It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times LDEO collapse seismogram of WTC-7, compared to the by NIST time-stamped Cianca 9/11 photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

The main and first, huge seismic peak on that seismogram is situated a few seconds before the comparable time that in New York a mr. Cianca took a photograph of the first sign of the onset of the collapse of WTC 7 on the roof of that tower.
And that the rest of the next seismic peaks in that WTC 7 seismogram are smaller (lower in amplitude) than that earliest huge peak.

Mayybeee because thats when the first truss support snapped, leading to the resulting copplapse, Of course the first seismic sound heard would be the initial cause that led to the collapse.

So now that we have established the building was brought down by "explosive demolition" prove that. Oh, you can't One more tired demo thread.

Yah they were demolished alright. To start world war three…

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Interesting post thankyou..

in a hundred years or more the truth "truth" will out... and i dont think it will look good...

RIP

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
S&F

Your persistence & fact-based knowledge on this painful topic are outstanding, thank you.

It's interesting to see mainstream folks starting to question the official story after all these years. Your persistence adds weights of credibility to exposing the lies we were fed.

As others have mentioned, I too, come from the school of asking for a simplification of your post. If for nothing more it makes it easily sharable and allows the MSM to consider it for publication (uncredited or course as something like, "conspiracy theorists and so-called 'truthers' claim..."). You know of the drill.

Thank you again.
edit on 19-5-2016 by Jason88 because: Clarity

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wingz

Something I rarely see pop up in any of these explanations or 911 weirdness is the fact that the day before September 11th, Donald Rumsfeld made a public announcement that 2.3 Trillion dollars had disappeared.

You should Google more often.
That belief died with the utopia of Obama.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wingz
Donald Rumsfeld made a public announcement that 2.3 Trillion dollars had disappeared

Why do some people keep pushing that obvious truther lie? Obviously you did not even bother to watch the video.... as if you had you would not make a silly false claim!

It is just one of the reasons 9/11 "truthers" have no credibility!
edit on 19-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Your persistence & fact-based knowledge on this painful topic are outstanding, thank you.

It's really just pseudo fact.
If we are to believe labtop's theory then all the worlds seismologists past and newly graduated have been bought off.
Labtop is not a seismologist.
To blindly accept his theories is the same as going to the barber for neurology facts.

He should type up a paper and submit it for peer review.

Ever wonder why Richard Gage doesn't submit papers for peer review ?
It would either make him world renown or crash his dog and pony show.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
I have my own theory as to why the events of that day happened. It was part of a US plot to implant in to the minds of the British the dating method of MM/DD/YYYY instead of the usual British DD/MM/YYYY. It is the first part of a grander plan to subvert our social identity. They think if we hear 9/11 all the time and our kids grow up hearing it they'll start writing the date that way. Boom, blew it wide open.

Ummm, what? You think one of the worst terrorist attacks on American soil was just so Americans would start using the British method of DD/MM/YYYY? Oh sure. That seems logical.. I mean have you been lobotomized?
Maybe you'll make more sense in the next part of your post

Nice try USA but we don't wear tin foil these days, it's aluminium foil and we are smarter now.

Oh, it's just one big joke to you.
I mean it's not like thousands died that day, millions in the middle east on the back of it.

I'm no government shill or USA Flag waver but I'd happily see someone in the forces with missing limbs kick the sh**
out of you as their buddies watch on.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Attention!

Please stick to the OP of the thread.

Not each other.

Talking about each other is considered Off Topic.

Any more posts like that will result in Post Bannings

Do NOT reply to this post.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Very, VERY, interesting post. Thank you for doing all that work!

Have you read Dr. Judy Woods book "Where did the towers go?", if you have did your work correspond with hers? If you haven't read it, would you be willing to look at her work and maybe comment it?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

A small correction to your post about Rumsfeld.

On September 10 he and a female assistant were deposed by Cynthia McKinney, then chair of a House committee investigation into the missing $2.3 trillion.

In other words, he did not announce it on 9/10. Congress had been aware of the missing funds since before Bush was elected. He was deposed. I saw it on CSPAN, and it was the best case of a stonewalling and hostile witness I have ever seen.

In fact, the congressional auditors working in the Pentagon regarding those funds were the bulk of the casualties that day at the Pentagon. They and their records were destroyed.

That was why Rummy had such a fine smirk on his face the day before--he knew what was going to happen the next day.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
In fact, the congressional auditors working in the Pentagon regarding those funds were the bulk of the casualties that day at the Pentagon. They and their records were destroyed.

Another truther tall tale!

www.911myths.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Congress had been aware of the missing funds since before Bush was elected.

Funds were not missing.
The accounting trail for those funds were incomplete.
At no time was money missing.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hey nice already a ton of people gave the OS guys enough material to go on for pages about everything but seismic data or the OP. Watch another good thread get turned into the same spam fight with all the usual suspects with all the usual arguments. Instead of wasting your time reading this you could actually read some interesting studies on 911 instead of the yt videos and come back here more educated and maybe change the tone of the discussion a bit by discussing different things.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

A small correction to your post about Rumsfeld.

On September 10 he and a female assistant were deposed by Cynthia McKinney, then chair of a House committee investigation into the missing $2.3 trillion.

In other words, he did not announce it on 9/10. Congress had been aware of the missing funds since before Bush was elected. He was deposed. I saw it on CSPAN, and it was the best case of a stonewalling and hostile witness I have ever seen.

That was why Rummy had such a fine smirk on his face the day before--he knew what was going to happen the next day.

Really all records destroy? No off site computer storage or archive for, well if something happens to the building? In case of fires, cyber attack, or earthquakes. No other reports filed at other departments? Whole years government budget gone with no trace? You Seem to know lots? If all records were destroyed, how do you have all the facts? If the government is so ruthless, how you even posting? Truthers? Their lies rely on everyone being in on the conspiracy with a government smart and idiotic at the same time. Smart enough to rig a building to blow in secret over months, dumb enough to make it look like what truthers call a controlled demolition with the lie it fell into its own footprint. With no audio caught on tape of the sounds of explosives setting off!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTopNo one ever proved me wrong, in all these years, and NIST removed all their former seismic studies from their websites and repositories, they even succeeded to scrap those from the whole Internet, because of my publication at that time.
You can't even find it back with the WayBackMachine website, or any other means, it's thoroughly scrubbed from all existing Internet pages.
That should start you wondering in the first place.
Then you read the following 49 pages, in the form of screenshots by me.

Imo this is as telling and damning as the other evidence presented here. That is no small feat. and it shows the amount of power and influence behind all of this not to mention the real motives behind this whole 911 investigation. It wasn't meant to uncover leads and facts but to cover them up.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

in all these years, and NIST removed all their former seismic studies from their websites and repositories, they even succeeded to scrap those from the whole Internet, because of my publication at that time.

I missed that section in the 10,000 word post by labtop.
But do you really think that YOU were the reason ????
And they let YOU still post on the internet ???

If you were that good an right on the mark I suspect your family would still be looking for your where abouts.
Assuming the government is as evil as many believe.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Sam - what are your thoughts on the persistence of LaBTop? As in the years and time he has put into his effort. Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent Assuming the government is as evil as many believe.

infinitely moreso.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

in all these years, and NIST removed all their former seismic studies from their websites and repositories, they even succeeded to scrap those from the whole Internet, because of my publication at that time.

I missed that section in the 10,000 word post by labtop.
But do you really think that YOU were the reason ????
And they let YOU still post on the internet ???

If you were that good an right on the mark I suspect your family would still be looking for your where abouts.
Assuming the government is as evil as many believe.

Removing info seems easier...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join