It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pharma Death Clock

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Pharma Death Clock

Weird thing is, not one mention of Marijuana causing any one to die, hm. So please, someone explain to me where our heads are at, as a society in general? Why do we promote things that are killing us, while demonizing the cure or possible cure?

Marijuana has been used in herbal remedies for centuries. (Until big pharma came around) Scientists have identified many biologically active components in marijuana. These are called cannabinoids. The two best studied components are the chemicals delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (often referred to as THC), and cannabidiol (CBD). Other cannabinoids are being studied.

But, this is the part that KILLS me.
American Cancer Society

At this time, the US Drug Enforcement Administration lists marijuana and its cannabinoids as Schedule I controlled substances. This means that they cannot legally be prescribed, possessed, or sold under federal law. Whole or crude marijuana (including marijuana oil or hemp oil) is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for any medical use.

Dronabinol, a pharmaceutical form of THC , and a man-made cannabinoid drug called nabilone are approved by the FDA to treat some conditions.

So, my question is this: What gives the FDA the right to ban nature??? If it's sooooo bad, why did they (TPTB) feel the need to make a "form of THC" and a "man-made cannabinoid" to "treat some conditions"? I also love the twist the "American Cancer Society" (another pawn in the game) puts on it:

There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease. Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care (CHEMO) for cancer may have serious health consequences. (or, you're going to die if you don't use conventional medical care)

Why do tptb approve stuff that kills us by the millions, while making the cure illegal???

Why are we more concerned about which bathroom to use and less concerned about the mass cultivation of our society?

The system people trust, is the system that's killing the people; and the people are too busy being trustworthy to realize what's really going on. It's run by greedy people who care nothing about our health and safety, and care everything about keeping their bank accounts plush; keeping their status quo as "elite"; and keeping the game going. It's like the game of Monopoly that never has a winner. It just goes on and on and on.

Pharma drugs - legal = 100,000 deaths per year.
Alcohol - legal = 2.5 Million Alcohol-Related Deaths Worldwide- Annually
The abortion rate for 2012 was 13.2 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44
Guns - Legal = 33,169 deaths related to firearms

We are their life source. We are the people responsible for making the "elite" rich. The only thing we get in return is SLAVERY, DEATH and TAXES! The only "medicine" you should be taking is TRUTH.

Pharmaceutical Industry

The global pharmaceuticals market is worth US$300 billion a year, a figure expected to rise to US$400 billion within three years. The 10 largest drugs companies control over one-third of this market, several with sales of more than US$10 billion a year and profit margins of about 30%. Six are based in the United States and four in Europe. It is predicted that North and South America, Europe and Japan will continue to account for a full 85% of the global pharmaceuticals market well into the 21st century. Companies currently spend one-third of all sales revenue on marketing their products - roughly twice what they spend on research and development.

In other words: They're selling you a product, not looking for a cure!

Side note: 182 people have died, since putting this thread together. What's your count?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

And the Nabilone is $1,100 dollars for a 30 pill script or $37.00 a pill . So that puts that drug out of reach of most people who have the new and improved affordable care act insurance. What to do if you need that particular drug to help with an ailment....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Some states have woken up, just like some countries here in Europe.

They have seen there is a great demand for it and are reaping the taxes. Of course we still have a number of conservatives who think they're winning the war on drugs.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They do not want you to use anything natural, especially a cure because then they lose money for their man-made drugs. Same reason why we hear about these cars/engines capable of running on many other substances. It would destroy the oil industry.
As far as diseases, it is more profitable to treat than to cure. Plus we have the conspiracy of population reduction also, however true or false it may be.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just wait until you get some very rare disease, like some kinds of brain tumor, and you discover a drug that can cure it, has been developed over 20 years ago, but is is a so-called "orphan drug", meaning that there is no financial reason why to develop it further and put it in use, meaning that you and a few other people over the whole world is f*cked because the number of sufferers are not large enough to make it viable to market the drug.... And because that kind of brain surgery is now deemed to be too risky to perform, it means we just have to struggle along as best as we can....

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
marijuana still sitting on a big fat zero for cancer survival rates, you missed that.
its only use is as a painkiller, you missed that.
we can't cure every cancer, unfortunately the best bet for people is still chemo, in most cases.
your graphic has horribly skewed numbers.

how many have died due to lung cancer via marijuana use?
you missed that too...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

The Right to Grow Your Own Food Is Being Hijacked by the Federal Government

The document is titled executive order 13603: “National Defense Resources Preparedness.” In this 10-page document the federal government declares its right to seize control of many things – from ‘all forms of energy’ to ‘all useable water sources’ – and perhaps most alarming: “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals.”

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
marijuana still sitting on a big fat zero for cancer survival rates, you missed that.
its only use is as a painkiller, you missed that.
we can't cure every cancer, unfortunately the best bet for people is still chemo, in most cases.
your graphic has horribly skewed numbers.

how many have died due to lung cancer via marijuana use?
you missed that too...
You missed the part that NONE of their "drugs" work. They only kill.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Enlighten us. I'm sure you have access to a plethora of well documented peer reviewed material.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hooray for oregon!! [insert weed emoji]
edit on 17-5-2016 by DrumStickNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

S&F!

This doesn't help:

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Says 70% Of News Advertising Revenue Comes From Big Pharma

When our "free" press is bought and paid for Big Pharma, we all lose.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Then this would be a fabulous time to introduce You to "Turmeric"

en.wikipedia.org...

www.drweil.com...

And how Turmeric is much better in the fight vs. The Big ¢a$ino than chemo:

www.greenmedinfo.com...

yournewswire.com...

Turmeric is available in pill form (supplement) at many pharmacy/drug stores.

Stay hydrated...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythemIm surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

Legal Issues Regardless of the reason and regardless of the size of your backyard activities, there are several legal issues you need to keep in mind when home gardening and farming: Local zoning laws and ordinances. Many cities and towns have restrictions on which farm animals you may keep on your residential property and how many you may keep. For example, you may be allowed to have only three chickens, or you may not be allowed to keep a goat at all. Generally, these laws are meant to protect your neighbors from noise and odors from your yard. Check the local laws in your area, and if you run into a problem, consider asking for special permission (called a "variance") so you can go ahead with your plan. Building laws and ordinances. Every state, county, city, or township has some sort of building code. These rules, for example, may prevent you from building a chicken coop if your yard's not large enough to make sure the coop is a certain distance away from your home or a neighbor's home. Again, in cases like this, you may be able to get a variance. If you break these laws and ordinances, you may face a fine and be ordered to remove whatever it is that's breaking the law. These same rules usually require you to build or even dig your garden a certain distance away from your neighbor's boundary line. Not doing so may lead to a lawsuit by the neighbor. Do you live in a condominium or cooperative? The odds are, the homeowners' association (HOA) rules bar you from keeping any type of farm animal and limit your ability to plant fruit or vegetables on the premises. Breaking these rules usually means paying a fine to the HOA. Use pots and containers to grow your vegetables and you should be fine. "Attractive nuisance." This when there's a danger posed to children by something on your property but they don't realize it's dangerous. A swimming pool is a good example, and that's why most areas have laws requiring fences and gates around them. Children love animals, so if you have farm animals, it's a good idea to make sure they're properly penned. Otherwise, you may face a civil lawsuit if a child goes onto your property to pet the animals and somehow gets hurt. Permits and licenses? Check the laws in your area to see if you need a license or permit for certain types of animals, and what types of veterinary records you need to keep. Also, check to see if you need a permit or license to sell your home grown products from your home. Again, not having the proper paperwork may mean more fines. Saving money and keeping a healthy diet are great goals. Home gardening and farming certainly can help you do both. If you're not careful and don't follow the rules, though, it may cost you more money and headaches in the end.

Growing Your Own Food? Keep It Legal
I fought a 3 year vicious and expensive battle with code enforcement, just to get them to get off my back. They are ever vigilante and just waiting for me to slip or let down my guard. If I do I will never know what hit me. Code enforcement can be your worse nightmare.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn Hello Friend. Here in California east of SanFrancisco, south of Sacramento, we can grow what we want so far. Im on a .26 of an acre lot. Im growing all kinds of vegetables in raised beds, and many tubers as well. It is illegal to have chickens here but my neighbors did. I enjoyed the rooster crows at dawn and said nothing. My neighbor died and I miss the roosters now. I grow organic and I hop you can grow and eat organic as well. Salut!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The battle I had with code enforcement was with my house in the city. I can grow almost what I want on the 5 1/2 acres I live on, out in the middle of nowhere, but I have had my battles with the the idiots from the EPA as well.

The government hires a bunch of Barney Fifes, that get their thrills by harassing honest, hard working people, and making up a bunch of idiots rules that they use to fleece money out of the over taxed citizens.

Few things crawl lower on the ground than code enforcement and the EPA.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn You have to clariy Bro

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn You have to clariy Bro

I do support you

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yes, you are insane.

Source: there are more people in my family surviving chemotherapy than cancer. If that is not enough for you, here is another wonderful tid-bit:

Nature can't do harm? Go and eat a death cap (the fungus) instead of a white mushroom. Or please, don't. Because nature isn't "100%-friendly to humans". That is stupid, again.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

one of the reasons happy weed has been rehabilitated and come in out of the wilderness is because it seems they are going to ban cash money soon. Legalising street drugs is the first step in this. This is necessary to enable them to be purchase without cash.

Secret Bankers Meeting to Ban Cash

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join