It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela effect could mean you're in the past or future.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: luciferslight
He manipulates the wording in order to buy time and distract many of God's followers.

Which God is that? The Jewish/Christian one? Allah? Thor? (he's my favourite) Odin? Akashagarbha? Buddha? Gampopa? Shiva? Vishnu?

You forgot my favourite!

The spaghetti monster.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Why would Disney copyright their own product and change something they already own? Doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Personally, yes. To everyone else... I don't know.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
You forgot my favourite!

The spaghetti monster.

Hope it forgives me, his holy appendage...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Personally, yes. To everyone else... I don't know.

So, you would have needed some evidence to believe this, right? Which evidence that would that be?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You forgot my favourite!

The spaghetti monster.

Hope it forgives me, his holy appendage...

I'm sure it will. It's a very forgiving monster.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Well many Gods in the OT have since waged revenge on YWHW. After his son became flesh they all perished in Revelation. That was the end of all polytheism. If humans have the power to make a god exist. What would happen if YWHW, Jesus, and Satan perish?

Prayers and rituals make Gods have power. It's a collective soul group that make them exist.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

You didn't read the question.

Which God is being distracted? There are plenty to choose from.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm sure it will. It's a very forgiving monster.

Indeed.... what other deity offers a beer volcano after death?
None, only its grace.

Well many Gods in the OT have since waged revenge on YWHW. After his son became flesh they all perished in Revelation. That was the end of all polytheism.

3 billion people of faith in the world absolutely disagree with your idea, as they have the same faith in their Gods as you have in yours. And none of you have tangible evidence to your beliefs, only faith.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That's kind of hard as the evidence is embedded in clones and I have no intention of apprehending one. Which would land me to jail.

It all comes down to D M T. This is the spirit molecules.

If this discussion continues, then I might explain why I say D M T.

I've posted threads about the Bible experience and what I have seen.

You know some guys shave their unbrow because it looks gross and what not. I've done it. Now, I have let it grow. It's not crazy looking but it's noticeable but subtle.
What I have noticed is less ticks on my eye lids and a shift in consciousness and reality. I would be able to think clearly and not wake up at night easy.

Now, many say "oh it's only produces melatonin and that's for sleeping", yes it does. It's a single molecule that is produced. But multiplying itself three more times would get you D M T. Hence the T as three or Tri.

Many will say it only produces sleep and it only respondes to light, which is detected by the corona of the eye. Yes true, but it also is sensitive to the light beaming straight at your naked unibrow which in turn would destroy the molecule multipling itself.
Once it's destroyed, then your back to a different dimension in where # have changed.

Of course not many people would have that problem. But this is what I have experienced. When i would shave it or pluck it off, I felt this energy leave me. It's hard to distinguish because you aren't me and I am not you, so this is where there is no proof.

Although no proof presented, many people who remember things differently from others and I say many because you have come across them, would make it proof but for a theory.

One person experience one thing would be called crazy. A group experiencing somethings alike, it needs to be looked at and see what is causing this.

You must remember, brain memory is like a USB to the soul. The soul will always have a stronger connecion to reality than the flesh. That's if you never let it die by exercising it's power. The soul can decay and get weak eventually dying.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So, if there's no evidence, how do you know it's what's going on?

How do you know it's not just confabulation?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well since God doesn't have a name and is often referred to as I Am Who I Am, then it could be any God. Since God's name is so sacred it can destroy the world, he had to tell Moses this.

He does become flesh by jesus Christ but he had to pick up Elijah on his Chariot and send him to the future. This would break the time barrier causing the OT and the New Testament to make a "0" in time.

Like what it is said by the prophet, he shall make his ways straight. A voice crying in the wilderness. (something like that)

Why do you think Elijah never died in the OT but dies in the new testament, but was born before Jesus?

Now, if you want your answer to your question of which God that is. It would be Jesus himself. Jesus never died and hasn't come back according to the Torah. Ask any Hebrew or Jew and they will tell you this.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Jesus was never God, even according to the bible.

So, you worship the son of God, but not God himself?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: Phage

Well I don't do memes, and I distinctly remember the Berenstein bears, mirror mirror, and the neighborhood. I don't subscribe to memes having that kind of power.

here ya go mate

I am sure you will watch the video, have a moment of reason, and simply accept that your memory is a bit faulty..because you seem like a rational person seeking answers and totally not a cultist claiming someone changed the universe on you instead of you just misremembering something.

I am sure of it

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

There is no proof to touch. What is inside of you that causes ideas and feelings and all these five senses to operate?

No surgeon can cut two brains in half and say, "this guy's thinks this way because this part of the brain says so. This is why he created memes." Or cutting a heart and say, "this is why he feels happy because it's beating more than 100 bpm" or whatever.

Tangible proof are for those who have no soul, as they let it die. Science has caused more harm than good. And please dont say it's saving lives because you can argue with a pothead with that "pills are making lives easier, or surgeons can put plastic stuff in you and make you live longer".
1.) Posts have prooved big pharma is only big profit as they seek no reason to curse diseases. They want that revenue Agartha. Do you pop a pill, go to work and go back to the doctors hoping for more "cures"?
This isnt saving, this is losing lives and gaining money.
As for the surgery, how many have died on the operating table? Idk.

2.) Why are humans finally giving up on restoring the earth? You seem to see space travel as a way to escape the "mistakes" people have made and hope a new planet can hold another parasitic infection.

3.) Science will always be bought and no matter what they will tell you, you will believe it.
Anything that is wrong according to scientists, will be bought by corporate greed to make people feel safe and become enslaved to this fake protection.
This global warming issue is always brought up because it's inescapable. Who brings it up after it being debunked every year? Yes, scientists who aren't bought by mainstream corporates.
They know we are the cause. You know you'll feel safe with a brand new "eco" car. That stuff is still using gas.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Jesus was the father God. He says he is inside of you, you in him, and he in the father.
How does that not mean he isn't God?
He even says, if you have seen him you have seen God.
The Bible doesn't say that?

I never worship Jesus God or Satan. It just interesting how Sion was changed dramatically to Zion. Then Jesus of Galilee to Jesus of Nazareth.

I sense God or Satan made a mistake when reading something sacred. And as they kept reading, things changed.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Jesus is the father God?!

I think you need to retread the bible lol.
edit on 2152016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You also got to remember the time when Joseph made a bet with his father in law.
They both bet on Gods.
This should hint you that all Gods are manipulated by these two betting.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Show me where in your book of tales it says ANYWHERE about clones.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

Why would Disney copyright their own product and change something they already own? Doesn't make sense.

What is their own product? You think they invented the story? If they add their own catchphrase for merchandise products/books, then yes they would copyright it and frankly it's a damn sight more sense than assuming a different timeline sprung up just so a different phrase would be in the film - you don't think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join