It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela effect could mean you're in the past or future.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yeah. But with only four channels to watch it did catch your attention.
Am I right?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The most interesting part of the Mandela effect to me is that every person I have tested remembers it wrong, why is that? Why would every person say "mirror mirror on the wall", when it's really "magic mirror on the wall"? Why does every single person say "it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood", instead of "it's a wonderful day in this neighborhood"? Wouldn't it be a mixed bag of responses? Wouldn't there be more people remembering it right instead of wrong?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975
Because memes.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even so, logic would say that more people would remember it right than wrong.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
No, it wouldn't.
Recent exposure to a meme would override.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Well I don't do memes, and I distinctly remember the Berenstein bears, mirror mirror, and the neighborhood. I don't subscribe to memes having that kind of power.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You give your memory too much credit. As do many.
Memory is not a static thing, it is highly plastic.
www.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I just posted in the thread: "Mandela effect,what do we have in common?" if you'd be interested.Something my son said when he was about 4-5 yo.It pertains to the nature of reality,or at least our reality here on Earth.Cannot link,im on my cell,sick in bed with a sinus infection.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It was definitely always Mirror MIRROR on the wall.Idk about the neighbourhood thing,we never had that show here.But i started reading between age 4-5,and i can tell you,it was Mirror MIRROR.Are you saying that people are now recalling it has been Magic Mirror?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Not in all cases,Phage.Sometimes memories are indelibly cemented in our minds,especially childhood ones,because the memories are tied in to specific happenings or habits or routines,events good or bad etc.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

It was definitely always Mirror MIRROR on the wall.Idk about the neighbourhood thing,we never had that show here.But i started reading between age 4-5,and i can tell you,it was Mirror MIRROR.Are you saying that people are now recalling it has been Magic Mirror?

In the Disney film it's 'Magic Mirror', in hundreds of books, pantomimes etc. it may very well be 'Mirror Mirror'. Why is it different in the film? No idea - to impose a copyright possibly, or maybe for people of sufficiently low intelligence to really this isn't some stupid woman talking to any old mirror, no, it's a magic mirror.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've never heard the Satan theory before. Wouldn't God just strike him dead no matter where or when he is?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well then how do you explain subtle changes in real time? Is there a computer hooked to the earth control such acts? Or are spiritual forces trying to convey something?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh, I know what you meant by your sarcasm. What kind of production will I make? Well I'm trying to talk to real people who aren't clones. People with souls. Etheric memory is more viable than fallible flesh memory. I.e the brain.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well, if people remember lines such as Luke, I am your father. You're not a clone.
If the latter being No, I am your father. Than you are most likely a clone.

A clone to someone with a real soul would see people as recognizeable.

By this I mean, one person would look like they're family member strictly like them but isn't them. They wouldn't be in the right timeline. The clones are supposed to be in their timeline, not ours.

The Luke or No would actually be real. Not only that, but you got the angle of where Luke Skywalker was about to fall reversed. In this angle Vader says No, I am your father.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I remember Mandela was alive in universe and died the other.

I read it in a textbook in school during middle school.
I think it comes down to '___' and how it is real. Natural brain made '___' not the drug that is made for recreational purposes.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's mirror mirror, and the neighborhood.

If everyone knew it as mirror mirror, nothing would've changed. No weird death no misplaced letters or added ones.

I read some where on a post not to long along here on ATS. One comment said the gods could be trap in some type of cage.

The freemason symbol has the letter G.
To me that would be God himself. Then you got the illuminati Eye which is Satan's third eye.

It's as if both God's lost their power because of these two "parent" organizations caged them in. Maybe for protection? I'm not sure.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

True. Memes would override the etheric memory in order for the clones to populate in an etheric world. Killing of the real original humans.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Are you saying that anyone who remembers differently from you, is a clone?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
He manipulates the wording in order to buy time and distract many of God's followers.

Which God is that? The Jewish/Christian one? Allah? Thor? (he's my favourite) Odin? Akashagarbha? Buddha? Gampopa? Shiva? Vishnu?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join