It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pharma Death Clock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee
It's called tyranny, ur best solution is to move to a free country

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

One of the most epic posts I've ever read on ATS

@OP - great thread too! The herb is banned, illegal, against moral and looked down upon, because an agenda of rich and power hungry men and women, want it that way.

Other wise it wouldn't matter like cigarette, beer, alcohol, GMO, fast/processed foods, sugar, and lacing your home and lawn with chemicals that have negative impact on biology.

None of my business though. ..
Tanks Bro! I grow Organic over here. Picking squash and peas, lettuce, kale, and berries right now

Good on you sir! Self dependency is very key in today's world, where each day more are tamed to be more dependant on corporations.

Live independence, create abundance for one's self and family/friends.

I have my own garden projects too, also live that organic life!
For me, the body houses the mind and spirit, it's more valuable then any car or house created by man!

Cheers

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
Why are kids being diagnosed with cancer? Why are more people dying from cancer than ever before???

Why promote chemo, when it doesn't cure the disease? Why spend money on advertising a product that doesn't cure the disease? Why spend more money on marketing than research to find the cure???

The answer: Return customers are your best business. We are nothing more than customers. "Useless eaters", i believe the term was. Consumers.

I agree. There seems to be a growing sentiment that conventional medicine is just a means for Big Pharma to make money at the expense of our health. Sick customers are what they need and they really have no interest in healing anyone. If they did they wouldn't perennially make effective treatments unavailable to the general public. The politically-connected medical establishment that is effectively owned by Big Pharma cannot afford to let alternative medicine such as marijuana or laetrile be seen to be any good. If people realized they could get better results with natural unpatentable substances Big Pharma would go out of business overnight. I agree with Charlotte Gerson when she said "Your body has such powerful healing mechanisms. It doesn't matter what you call the disease; if you go on a raw organic plant-based diet with good nutrition, your body will heal itself. You give your body what it needs, and then get out of the way". I'm paraphrasing, but that was from the Food Matters documentary. See trailer below. One of the most enlightening and informative documentaries I've ever seen.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Restricted
After watching my father do the chemo dance for two years before dying miserably I will never undergo chemo or radiation treatment.

Cancer therapy is legalized, protracted homicide.

Quite protracted I would say. I had my last round of chemo 29 years ago.

I suppose that by your standards, life is also protracted homicide.

Do you deny that you were legally poisoned?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Oh. So chemotherapy isn't protracted homicide? You've modified your position?

Well it wasn't pleasant and I did volunteer for it and it did save my life.
edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Restricted

Oh. So chemotherapy isn't protracted homicide? You've modified your position?

Well it wasn't pleasant and I did volunteer for it and it did save my life.

Not at all.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
When people don't obey and do what they know is right, and nothing but that, never following bad orders, but not attacking unless its self defence, they'll finally be growing up and not giving their power away.

100% claim my right to the herbs and resources of this planet, and I've never followed bad orders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join