It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Any of those concepts might also be entirely untrue.

Certainly, there are those who would deny particular ones of them.

I personally do not believe in conventional reincarnation, nor Archons.

I also believe that heaven is quite different than conventionally portrayed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

'but I think that kali yuga is nearing its end...'
I can't not think that, lest I fall to the pit of despair...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

hmm..

I cannot grasp what are you implying here, can you please elaborate a bit?
why would end of kali yuga mean that you would fall to the pit of despair, is this correct interpretation? English is my second language...

well anyway, i feel the need to elaborate my point abit about suffering and the end of kali yuga.
...but I will, let Rumi (sufi mystic) do the talking

Rumi — 'Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.'

Rumi - "Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place."

Rumi - "The wound is the place where the Light enters you."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Thats an interesting way of putting it. Live at 0 aka unlearn everything and start from scratch. In a state of mindfulness and thoughtlessness. The longer you stay in this state, making it a new habit, the stronger it changes your reality back to what it should be. I used to say, one needs to stop being human to truly get the chance to awaken and evolve. And why is that? Because the idea of what a human is and how it is supposed to act, is totally false.

From the theory of evolution to the nature of humans and their relationship with Nature and other beings which are all the same minus the body form, it's bull#. Size doesnt determine intelligence. It's perfectly "logical" that a bigger body gets a bigger brain. That doesnt mean a smaller creature is dumb, that's underestimating the greatness of consciousness and ultimately leading to short sightedness and lesser conditions of life resulting in a constant state of no joy because believe it or not, your subconscious is "aware" that you are in the wrong. And it sends signals. It's like when someone does something he shouldnt and gets a backslash from his consciousness, the expression "to have a bad conscience" after an evil act, is a reaction to something unnatural and unfair you do, reveals all its senses...

On a funny note, do you know who "rewards" you when you are doing well spiritually? Your higher self, or should i say, yourself!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
Live at 0 aka unlearn everything and start from scratch. In a state of mindfulness and thoughtlessness. The longer you stay in this state, making it a new habit, the stronger it changes your reality back to what it should be. I used to say, one needs to stop being human to truly get the chance to awaken and evolve. And why is that? Because the idea of what a human is and how it is supposed to act, is totally false.

This is exactly what Jesus and Buddha were doing in the wilderness; getting back to ground zero. So much that they refused a "necessity" of life - eating. This demonstrated that it is not food keeping us alive, but Spirit - without the material anchors of food weighing them down, they were confronted with complete Spiritual Revelation.

By the way, _damon, where have you been? Your posts are a refreshing to say the least and I haven't seen any of your posts prior to this thread.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

If anything,i'd see karma as repercussions you create yourself by behaving unnaturally towards yourself and other beings, like some kicks in the arse from your higher self which doesnt like what it is seeing but cannot touch you directly because of separation. Hence giving you inner conscience problems (regrets for example create negative buildups which by the law of attraction lead to more negativity entering your life) which will decrease your quality of life and making you more prone to bad decisions, lower self confidence and ultimately seen as unluck. It's very well done imho but can be bypassed by adopting specific behaviours and thought patterns, and of course spirituality.

echolocation

Ha first time i see someone else open minded enough to consider echolocation as a skill that can be learnt. And it can, google Daniel Kish. The only thing now is to find a way to click as well as dolphins and learn apnea and you will be all set to go live in the ocean.

edit on 17-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

If anything,i'd see karma as repercussions you create yourself by behaving unnaturally towards yourself and other beings, like some kicks in the arse from your higher self which doesnt like what it is seeing but cannot touch you directly because of separation.

Something I read once about karma that made perfect sense to me.
I think it was from the Ra Material but can't remember for sure.

Paraphrasing here:
"Understand that there is only one being here, then you will understand the mechanics of karma."

So to over-simplify, if separation is illusionary and a being punches another being in the face, then behind the illusion the one being is punching itself in the face.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The wilderness, Nature gives so much spiritual things for those that gives her a chance. In fact it is the ultimate teacher. All animals are conscious and egoless except domesticated of course, because they get tainted by humans ego. Ever tried to truly observe them? After a while if you have the decency to shut your mouth, so to speak, and stop blabbering things they wont understand because no pure nor clear intentions follow the words, and because they only talk directly by their consciousness, sounds confusing them, you will understand they are exactly the same as humans minus the potential of the human body. What does it mean? That they should be seen as precious as your own children, divinities. Google animal communicators. You might be surprised..

I guess i decided to put these posts on the net so maybe they would be the beginning of something? If they are inspiring the right guys, who knows?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Kali Yuga might last a while for all i know. We are talking on scales of thousands of years, so it's rather hard to determine the beginning and the end of it, humans being so tiny in the eternal now. So better invest as much as possible into elevation and inner cultivation because who knows, maybe it affects directly the planet on a global scale? Everything is interrelated. Changing the tide might as well be the thing Consciousness is expecting of current incarnations? As many native beliefs (and religions) share similar end of the world prophecies, it's impossible they don't mean something. From the appareance of an avatar with godlike powers and charisma to blue kachina or just plain destruction, it seems the endgame might surprise everyone even if it results in many deaths. Anyway it's that or autodestruction of humanity which is already taking place.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The way I understand it is that it is our higher selves that has agreed to us incarnating here, in order to learn lessons, or play a role here in this time. If we do not learn then we can choose to come back here. What I think is interesting is that we only seem to reincarnate into a future time never the past. Why is this so? Apart from that the universe is vast, and once we are done here, surely there is more out there for us to experience if we choose. The archon trap is to force us to come back here, even though we may be ready to move on, ie: we learned the lessons that we wanted for ourselves.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

For some reason, I like an explanation about yugas the most from Swami Sri Yukteswar. In some book there is a very neat explanation about it, but I have forgotten the title...maybe it was in The Holy Science - a great short simple read btw, in it he explains various common points in modern religions and how they teach the same thing in essence.

He also explains his reasoning and why there is a lot of confusion around the exact date and it seemed very interesting to me.

well whatever the truth about ending is,
you posted very intriguing questions indeed.

It sure seems all interconnected and one candle fire can bring the whole forest down,
and that is exactly what many religions foretell as you mentioned about messiah.

That is why I think that,
while a degree of free will is something all beings posses,
but there also seems a "will of the universe",
which is positive in general and wants to succeed
or else various "spiritual mechanism" would not be included in human design in my opinion.
So ballance will be restored and every "candle of fire" counts as far as I am concerned.

Nothing gets wasted in nature...
and as above so below...
balance will be restored and than it will again start slowly to get off track...
but yeah, we are talking about long periods...that much is certain.

edit on 1463527304521May215213116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yes I have noticed this, that if you don't actually talk, you can have meaningful communication. As soon as you open your mouth, it stops. Its like there is a universal telepathic translation going on, but if you speak verbally, you are trying to communicate just in your language, which of course no animal can reproduce...unless you are a parrot.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

It's a fairly lame hell though.. it's even amazingly nice for a lot of people. There's places a thousand times more hellish to be sure. In a sense we're pretty privileged, imagine being one of these demon henchmen, their existence is pain and terror. And everything they do just piles on top of the bad karma. They're truly stuck and they're almost always at the mercy of someone higher in their hierarchy, I feel sorry for them. Imagine that type of pain.

Be glad everything you could ever think of isn't true too.. or is it? Imagine endless pain with endless intensity, I mean endlessness is without end. That would hurt.

Eh, I don't really like this planet or this system either though, having to exist at all seems to be a drag. If I wasn't eternally in love with this incredible spirit I probably wouldn't bother. Being apart is so painful.

I wish I could help you escape but I can't..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicJourney

The problem i have with hindu guruus although many have the best interest of others in mind, they are also victims of their own naivety and got heavily influenced by all the manipulations and rewriting of history during the colonization by europeans. And for what reason again? Crushing the true spiritual heritage, tainting it to prevent further evolution and beneficial global influence. Only since the internet did these ancient knowledges ressurface but not without permanent damages, read Danielou on Shaivism if you want to understand. During the colonization, everything spiritual as well as yogis were repressed, and there was the birth of separation in a country that once was the most spiritual on the planet. Ego's work? No doubt.

I dont think an exact date exists as the World being energy in constant motion and fluctuation, anything can change at any moment. Time isnt what it seems after all. I like to think there is only the Now, eternal, an endless journey. The past is a mental construct and the future a projection of potentiality.

Hindu guruus simply underestimate the situation happening. Their take on pacifism makes them so vulnerable, they just shouldnt have given up on the Warrior's mind. Even Shiva becomes a beast when angry. In some case it's unavoidable, like now.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Who said it is what we need, that is an absolute load of crap, there is one God no reincarnation, we are judged and put to the place were we are meant to be, that is that, stop trying to make people believe in this reincarnation rubbish.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I dont think an exact date exists as the World being energy in constant motion and fluctuation, anything can change at any moment. Time isnt what it seems after all. I like to think there is only the Now, eternal, an endless journey. The past is a mental construct and the future a projection of potentiality.

this!
nothing is set in stone.

But there seems to be some very loose general direction or as you say, potentiality.
If it were not so, than Nostradamus or other prophets would not be so popular, as some of their prophecies are right on the mark.

as far as I understand, everything is a product of karma. Cause and Effect.
But beings have free will and power to realize that karma is also an illusion, for instance beings who have achieved final buddhahood (Trikaya).
And maybe when that happens they have the potential to manipulate potentiality to more degree as they can observe every karmic cause and effect in every being if they want to...

And i agree, time is an illusion and just a concept we got addicted to in the past and like to play with ever since.

very interesting observations on other things about gurus and hinduism,
they make a lot of sense to me.
Although, I don't know much about their history other than most basic things about aryan conspiracy, etc...
edit on 1463531963539May395393116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

I'm glad you came here to post that informative and open-minded message. Where are you off to next? Let me guess... Going to the UFO threads and telling them that extraterrestrials and advanced craft don't exist?

You're a true hero mate. Keep spreading your inspirational wisdom to all corners of the internet! Just remember, don't argue with rational and ideas. Just tell them HOW IT IS!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I REALLY dislike the idea of karma. We are born into human bodies. Humans that grow up by nature and nurture.

Why should I pay a price for what my previous incarnation did? I could have been a serial killer and now have to pay the price for it.

It's like inheriting someone else's debt when they die.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicJourney

Yes I have noticed this, that if you don't actually talk, you can have meaningful communication. As soon as you open your mouth, it stops. Its like there is a universal telepathic translation going on, but if you speak verbally, you are trying to communicate just in your language...

I've found the same to be true for human-to-human telepathy. It's like the very act of talking implies separateness, and thus expels you from the unified Being of instant emotional transfer. This is why everything is disclosed in heaven - it is an omniscient and telepathic civilization.

I'm strongly considering taking a temporary vow of silence - it would stabilize my karmic feedback and increase my ability to listen.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

The concept of free will still apply however. I played with the concept of karma trying to figure out how one could bypass it by other means than enlightenment. If one awakened being is freed from karma, assuming it is possible and why that would make sense, then why would that be? Could it be that the intention behind the action is what determine the karma reaction?

In the case of an enlightened, hypothetically in a state of no mind, wouldnt he be able to do anything that might not necessarily be considered as good without any karmic repercussions whatsoever because of no intent or controlled intent? Beyond duality means beyond good/evil.. If these concepts dont hold anymore value in your mind, then? And if the intent is love while acting in an opposite way of love, what happens? Does the action determine the reaction or the underlying intention? When you kill a being by accident, an insect, a small animal, road kills, shouldn't that be seen as evil? After all if your own distraction caused the death of beings, why no karmic repercussions? But in the case of an accident, you didnt have a specific intent to kill or even do harm so does that mean there are no repercussions? Food for thought...

I wouldnt be surprised that many prophets used to remote view without knowing... Remote viewing is flawed if you cannot contain your expectations and bias which alter the results, as with mediums. It's a different story in a no mind state though. That explains why some mediums are way more talented than others and receive clear messages.

edit on 17-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join