaking Arabic or foregoing our love of bacon butties and we sure as hell won't be covering up any of our girls.

You obviously believe all the bollocks MSM and other media outlets would sometimes have you believe.

Yes, we have issues - like most countries - but it's nowhere near as bad as you have been hoodwinked in to believing.

I must agree somewhat,
If anyone thinks that the EU is a bain to Britain, (especially those in the US) they need to think again, since the whole thing is coming to the US courtesy of the TTIP, (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership...a very hush hush set up) soooon..unless you all want to shout about it over there, that is if you know about it, and we, here in Britain don't know so much in that case.
Thing is Britain is not a full EU member, it's not bounden by EU dicktat, even in areas where it should be the same for everybody to make it work, or at least obey the laws handed down. It's far too much to go into, in a singular post like this, everyone really needs to go and look into all the what's what, and they'll probably be just a skeleton by the end of it, I kid you not.
Britain simply ignores much of what is the basic statutes in many areas because they are not required to do so, and I dare say many of those basic statutes are not wholly implemented in some areas of the EU in infrastructure, what have you.
The BREXIT video...Yuh don't need to believe every word spoken, nor believe any edited sentence out of context from the man in the street, while there were not so many of them..man in the street that is

Then the main artist, Mark Durkin the video maker, made a very good documentary on the myth of AGW for Channel Four back a while then pissed on it with misquotes, while the main body of that documentary is correct overall. This time, while there are nubs of truth, they are misdirected as if it is only the EU to attribute blame to, whereas Britain with it's certain amount of stance, blatantly ignores very simple statutes that do, or would make our lives better, since they might seem to cost something for no good reason.
Now, as for Americans and the Brits, what was is it that Obama said when he came to Britain a short while ago?
"Britain will be back of the queue if they leave the EU" why should he have said that? Yes, only because he already knew about the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership agreement that is ongoing. Obama's appeal was not to politicos, it was to the people in the street, and he also knew that there was little conflict with most of the British government anyway. More reading, then make your own mind up, it's a case of what is worse?
www.theguardian.com...

I don't agree with all that The Guardian says in the link, but much of it regarding government I think is pretty spot on.
Some of it, is also close to what Mark Durkin puts forward in the video in the OP, but without the music and dodgy history.

More reading here on so-called anti EU sentiment from Michael Gove,
infacts.org...

Take note of one of the earliest artifacts of EU policy, VAT which is 20% now, while VAT was the first thing Britain embraced with gusto..apart from all the other taxes that there are/were in Britain, apart form sales tax which VAT replaced.

edit on 22-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
EU just cannot work. There is too much culture and different language.
edit on 22-5-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The EU helped bring peace to Europe. Before then, there was just endless war.

TPTB wants to erase boarders? That's strange because it was kings and rulers who claimed land and drew the boarders in the first place. They made the maps with all the boarders. The Earth doesn't have any boarders (lines) when seen from space.

edit on 22-5-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I doubt the UK will be allowed to leave the EU, surely referendums are rigged as elections...

It's the illusion of democracy.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thanks for this. Awesome stuff.

BREXIT! NOW!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join