It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rushes to kill the economy in final months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As usual.
Ignore economic growth and lower unemployment figures.
Blind.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why would a perfectly sane man want to do economic and psychological damage to the U.S.

WHY ?

Logical thinking Mcfly....knock knock

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Okay Donnie...
Jesus Ker-ist

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The biggest difference between Obama and Trump is that one has completely failed and the other isn't even an official candidate for President yet. Trump may be fine or maybe not, but we already know Obama has proven to be a buffoon.
He hasproven to be bad for the economy, and seems to be far more interested in other things such as transgender. His spouse sure had large shoulders, large biceps, and a bulge in the crotch.......

Really? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time giving these facts to someone who says what you just did because well frankly doubt you'd absorb it anyway. You have a knowledge shield up.
money.cnn.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh don't bother. You're wasting time. This issue has been settled. We know it. That some minions can't accept it but will accept that a mother of a mixed race child in 1961 planned this all out so that her child could be the first black president.
And at a time when civil rights was a hotbed of controversy.
There's no convincing someone like that.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We can pretty much base our opinion of competency on his record. You do know that the real facts are available. If you don't limit your search to Obama failures and instead look at the whole picture. But the whole picture doesn't fit your agenda so don't bother with that.
money.cnn.com...

These charts tell the truth.
Your source...not so much.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He will never be president.
No worries the maniac will get his hands on the federal budget.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

President Obama's good work made him look good. He did have a mess to clean up. God don't people have eyes? They see one thing and claim they see another thing. I just don't get it. The records there. The economy has grown. I said in another thread that suddenly in my own city there are new businesses there are new homes the bridges and streets are under repair. I see that as proof of growth. What does that say to you?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The end of the Republic has never looked better.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The gas prices and the price of oil don't have anything to do with the president.
It always goes up in summer. It's been this way for a very long time.
No connection to it being an election year.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are a few thousand auto workers who would disagree with you.

There is a terrorist group without a leader who would disagree too I imagine. Bin Laden is still dead.

There are people working at new jobs now who would disagree with you.

Basically the facts disagree with you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No one mentioned race but you. That other guy said a speck of white bird poop. Nothing to do with race and everything to do with bird poop being white.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

IKR
94cents a gallon in Dec. By me anyway. I live in a city.
I don't like higher prices either but a few years back it was as high as $3.499 . Nearly four bucks.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Terrible.
Like the regulations we put on industry to make them stop pumping toxic waste into our air and ground water.
Or the regulation that made catalitic converters mandatory on cars to reduce emissions.
Or the regulation that one company can't control an entire industry.
Regulations are bad...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Lol seriously? Obama didn't kill the economy Bush and the Republicans killed the economy with their illegal profiteering war. Obama is what has brought the economy back.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So obvious that you haven't really listened to what they have been saying. Neither is bashing Obama. They're not running against him. Trump has bashed him . Not Hillary and not Bernie. Either of them will want his endorsement later this year.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

As a smoker that price should make you quit. You know since the fact that they'll kill you won't.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Those are not gas prices.
Cigarette are taxed in every state they pass through from the Carolinas to you. So if you live really far away....
In the south they're still pretty cheap. $5.00 or so here in Virginia a blue state for the most part. Well swingy but we've had more democrat governors in the past thirty years than republican. Most senators too. Only the house stayed red most of that time.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good point too. LOL

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If you don't trust this President with the economy, then you have a problem with reality, not with the Government...

Economic growth chart 2008 - 2012

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join