It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela effect could mean you're in the past or future.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have noticed now on YouTube shows evidence of a skewed timeline with this effect.
Many people proclaim certain things happened others say it happened in another way.

Personal witnesses have seen such dramatic events unfold as many are left unexplained. One YouTube suggested that this could be an effect of Satan skipping timelines.

He suggested that Satan is skipping time or going back in time so he escapes his punishment. If this is true, Satan must be doing so in order to garner attention into manipulation and making others focus on unimportant stuff.

One big one would be Zion. It was never Zion. It was Sion. This lettering could be a direct result when Satan reads the Bible. He manipulates the wording in order to buy time and distract many of God's followers. He makes claims that science is salvation and definitely true. Religion should be replaced with science and all this distraction just to not burn eternally.

Or.. God may have not fulfilled his promises, hence the reason why it is always in a loop hole. The prophecies never happened in one timeline but do in another. Then it would switch. This would make many more people aware and finally awake. This is all due to spiritual forces at work.

Thank you for reading and this is all I wanted to say.

Edit: I wanted to add.. you are in the past timeline if you read The Bears as Bearstein. Bearstain would be the future.

You'd be in the old testament awaiting resurrection in the new testament.
edit on 20-5-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So, would those in the past be living in the past of those from the future? Do people in the future represent what those in the past will become? Are they completely unrelated and overlap in a parallel state of entropy?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Nice thoughts I believe you

My experience I was so connected with someone (didn't even know the person in reality or if their even knew me) I knew each of their steps they were taking (eg their avatars, their threads, everything they said I already knew and still do) but like you said sometimes I feel like Satan him self pulled me to that person distracting me

The past present future I put down to quantum mechanics and our limited ability to perceive

On one side I view it all only as positive. Even think Satan is badass. Ultimately I believe you can create your own reality

Love the info a lot just watching the threads in another forum around net the Mandela effect you are onto something

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When will this # stop?

The only time lines, past or future, people are experiencing, are the ones in the neural network of their brains.

The same brains used to think about time lines. The same brains that forget small detail of earliest memories, and insert said memories with the closets related information.

People are tripping so bad these days, apparently sober. Acting like the universe is altering the earth "timeline" (there is only one) and changing the reality.

The only change is forgetful memory. If people were involved in an elaborate reality change, IT WOULD BE THE MOST OBVIOUS AND UNDISPUTED THING.

It's not happening. Satan has nothing to do with the Berenstain bears, or changing the reality....

Sorry, I'm so fed up with this garbage. Some people need to leave the Internet for a while.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I assume you're soul is either withering away or slowly dying. Did science and believing something temporary make you believe this wasn't true?
If so, you have no soul in which you have no etheric memory.

This may explain why you're actually a clone as clones have no true memory.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lolol

Yes I agree. Also, many people on earth look so crazy similar you expect them to be different due to different genes and whatnot. Apparently, clones are real. Only thing is, they don't have souls. As Elementalist is actually a clone him/her self since this Mandela effect doesn't affect him. He views all timelines as no change.

I also agree with what you said about "switching" bodies. I am a victim of this and still am. I think I might be Satan himself. I'm not sure why I get this idea or where or how. The universe just tells me in many different ways.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes. The old body would need to die in order to get the the next new one.

Assuming Elijah dies and resurrects as John the Baptist.
God never fulfilled the resurrection because he is in the OT. The resurrection only happens in the new testament which would explain why Jesus says he is to fulfill the scriptures. He is the key to resurrection which in turn would turn "on" a cosmic timeline to make himself as God the Father. The he would go back in time and resurrect the dead OT people hence fullfulling his promises.

Or atleast that's how I see it.

edit on 20-5-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I experienced this effect yesterday.

I left a hotpocket (2 pack) in the fridge only to return home with it missing. As if I didn't leave it there. I asked my roommate, he said he didn't know...
Gotta be the future messing with me.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's possible. Many things have disappeared into the next dimension or the future. Third dimension is infested with clones at the moment which makes it harder for real souls to ascend higher into dimensions.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I also agree with what you said about "switching" bodies. I am a victim of this and still am. I think I might be Satan himself. I'm not sure why I get this idea or where or how. The universe just tells me in many different ways.

I like that comment.. Interesting.. I want to know more

Well I know you are a good person and very funny

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sion/Zion really doesn't matter, it's an english translation of another language. And the english language does a good job of butchering words.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It does matter. These small letter changes affect the definition of the words. This is where all the confusioning translation occur. This is why Hebrew and English words are very different.
If you were called Kaylee and the DMV puts it as Kaylie, it wouldn't matter right?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Lol. Satan isnt real. Neither is christ. But if they are. Well Hail Satan

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's possible. Many things have disappeared into the next dimension or the future. Third dimension is infested with clones at the moment which makes it harder for real souls to ascend higher into dimensions.

I think you misinterpreted my above post.
The hotpocket wasn't there because it was eaten... maybe by time travelers.. or my roommate.
I'll make it clear, the Mendela effect is mumbo jumbo... or was it 'Mandela'. Future people and Satan are so picky about grammar hey....

Focus your energy on more productive things.. i.e. not future people changing letters in words hoping people don't notice.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Ok, it matters to people like you who need these tenuous links to make your theories work...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is used along with the Bernstein Bears (which is how I remember the spelling). The other half of people remember it as the Bernstain Bears.

The speculation is a time line change that somehow allowed 2 different memories of similar events with differing remembered outcomes.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This topic was proven long, long ago. but that was back in 2011, and this forum used to be called AboveTheSecrets.com. Then the universe changed and everyones memory except mine got altered.
I dont miss that universe though, Mandela died there.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
But didn't Jimmy Swaggart die too?
Doesn't that balance things out?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
This is used along with the Bernstein Bears (which is how I remember the spelling). The other half of people remember it as the Bernstain Bears.

The speculation is a time line change that somehow allowed 2 different memories of similar events with differing remembered outcomes.

Its easier to remember a common last name of stein (win ben stein's money, etc) verses the slight difference of stain, especially when its pronounced pretty much the same, and the only one caring about them to begin with is children with fluff brains seeking the most lazy way to remember things.

I remember lots of incorrect crap that is close enough to make sense. I only correct it if it matters. remembering the spelling on a kids show 35 years ago on if it was a E or A is pretty low in my brains concern for accuracy.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SaturnFX
But didn't Jimmy Swaggart die too?
Doesn't that balance things out?

Although it is true he died in that universe, please try to remember that opened up the floor to usher in Tammy Bakker Ministries, which brought on the unspeakable times of fire and eyeshadow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join