It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pharma Death Clock

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: JuJuBee

Yes, you are insane.

Source: there are more people in my family surviving chemotherapy than cancer. If that is not enough for you, here is another wonderful tid-bit:

Nature can't do harm? Go and eat a death cap (the fungus) instead of a white mushroom. Or please, don't. Because nature isn't "100%-friendly to humans". That is stupid, again.

there are more people in my family surviving chemotherapy than cancer
That statement makes NO sense because most people don't survive cancer. Chemo only prolongs the inevitable. And, if that many people in your family have cancer, you have to ask the question: what is causing it???

Why are kids being diagnosed with cancer? Why are more people dying from cancer than ever before???

Why promote chemo, when it doesn't cure the disease? Why spend money on advertising a product that doesn't cure the disease? Why spend more money on marketing than research to find the cure???

The answer: Return customers are your best business. We are nothing more than customers. "Useless eaters", i believe the term was. Consumers.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Why are kids being diagnosed with cancer? Why are more people dying from cancer than ever before???

Because there are more kids than before? Because there are more people than before?

Can you be more precise? There are various forms of cancer.

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You can win the battle on drugs, but you will lose the war.

edit on 18/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You do realise that the "Pharma Death Clock" image in your OP is simply listing the ways people have died as a result of poor hospital care. Why would you expect to see a figure for marijuana use in a list like this?

Either way I'm very sceptical of these numbers, and you should be too, since there's no mention of how they collected their data.

This is typical of a lot of people today, they don't understand the data that's being presented to them and as long as it fits in with their own agendas they'll happily believe anything.

It's quite dangerous and worrying that people can be so gullible really.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You missed the part that NONE of their "drugs" work. They only kill.
Thousands of over the counter and prescription medicines work just fine. The issue is we cannot cure a lot of really tragic illnesses.

Lots of us get ill and require medication to extend our lives. Not taking meds will lead to us dying soon. Your erroneous statement that medications is killing us is false and simple fear mongering.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

You missed the part that NONE of their "drugs" work. They only kill.
Thousands of over the counter and prescription medicines work just fine. The issue is we cannot cure a lot of really tragic illnesses.

Lots of us get ill and require medication to extend our lives. Not taking meds will lead to us dying soon. Your erroneous statement that medications is killing us is false and simple fear mongering.

We can't "find a cure" because we aren't looking. Commercials rule the world. They don't spend millions of dollars in producing them just because they have nothing better to do. The government says to get a flu shot, people line up at the dr.'s office waiting to be injected with whatever. Does anyone know for certain, if what their injecting you with is safe for your body??? Do you even question what's in the needle they're injecting you with? Do you ever wonder what could happen, if your body rejects the crap they're injecting you with? How do you know they're not injecting you with a cancer virus, and not a flu vaccine? You're doctor wouldn't know because he/she is just as stupid as the rest of the sheeple. They only know what the CDC or FDA tells them.

Chemotherapy is the only option people know, why, when there is no proof that chemotherapy is the only option? It's the only option for big pharma to make millions of dollars, annually.

Are we ever going to realize, we're trusting satanic, devil worshipers that care nothing about us; me, you, or our families. They're families are sitting on chairs made of gold. That should tell you all you need to know.

Seems to me like you were living in fear, long before this thread. You, like all of us, have a fear of dying. If you didn't, you wouldn't try to "extend" it.

You're going to die, one day. It's part of life. Nothing you can do to prevent it. Nothing THEY can do to prevent it. So, they might as well make $$$$ while you're suffering.

My mom suffered, and they made a boat load of money from it. They didn't try to "cure" it. They just kept pumping her with radio-active material, while making their profits.

That's what should really scare you. You wouldn't be so scared, if you knew there was a definite cure for cancer. Would you??? Keep trusting the pharma industry.

edit on 18-5-2016 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I do not believe that you know what you are talking about, and to just go of like that...well?? I don't know why you would.

I've seen herb help a lot of people. We are talking nature here.

Do you have problem with herb as medicine or is it something else?

And, "the best bet for people is still chemo" Really?????

Pretty much killed or severely messed up a lot of people I have known.

And the cost is staggering.

I wouldn't come close to considering chemo for a cure. It is a death sentence for most.

And a slow miserable one.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I fought a 3 year vicious and expensive battle with code enforcement, just to get them to get off my back. They are ever vigilante and just waiting for me to slip or let down my guard. If I do I will never know what hit me. Code enforcement can be your worse nightmare.

I browsed your thread posts and didn't see anything about this issue. Did I miss it? It would be an interesting read of the events.

On topic, I have a lot of knowledge I've acquired through the years but I wasn't putting the info to use. It's easy to 'know' but more laborious to 'do'. That's why so many rush to the doctor for aid, when relief and cures are right under our feet.

edit on 18-5-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Weird thing is, not one mention of Marijuana causing any one to die, hm. So please, someone explain to me where our heads are at, as a society in general? Why do we promote things that are killing us, while demonizing the cure or possible cure?

Excellent question! But TPTB can't be having a fairly common, easy to grow weed with multiple uses and benefits in the hands of the plebs now can they??

Great post, starred and flagged just for the first paragraph.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
marijuana still sitting on a big fat zero for cancer survival rates, you missed that.
its only use is as a painkiller, you missed that.
we can't cure every cancer, unfortunately the best bet for people is still chemo, in most cases.
your graphic has horribly skewed numbers.

how many have died due to lung cancer via marijuana use?
you missed that too...

zero. I think you missed everything.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's a massive genocide on the people. You know what's real scary...we know it's happening and there is nothing we can do. That's what is scary. It's incredible what people do for money. I'm not going to say with 100% certainty that we have a cure for cancer but I do believe there are other methods & cheaper methods in which we could fight this battle.

I am a 37 year old light skinned (red head) male. I already know at some point in my life I will get cancer. I just hope the drugs don't kill me but in all likely hood it will. Then any life insurance I leave (500k) will be left paying my medical bills.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am a 37 year old light skinned (red head) male. I already know at some point in my life I will get cancer. I just hope the drugs don't kill me but in all likely hood it will. Then any life insurance I leave (500k) will be left paying my medical bills.

But ATS™ rules stipulate that "Only a 'Ginger' can call a 'Ginger', "Ginger..."

Have You ever heard about "Turmeric"? It is from the Ginger family (no kidding- synchronicity says You should look into this as a supplement)

en.wikipedia.org...

yournewswire.com...

www.greenmedinfo.com...

And due to Your 'fair skin' I'd also suggest using Coconut oil wherever You'll be exposed to the Sun.

healthimpactnews.com...

The Turmeric is available in pill form in most vitamin/supplement aisles...

Stay hydrated My Friend.

Due to dealing with the human body/vessel *** Your Mileage May Vary ***

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
After watching my father do the chemo dance for two years before dying miserably I will never undergo chemo or radiation treatment.

Cancer therapy is legalized, protracted homicide.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
Didn't win that battle, they just changed guards. That is why I have to be ever vigilante. The war still rages on.

All you need is one over zealous, egotistical, commando, and the battle will be at your front door.

Forget about court. How do your take the government to court? The Godfather is never going to admit to an outsider that his kid is a stupid worthless pile of refuse.

Back on track.
Big Pharma owns our government. They pay big money to place their minions in places of authority. They are pulling strings in places that most people don't even know there are strings. They say you should always follow the money. We can start with looking at who benefits.

When our government starts the dialogue with, "It is for your own good." We should be running for cover, while we try to watch the sky for incoming.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The moment food gets industrialised, the crops get pushed, the faster growth time makes a product that looks healthy and well grown, the only problem is it hasn't had time to take up the essential elements which we use in an organic form. So most of the "Developed world" gets deficient in some Essential elements depending on diet. That's why salt gets iodised. To stop the Goitre that was common in areas where the soil was iodine deficient. Their are forty seven essential elements, that the body needs. Just getting low on one will cause some symptom that could be debilitating. But instead of the dietary approach big pharma has something which will hide the symptom. The point is we are basically ignorant as to what a particular essential element deficiency will cause in the body, some are known, like Iron, Iodine, zinc, but for the most part we are ignorant.
So for good health, we are eating industrialised food, which is bad enough, but to add insult to injury, its lacking in the essential elements to mitigate its effects. No wonder that the health crisis keeps growing.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

One of the most epic posts I've ever read on ATS

@OP - great thread too! The herb is banned, illegal, against moral and looked down upon, because an agenda of rich and power hungry men and women, want it that way.

Other wise it wouldn't matter like cigarette, beer, alcohol, GMO, fast/processed foods, sugar, and lacing your home and lawn with chemicals that have negative impact on biology.

None of my business though. ..

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im surprised they havnt made growing tomatos and peppers in your garden illegal. How dare you grow organic natural food without paying us! We want a cut! We want you to eat GMO, pesticide and herbacide sprayed food, with residuals that give you cancer. We need more money! Grow your own medicine? How dare you even ask! We will beat you and put you in prison. We will kick down your door, shoot your dogs and maybe even you. On the ground, hands where we can see them! Organic Green lives dont matter.

One of the most epic posts I've ever read on ATS

@OP - great thread too! The herb is banned, illegal, against moral and looked down upon, because an agenda of rich and power hungry men and women, want it that way.

Other wise it wouldn't matter like cigarette, beer, alcohol, GMO, fast/processed foods, sugar, and lacing your home and lawn with chemicals that have negative impact on biology.

None of my business though. ..
Tanks Bro! I grow Organic over here. Picking squash and peas, lettuce, kale, and berries right now

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
After watching my father do the chemo dance for two years before dying miserably I will never undergo chemo or radiation treatment.

Cancer therapy is legalized, protracted homicide.

Quite protracted I would say. I had my last round of chemo 29 years ago.

I suppose that by your standards, life is also protracted homicide.

edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: I used to get high all the time in High School and when the opportunity presents itself, I will still partake once in a while. I am not anti-pot in any way what-so-ever. I'm aware that there haven't been many deaths from smoking pot and there may be some medicinal uses for it. Now...with that out of the way...

I will never understand threads like this. Not the obvious and well-known problems with the drug industry, but the pro-pot rants. Pot is a drug that affects the human body and brain. It impairs performance, driving, etc. So when someone touts how "great" pot is...they aren't wrong...but they ignore so many problems.

1. How many people have lost jobs due to pot?
2. How many car and other accidents have happened because of pot?
3. How many girls accidentally got pregnant due to the diminished inhibitions caused by pot?
4. How many people (due to laziness) have missed work, decided not to continue school/education, etc.
5. How many things that people or a family need have been neglected due to spending the money on pot?
6. Smoke enters your lungs (smoking pot)...it isn't good for you so obviously there are some physical problems associated.
7. How many people have a criminal record and went to jail for breaking the law with pot...and all those repercussions?

I kinda consider smoking pot the same as being a beer alcoholic. You aren't doing the hard liquor and aren't typically out of control...but you are still impaired, stupid and ineffective. It still caused problems like those listed above and others. Pot isn't a bad thing, but people even abuse good things. It is in our nature and even more so with the addictive personalities.

So yes...you have a point. One that has been made a thousand times. But when you preach the virtues of any drug you sound like a snake oil salesman by pretending (or lying) that there are no social, financial or psychical problems associated. Almost like a verbal pusher.
edit on 5/19/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
marijuana still sitting on a big fat zero for cancer survival rates, you missed that.
its only use is as a painkiller, you missed that.
we can't cure every cancer, unfortunately the best bet for people is still chemo, in most cases.
your graphic has horribly skewed numbers.

how many have died due to lung cancer via marijuana use?
you missed that too...
they also missed the fact that it accumulates in the fatty tissues of the brain and causes short term memory loss and I believe it also affects the DNA which is likely the real reason George soros is pushing the lobby to legalize. He is pure evil

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join