It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times LDEO collapse seismogram of WTC-7, compared to the by NIST time-stamped Cianca 9/11 photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
FOR HISTORICAL REASONS, and discussion assistance for other O.S. doubters :

As already a few times promised by me, here are the 49 screenshots which I at last was able to produce, to show to the readers here at ATS, my original Jan 4, 2007 thread at the former, long gone website "Study of 911.com", which was based on a post of mine on 28 Oct 2006 in this ATS thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com... post ID : 2579235
I wrote also about it already more than one year earlier on ATS, halfway in 2005.

No one ever proved me wrong, in all these years, and NIST removed all their former seismic studies from their websites and repositories, they even succeeded to scrap those from the whole Internet, because of my publication at that time.
You can't even find it back with the WayBackMachine website, or any other means, it's thoroughly scrubbed from all existing Internet pages.
That should start you wondering in the first place.
Then you read the following 49 pages, in the form of screenshots by me.

My StudyOf911 title was :

Interpretation of Seismic 9/11 charts from LDEO, compared to NIST photo time stamp
NIST time stamped their Cianca photo, shot when the first dent appeared in the roof of the eastern penthouse, situated on the 47th floor deck of WTC 7.
The time stamped on a NIST photo made by Cianca, and the LDEO seismogram stamped times, do not compare to the official collapse as filmed by the TV networks and as photographed by Cianca.

In short : when one looks at the timestamps under the WTC 7 - collapse seismogram and compare them with the timestamp on the Cianca photo, one thing immediately jumps out :

The main and first, huge seismic peak on that seismogram is situated a few seconds before the comparable time that in New York a mr. Cianca took a photograph of the first sign of the onset of the collapse of WTC 7 on the roof of that tower.
And that the rest of the next seismic peaks in that WTC 7 seismogram are smaller (lower in amplitude) than that earliest huge peak.

So how can a failing single steel column 79, according to NIST, cause that first huge earth shaking amplitude peak?
When 8.4 seconds later all the other identical steel columns fail all together at once, evidenced by a 2.6 secs free fall of the top of that building.
That means over 34 meters, there was no resistance at all against a free fall of building material.
Logic should have shown us a whole pack of peaks at least identical to that first one, however, we don't see that at all, they are all lower in amplitude.

One has to understand first, that it takes 17 seconds for seismic signals to travel through the upper bedrock crust of N.Y. State, to arrive at LDEO its seismographs at the Palisades seismic institute, at Columbia University, 34 kilometers somewhat northwest of Manhattan, where Cianca took his photograph.
Thus, one has to add 17 seconds to the seismogram timestamps, to visualize and situate Cianca's photo-event on that WTC 7 collapse seismogram.

Here are those 49 screenshot-links to that 2007 non-ATS thread, it is self-explanatory for my above remarks. Most of them overlap a tad bit, so you can see it's that whole thread as it was photographed by me :

Opening post and logo of long defunct StudyOf911.com

files.abovetopsecret.com...

CIANCA photo, timestamped by NIST

Clean Collapse Seismogram WTC 7

10 nm/s instead of 100 nm/s Collapse WTC 2S

10 nm/s instead of 100 nm/s Collapse WTC 1N

10 nm/s Clean Collapse Seismogram WTC 7

WTC 7 seismogram with short remarks

WTC 7 seismogram with extensive remarks

8.4 secs Failure sequence WTC 7 after Cianca time

NIST calculations for timestamps photo/film

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto

ditto

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Last page of my StudyOf911 seismic WTC 7 thread

At that time in 2007, ATS was flooded with JREF attackers, that's why I opted for that website which was a quiet place to post, without the usual vitriolic inserts as was then going on at ATS.
I should have posted that info however also at ATS, in retrospect.
It would have saved me a lot of trouble to get this vital information posted here too, later-on.

In the above list setting, the interested reader can use these 49 ATS-links to repost this vital historical info on other websites, forums and blogs.
Thus it will then also appear there, I hope, in the form of screenshot photos.
Spread it as far and wide as you can, to kickstart logical discussion of the subject.
Knowledge has no secrets in a truly free society.

NOTE : Use the Ctrl key together with the + key, repeat that about 7 times to enlarge the ATS screenshots in 7 steps, if you're a tad bit eyesight imparted.

+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Congrats on all your hard work and all your tenacious persistence!

May God protect your life and the lives of those you love.

May you have provision, peace, wisdom, success, continued courage, support, help and fitting good rest and sleep.

May your primary relationships be rich in dialogue and mutual understanding and supportiveness.

May your insights and wisdom be respected and applauded.

May you pick your battles wisely and safely.

May your passion for THE TRUTH carry you safely to The Arms of He who is Truth.

May you order your priorities in fitting ways for your primary relationships and values.

I wish I could give you more than these humble words.

Champions of truth in our era are few and far between.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Well Done!

I hope all ATS Pinterest users will Pin it.
edit on 19/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: To encourage use of pinning this thread and images to Pinterest

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Most Americans ho-hum this issue and I think that has to do with several reasons:

1. Time. It's nearing 15 years since that terrible event occurred and with the amount of turmoil in the world now, the idea of "Never Forget" is exactly the opposite of what people would rather do.

2. "Official Story". We are in a never ending war on terror because of this event, which most are used to now (even if they disagree with it), and it unfortunately validates for most what we were told officially. Most are perfectly conditioned at this point.

3. Implications. Evidence suggests all is not right, (and in some cases not at all), with the official story of what transpired that day. Even events leading up to it are full of falsehoods and Swiss cheese. However, what would happen if the official story was completely proved fraudulent on its face? Everything after that event all of the sudden wouldn't validate or justify anything that has been going on. The wars... Deaths... Infringements...economic declines.. Patriot Act... NDAA... I mean everything would suddenly go upside down and people would literally snap!! The entire world would be in an uproar the likes of which this planet as never seen!!
Over the years, I have longed for that to happen hoping it would change things back and we might cleanse the planet of those that wish us all bitter hell.
I'm not so sure now.
Sure, 9/11was abrupt and shocking, but the conditioning was incremental yet continuous.
I personally don't think most could handle it and they would have to debrief in the same manner.
The insuing chaos and readjustments that would occur and would need to happen might be incredibly hard to recover from.

4. Retaliation. We may out number the few, but the few are not going to go gently to the gallows. One must realize the sheer evil it takes to formulate a plan like 9/11. To have devised a step by step way to shed so much blood and create an utter stranglehold on the world takes commitment. I don't imagine them being too happy about being brought to any type of justice. They may very well bring out the big guns and the "unknown toys and tech".
All around it would be unbelievably horrible for both sides.

I'm sure there are more reasons than the opinionated ones I've shared above, however there is no denying it would be crazy.
People are waking up, no doubt about that at all. Even if you want to stay asleep you can't; there's too much movement around you and eventually you'll have to come to terms with some horrible sh#. The speed at which things are moving now is indicative of that realization on all sides.

Like BO XIAN said above, thank you for putting your time, effort and life on the line to answer some hard questions it seems most don't even care about.

But eventually, very soon they will. Like it or not.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ok
So you proved there were lots of small explosions after the first impact, small explosions that would take the buildings down in stages

Because I am lazy and don't want to read your whole entire post, just want to flick the evidence

Are you saying each bump on the seismograph is a separate explosion, small enough, but clear enough to say the buildings were taken down by a professional demolition

I don't doubt that for a second

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's advisable to read first this post of mine in this below linked to thread, then read its first 3 pages in total :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to me to be the best fitting explanation why LDEO and later NIST opted first for publication of the seismograms, and NIST even paid dr. Kim to write another thesis for them on the 9/11/2001 seismic subject, and then, suddenly after I published my thesis about my WTC 7 seismogram-interpretation at StudyOf911.com, NIST removed literally everything seismic-oriented from their websites.
LDEO kept the 9/11 seismograms on their sites. And the two or three earliest publications by Kim et al.
But not the Jan 2006 thesis Kim wrote for NIST, that one was already gone in a few days after publication by NIST.

Then read that whole thread its 3 pages full with some of my evidence :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lazy people like me like a intro, simple clear and easy, then a conclusion, again simple clear and easy.
What it's about and what we should understand

We like to read the intro, then skip the text and read the conclusion
If that peaks our lazy interest then we tend to sift through the evidence

Just lazy people like me who have a plethora of other subjects we can get lost in, if the information on a valid subject has an overload

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I think you filled up Ats's hard drive.
Nice post.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I like your honesty.

Reduced to its most concise form, what this proves is that NIST gave us a complete line of BS, and that its report is only a coverup. The official story is a lie, almost every word of it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I like your honesty.

Reduced to its most concise form, what this proves is that NIST gave us a complete line of BS, and that its report is only a coverup. The official story is a lie, almost every word of it.

Well to be brutally honest, I understand everything that has been said, just wanted to make sure that those who don't, get a simpler understanding of something I think important, simple and concise
Except I don't understand NIST, what's that

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Lazy people like me like a intro, simple clear and easy, then a conclusion, again simple clear and easy.
What it's about and what we should understand

We like to read the intro, then skip the text and read the conclusion
If that peaks our lazy interest then we tend to sift through the evidence

Just lazy people like me who have a plethora of other subjects we can get lost in, if the information on a valid subject has an overload

lol I'm on the same boat. I get what it's for but not sure I fully understand all of the logic behind what is being said. However the basic jest of this whole thing is that the NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology?) covered up and their lies are being exposed.

+7 more 
posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
As more data is deciphered over the years
NOT once as far as I can recollect has it ever
supported the OS.

Every bit of Sept 11 is weird.
In the 2 seconds before the first plane hit the tower
there is already a discrepancy . A deadly loud
explosion is heard and felt by MANY in the basement.
The first 3 seconds of Sept 11th starts w conspiracy.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Salander

I like your honesty.

Well to be brutally honest, I understand everything that has been said, just wanted to make sure that those who don't, get a simpler understanding of something I think important, simple and concise
Except I don't understand NIST, what's that

A Government standards, or really acceptable standards. A division that establishes various points science agrees exist like how long a measure of length is, the approved units and how it was established etc...
www.nist.gov...
edit on 19-5-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have my own theory as to why the events of that day happened. It was part of a US plot to implant in to the minds of the British the dating method of MM/DD/YYYY instead of the usual British DD/MM/YYYY. It is the first part of a grander plan to subvert our social identity. They think if we hear 9/11 all the time and our kids grow up hearing it they'll start writing the date that way. Boom, blew it wide open. Nice try USA but we don't wear tin foil these days, it's aluminium foil and we are smarter now.

We need more people like you to get to the bottom of this. You must have gigabytes of this stuff, my mind is so unorganized it always takes me days to read your threads. Keep it up.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What is your point? Small explosions that were picked up by seismograph cut steel supports? Thanks, that disproves that thermite was used for the controlled demolition of WTC 7. But, the explosives to cut the steel would generate a blast with 130db of sound. Should be heard up to half a mile way. Is that in the videos of the collaspe? Why didn't the blast knock out adjacent building's windows? A small car bomb can knock out windows up and down a streets?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
I have my own theory as to why the events of that day happened. It was part of a US plot to implant in to the minds of the British the dating method of MM/DD/YYYY instead of the usual British DD/MM/YYYY. It is the first part of a grander plan to subvert our social identity. They think if we hear 9/11 all the time and our kids grow up hearing it they'll start writing the date that way. Boom, blew it wide open. Nice try USA but we don't wear tin foil these days, it's aluminium foil and we are smarter now.

We need more people like you to get to the bottom of this. You must have gigabytes of this stuff, my mind is so unorganized it always takes me days to read your threads. Keep it up.

That's is the worst explanation I've heard in 15 years, and what a slap in the face to those souls departed for such a useless explanation ... my god get your # together.

Follow the money. It has more to do with financial relationships, control of natural resources -》profit, and of course oil which goes with the other two.

It was the start of an invasion which has been seen in the past 10 years over many borders.

@Op -amazing thread ethic! Good work, and valuable information of a subject that has been hastily swept under the rug, where official establishment of America "gave up" for an OS, to keep control of population from outrage and rising against an incompetent government.

America and Saudi Arabia have been in bed for a while. The dollar is used for control (global exhcnage currency), Saudia supplies the energy, that is paid in said dollar.

It's all about the energy, resource, and therefore profit.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Follow the money. It has more to do with financial relationships, control of natural resources -》profit, and of course oil which goes with the other two......

... America and Saudi Arabia have been in bed for a while. The dollar is used for control (global exhcnage currency), Saudia supplies the energy, that is paid in said dollar.

It's all about the energy, resource, and therefore profit.

I agree whole-hardily that money/resources were indeed part of the scheme.

Something I rarely see pop up in any of these explanations or 911 weirdness is the fact that the day before September 11th, Donald Rumsfeld made a public announcement that 2.3 Trillion dollars had disappeared. Is it a coincidence that within 24 hours of that decree that the United States would change forever?

( I do not endorse the channels that the following videos appear on, they are simply used for as a minor reference of what is being discussed because they were media broadcast, your search for answers might lead you down a different path).

The War On Waste

edit on 19-5-2016 by Wingz because: Typo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How do you know all the clocks stamping the time were set to the same time? I have a new camera I never set the time on? Both time devices set by a calibration lad and certified?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree and the missile that hit then pentagon just happened to randomly take out the people who were investigating the missing money. a reply to: Wingz

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

S&F.... this is a big deal!

So what do you reckon will be NIST's next move?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join