It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rushes to kill the economy in final months

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In a wild rush to do as much economic and psychological damage as possible, Obama has been on fire with so many new and re-defined regulations it seems nobody can even keep count.

So far his tally is adding up to as much as $85 billion worth.

Jealous Obama has been on a floating iceberg since 2011 and he will not accept any compromises.

It's his way or his other way.

And of course, the main target is the majority of the American population.

Just look at some of these insane deals he is pushing on people.....

In an effort to ensure that Congress and the next president are powerless to reverse as many of his economy killing regulations as possible, President Barack Obama has rushed through $85 billion in new regulations since the beginning of the year.

The costliest regulations just rammed through by the president include:

* Diligence for Financial Institutions: $2.5 billion

* Regulation of Smokeless Tobacco: $1.1 billion

* Transportation of Human and Animal Food: $998 million

* Blowout Preventer Systems: $890 million

* “Medicaid Mega Rule:” $471 million

edit on Tue May 17 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I would say : "Obama rushes to put a few more coffin nails in the US's casket in the last year"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This would explain why my local gasoline price soared from $1.59 to $2.59 a gallon over the past 2 months. Obama really hates Hillary's guts doesn't he? He's intentionally handing the reins to Donald J. Trump as President-elect. That's fine with me!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sweet hell, tell me about it. I was looking for a nice sleeper and passed on an '04 Forester XT with 30kmi in favor of a blown '03 Marauder. The bam. Gas prices. Again.

I really honestly wish no one running could/would win and Obama would just haul his ass out quietly. I really can't decide which I hate most. Aside from that, though, I agree with you and Gothmog both. Endgame? No clue but your theory seems to become more truth by the day.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Don't forget bathrooms!

He's giving us the middle finger.

Thanks for all the fish, butt holes!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think its illogical to blame Obama when there forces in the background destroying America.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justiceville
a reply to: Justicevillewww.abovetopsecret.com...

I think its logical to say that being President you are not immune to being a slave to the system. Even if you are a liberator.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Don't forget bathrooms!

He's giving us the middle finger.

Thanks for all the fish, butt holes!

You gotta admit though, the Ringling Brothers are jealous over the Freak Show Obama has managed to nurture during his reign!

I have a feeling he has some real doozies in store for us!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread recently that pointed out that Trump would tank the economy and "make a better deal" from it going under?

I saw a lot of people justifying what he said in that thread (can't find it at the moment).

With Trump it's justified but with Obama it's unforgivable? My BS meter is off the charts right now. I'm pretty sure this is what they call "fake outrage".

ETA: Found it. LINK

Now let's compare what Trump supporters said in that thread against what they say in this thread. I'm betting a lot of double standards have been set.
edit on 5/17/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
But Obama is an un-liberator !!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you even know what these regulations are about???

BTW, your source is another Right Wing "Action Group" pushing their own agenda. Like usual.

In fact just looking at their examples of these scary new and horrible regulations and trying to read what they actually mean it seems they don't even bother naming them correctly.

The "Transportation of Human and Animal Food" is actually The "Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food". Funny that they leave off the Sanitary part of the title while also not explaining what it is either. Because who would want their Food Transported in Sanitary Conditions, right???

Why do you insist on posting this garbage??? Your sources are nothing but propaganda pushers with heavy bias and this one doesn't even explain what the issue even is. It's just some crap about "Oh no Regulations!!!! Kill Obama!!" But get your stars and you and your little buddies have fun in your circle jerk as always pushing your crap and weakening the credibility of ATS to yet a new low. Enjoy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Totally unrelated to Obama's current actions.

edit on May-17-2016 by xuenchen because: patroll boats

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

He hates America and is trying to do as much damage as he can before his time is up. It will take years and maybe decades to undo the damage this fool has done to our country.

edit on 2016/5/17 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But if all of Obama's crap is so suddenly important, why wasn't this all done long ago?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This would explain why my local gasoline price soared from $1.59 to $2.59 a gallon over the past 2 months. Obama really hates Hillary's guts doesn't he? He's intentionally handing the reins to Donald J. Trump as President-elect. That's fine with me!

Its not that he hates Hillary . And he may be handing over reigns to Trump. But not for the reason you think.He gas placed this country in a very precarious position. What better time to hand it over to a Republican ?That way when the crap hits the fan he can say the country was good the way he left it. It was those dumb Republicans , who should be at the back of the bus , that did it.
No wonder Obama was voted worst President of the Modern Age
Peace

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This isn't about Obama. I'm talking about your consistent pushing of BS which you don't even take the time to read or find out what it's talking about.

You just pull some BS story from some Propagandist website pushing Right Wing Disinformation while you and your buddies all jump in and agree with it over and over while talking sh*t and you don't even know what it is your talking sh*t about.

It's just stupid.

I don't even know enough about these regulations to know if they're good or bad yet at all. Who started them?? How long they've been on hold?? Nothing. But I know right from the start this website doesn't even give you any information or even title them correctly. Does that seem credible to you???

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They both have to do with destroying the economy, they're related.

When Obama does it it's a terrible thing but when Trump talks about doing it it's justified and people call him "smart" for saying it.

All I'm saying is that Trump and Obama aren't much different from one another. Trump even brags about being the "king of debt". Most if not all Trump supporters hate Obama and use the debt he has created as ammo against him, so why are they cheering on the "king of debt" who "loves debt"?

Cognitive dissonance, that's the answer I'm looking for I think.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: mOjOm

But if all of Obama's crap is so suddenly important, why wasn't this all done long ago?

You post nothing but crap from right wing sources, and think everyone ought to join you on the anti Obama bandwagon, what a joke. Lets see what happens in November, then you will be on the anti Hillary bandwagon, you side of the fence is losing the war.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Cognitive dissonance, that's the answer I'm looking for I think.

That's a nice way of saying it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join