It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rushes to kill the economy in final months

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is no Barack Obama. He was adopted as a Sortero. His true Biological father was Mohammad Sabuh Sumohadiwojojo. His mother was Stanley ann, whose ancestor was John Punch.
His biological father started ocult called Subud, after a dream. ( dreams of my father.... )
One of his fathers leading ladies was later stationed in Hawaii where she presented Mr, Obamas Birth cert. Her name was Loretta Fuddy. She was murdered to cover all loose ends. Pease investigate on your own.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is starting to Sound like Hitler , in the Bunker , in 1945 . The American People are Not Worthy of Obama , and should Suffer complete Economic Annihilation as a result of not listening to his Impeccable Wisdom . 2016 is his Stalingrad , he will Crash and Burn his way into Ancient American History for the sake of his own Vanity . Good Riddance !

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The biggest difference between Obama and Trump is that one has completely failed and the other isn't even an official candidate for President yet. Trump may be fine or maybe not, but we already know Obama has proven to be a buffoon.
He hasproven to be bad for the economy, and seems to be far more interested in other things such as transgender. His spouse sure had large shoulders, large biceps, and a bulge in the crotch.......

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
You just pull some BS story from some Propagandist website pushing Right Wing Disinformation while you and your buddies all jump in and agree with it over and over while talking sh*t and you don't even know what it is your talking sh*t about.

It's just stupid.

Yes, Also it is just a case of Obama Derangement Syndrome!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There is no Barack Obama. He was adopted as a Sortero. His true Biological father was Mohammad Sabuh Sumohadiwojojo

Your evidence for that birther nonsense is what exactly?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

He needs a Buggery Man like Jonathan Randall to straighten him out , eh Jamie ?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I'm sorry to go off topic but what's with this IQ thing on ATS of late? I was gone for a bit and now it's referenced everywhere. It's not serious, is it? If so, I'd just like to toss into the ring the fact that mine is apparently roughly 120% of the 140+ person. Do you know what that makes me good at? Cash Cab and Jeopardy and being a fountain of knowledge no one knows or cares to know. I'm not ranting at you. I'm just confused by this thing.

Back on topic, I have to say 1) as much as I despise Obama, I agree with ladyinwaiting 100%.

2) BeefNoMeat, contradictions and hypocrisy are about 25% of what seems to be supporting ATS currently. I think we should be allowed a cyber version of The Purge on here in the near future.
edit on 5/17/16 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was in now way referring to the Presidents color.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: introvert

he will view the damage as an OPPORTUNITY to make himself look good

So results don't matter, as long as we look good?

RIGHT! Just like Obama bragged in his latest State of the disUnion speech about how he inherited a Bush mess and cleaned it up. Did you see the photo of Obama hugging Bush, in gratitude, for that opportunity to make himself look good?

Are you saying that anyone that came after Bush would look good compared to Bush?

I would agree.

YEP. The deeper the hole dug by your predecessor(s), the better you stand to look by repairing the damage. It doesn't matter who they were.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

He was in now way referring to the Presidents color.

That's right, StevenJames15. No reason to bring race into this particular thread. President Obama's exit strategy isn't tied to what color he is. It's just how he operates as a person.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

There were a couple threads about a user (honestly don't remember who) who has something in his signature about boasting an 140+ IQ - you could search for those threads, but it's honestly not worth your time reading back and forth replies bashing each other. Guess it's a recent ATS inside joke.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce Quit having itching ears. I had the same. We have to investigate. You are still hanging on Buce. I understand Bruce. Take care Bro

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: visitedbythem

He needs a Buggery Man like Jonathan Randall to straighten him out , eh Jamie ?
No One needs that. Do you need that? Im ready to kick my ladies arse over this. I wanted to face him with blades, Oh Bugger

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This would explain why my local gasoline price soared from $1.59 to $2.59 a gallon over the past 2 months. Obama really hates Hillary's guts doesn't he? He's intentionally handing the reins to Donald J. Trump as President-elect. That's fine with me!

No, it doesn't.

First off, crude oil prices hit bottom about 3-3 1/2 months ago and have been rising since.

Secondly, gas prices rise this time of year for a few reasons. There's the seasonal gas transition — the switch in production from winter to summer fuels — which requires downtime for the refineries. Starting in the spring and through the summer, people drive more than they do other times of the year which means obviously that fuel consumption will go up.

Thirdly, we've been consuming about 4% more gasoline this spring than last and we're on track to reach levels of consumption that exceed those in 2007.

There was a similar increase in prices last year this time (actually starting a bit earlier) even as crude prices were still falling. This increase was predicted months ago.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Gas prices go up by large amount even during a Presidential election year? I bet there's a chart (somewhere) that compares economic trends for Presidential election years, vs the others.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Did you praise him when it fell or just blame him when the prices go up?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes, Obama convened an emergency session of the NC General Assembly to vote on that bill he wrote, HB2.

Oh, no he didn't do that did he?

Well then it must have been his fault because he voted for that ordinance in Charlotte that included a restroom provision that nobody in the world would have ever heard about if it wasn't for the right-wing pants s#ing that ensued.

Nope. That wasn't him either.

I guess it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that the average conservative knows absolutely nothing about what researchers have to say about the topic and would be far more likely to believe that something like gender dysphoria is the result of Satanic ritual abuse of children. Who needs to actually understand something when there are emotional reactions, religious convictions and good old fashion, never-fails "common sense?"

It definitely couldn't have anything to do with the fact that these same people feel that as part of the "silent majority" that constitutes the "real America," they have a literal God given right to determine what "American values" are and to dictate to people who and what they are and how they should live.

No, obviously not. As we all know, conservatives hate authoritarianism.

Maybe, just maybe, it could be that they actually crave authoritarian rule but can't bring themselves to admit it so instead, they invent bs justifications like "protecting religious freedoms" and the bathroom boogeyman?

Nah, who has time for all that thinking? It's obviously Obama's fault!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
That's not fair. Everyone knows Obama had nothing to do with the fall in fuel prices.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Obama has been a walking toilet ever since he became president'e. This is nothing really new about him.

Everything he touches has to later be flushed right down the toilet, except his mess clogs the toilet and it comes back up and runs over, pouring out destruction and unbearable stench onto America as a whole.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So.
All set for the next turd?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join