It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama rushes to kill the economy in final months

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

President Obama's good work made him look good. He did have a mess to clean up. I said in another thread that suddenly in my own city there are new businesses there are new homes the bridges and streets are under repair. I see that as proof of growth. What does that say to you?

I'm glad some communities are benefiting from the huge amount of taxes we all pay! More will benefit when Trump re-directs Billions of our dollars back to America, instead of sending them to other countries who don't give a damn about America. Most Americans would rather not have a portion of their hard-earned incomes spent outside the country.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don't you mean sending billions of dollars to the border of America and Mexico? That wall won't pay for itself, you know.

More seriously, as far as I'm aware the US doesn't really directly send the money outside of the country, what actually happens is that it gives kickbacks and bailouts to corporations and financial institutions, which then bring the money out of the country (or into the pockets of a select few individuals, never to be seen by the average citizen again.)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Closed for Staff Review.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join