It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: cooperton

It may have true messages, but it is too foggy to be useful in my opinion.

The true message, which is painfully obvious imo.. is Love....Have you actually read the New testament?

Love yourself, love other people. Help them. Give. forgive... Love is pure. Purify your mind and body..

Not so easy to do in an Archon's world...but the message is crystal clear...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Karma Is a real force, you are absolutely correct. Karma results from the mindmade actions in real life- all the deviations from the way things are supposed to go, all the negative that minds make, karma is the natural way of balancing, so that we can be assured of a way to escape negativity, no matter how much there has been made to deal with.

I believe that all of the luck, all of the karma in this world is finite, and that all of the luck that there is, how much is good and how much is bad is predicated on the choices that people have made, with their minds and bodies. Thus, the way to making a better world, with all good luck all the time, is to pour out as much positivity as you can to the world, and be grateful for the negative you receive, for all plus put out and all - you take in ensure that there is more + available and less - available.

As I made mention of, Luck/karma is generated by the Mind. So, one who transcends the mind, and lives with conscious and subconscious light and love and recognization that he is not separate from his surroundings, and that everything is everything else and that All is God- Then, he can escape from the mind, and from karma, and will be living at One with All- and this is enlightenment, the state of being at zero with the world around you. And then from that zero arises a new plus, you are something new, and then you have to fix another - world and become enlightened again, etc- a literal, never ending from our current perspective Stairway to Heaven.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Agreed

with all of it

Except I prefer to use creative force rather than God but same thing really

Just be good, be as positive as you can be, treat others as you would like to be treated for we are ALL connected, we are all in this world together.

If you feel you are negative, notice it and change it at once. Even negativity serves a good purpose bc you can learn from it and be thankful for that.

edit on 17-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My opinion is that I believe when we pass on from this life.... we are done. Not with life but the physical life we once had on earth. You have done all you can in the physical realm. It makes no sense to return to earth which to me is the hell. This diety tricks souls and I once heard if you accept reincarnation. You can decide the kind of life you want to live. But there is no promise of living a full life time. So if this is true it's plain bribery. A trick to reinsert you or spirit to maintain power with your energy. If you ever heard the term energy vampires that's what these things are.
Go to the first book of Christianity called GNOSTICS. The body and soul are created by the creator god. The same one that created this and many other worlds. The same god that is said to be perfect in the Catholic/Christian bible is not who you believe he is. This god is the god of both good and war.

Like the archon stories this creator god does the same as they. Feed of the energy of man.
This creator god supposed name is yahweh and he created the heavens and earth. He created man from dirt, he gave the man the breath of life and with his breath became a soul. The man was alive at some point the creator noticed a change in his creation of man. This inner body that made man evolve to what we are today. That inner body is the SPIRIT. Spirit is antimatter, consciousness of you will. Put in to the creator gods creation so that the creation itself can understand what this god or gods are using he/she for.
Who put the spirit in the creator gods man is the highest of all gods. This god is the antimatter god which does not reside in any of the realms. This god is on the outside looking in and once in awhile he sends a messenger to offset the creator gods plans.
So remember this well....
The creator god has tied the soul to the spirit. Like enslavement. The body & soul are torturing the spirit. The spirit is needed so that evolution can take I ts course. The more we create the more this god feeds off.
Everything that is created is dark matter and creation itself is evil. This world is evil. This body and soul is evil. All that is materialistic is evil. The cars, the money, and if you notice if this god was perfect why would his creation be so imperfect. If the creator is so powerful why can't he undo the bad and make it good. If this god is so perfect why did he have to rest after creating the earth?
Why is it that animal life itself need to kill one another to survive and to eat. Why does man like to war and kill one another?
My friends this is hell... what kind of God asks to make blood sacrifices using man, woman, children and animals. Demanding your worship and constantly repeating "I AM THE GOD" THERE IS NO OTHER BUT ME, YOU MUST WORSHIP ME ONLY FOR I AM A JEALOUS GOD. If this god is the highest of the high why does he need our worship? Why did he create man? To make him feel superior or of an importance.
This creator god brought upon the deluge to annihilate man. Claiming man was contaminated by fallen angels. Fallen Angels are exactly the same ones the creator god yahweh was referring to when he said the words. LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE AND AFTER OUR LIKENESS. That's whom he met when he said OUR. So take it back to why all of a sudden man is contaminated by fallen angels.

He created the flood because the very man he created along with the soul was not contaminated by fallen angels, he meant contamination of the spirit.

If you are reading this.... go to the gnostic bible and read the true story. But u warn you! If you are content and happy with this life and the lie. Don't attempt to read this bible. You maybe disappointed and not fell the same.
The only way to break the spirit free from body and soul is to learn and understand the true meaning of spirituality. Breaking free of this slavery.... good luck.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No mere speculation when it was already discovered long ago. In fact it was common knowledge until all went downhill. Many spiritual practices were created specifically to ensure such parasitic mind infection would never spread even after enlightened people died, by teaching devotion to various figures whose traits would inspire and purify the mind, destroying negative emotions and false destructive thought patterns. This was the original purpose of religions but they were tainted, deformed and used against men, how ironic...

Modern occultists started to rediscover it a few centuries ago but it always was in closed circles, thanks to the planified witch hunting and more recently, closed mindedness of people. You dont even need to hunt down free thinkers anymore, you just have to ensure most people are so ignorant and entangled in fear and dependancy that they will be totally truth proof. It is well rigged for it was calculated and made to happen this way by the very parasites you call archons in your op. They mustnt perceive time as humans do, hence why their influences can extend over millenias.

These parasites act by using man's egos, in fact they "are" the egos of people, artificial. These egos represent what you think to be your identity. They make you think you are the body and prevent you from tapping into consciousness by various means, as many as there are humans. This whole "civilization" is the way it is by coincidence you think? Why do everything in this society focus on material desires, negativity, separation, conflicts, confusion, ignorance? Why were the natives crushed? For their nearly untainted philosophies. Why was science created? Why did men start building houses and live their like cattles in barricaded pastures? All these things are of the egos and feed it. An ego is like a parasite. One gets it as soon as his parents start teaching him the same bull# they were taught by their already confused parents. It is extremely insidious for it spreads in various ways, by verbal language especially. Do you think humans spoke as much in the far past (i assume humans have been here for millions of years, well not really an assumption anymore but to not sound arrogant since i cant and wont back it up, it would fall on deaf ears)?

Ever heard of toxoplasmosis gondii? This parasite will affect your behaviour in subtil ways you wont even know. Some parasites force insects to drown just to get what they want. They are the physical parasites as there are mental parasites. As below so above .

Oneness is not a myth. All beings are supposed to communicate from consciousness to consciousness, telepathy. Dolphins are a prime example for they werent as affected as other beings by human stupidity since they were left alone in their oceans, untouchable. It was like that before. Then doubt arose and false languages came. When men started to believe sound language was the most evolved, they already doomed themselves for they enclosed themselves in tiny bubbles, unable to understand other beings anymore since they were the only fools using such limited communication (babel tower story related anyone?)

Telepathy doesnt use words, it uses feelings, emotions, visualization, conceptual language, consciousness, it's actually so complete that words cannot describe how deep and perfect it truly is. There are no doubt, no confusion, no way to misunderstand when communicating this way. Thus, if all shared perfect understanding of each others, how the hell could conflicts ever arise? That's what hinduism used to call the golden age. The very opposite is the age of ignorance and separation, Kali Yuga, occuring at this very instant.

Truth is everywhere, it's not even suppressed anymore for nobody is apt to receive it anymore, it's as if they enjoy their work and show off how degraded humans truly have become for they cannot even recognize anything Truthful. It's a farce, a joke, a maddening mess of depravation of epic proportions. Like an experiment gone wrong, in worse.

Enlightenment is so hard today for obvious reasons as explained. But it used to be the common state for all beings, before. Now? You'd be lucky to fight your way off from these rotten tentacles and webs. All is not white or black however, some people can still advance but not nearly enough to reach awakening, for everything is done to prevent them to do so by way of distraction and intense stress. Those people are the people that you call genuises, artists, poets, magicians, eccentrics,..

It's a tough subject. And it's impossible to discuss of it with anyone, even on the internet, who the # is open minded enough to accept such dreadful Truth?

edit on 17-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

wow, this is brilliant post!
Thank you for sharing.
I have very similar opinion and yes it is hard to discuss.

First problem are many many people washed by mainstream science!
and than also modern languages are too shallow to explain the abstract nature.

In Tibetan language there is a lot more meaning and depth, than english for instance.
Or other asians are also very similar and maybe the oldest known to us... indian Sanskrit.

Their words convey a lot more depth as far as I understand from reading a few scriptures...

but still nothing like compared to what we originally could do,
when not relying on sound and thought as much or at all...
edit on 1463510952549May495493116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Truthurtz209

'The creator god has tied the soul to the spirit. Like enslavement. The body & soul are torturing the spirit. The spirit is needed so that evolution can take I ts course. The more we create the more this god feeds off. '
I agree with this, only with one small stipulation: I see the soul and spirit as the same thing, so that which you call soul I k know as Mind.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

When You get a minute read this: www.sunfell.com...

If this makes sense, then go to TheSelf.com and read those. All the religions® are on the right to get that 'flavor' You'll see that "The Big 3" Judaism™; Islam™ and Chris†ianity™ are very similar (Abraham must be proud..)

I read where a member mentioned the book "The Tibetan Book Of Living and Dying"-Rimpoche This book explains about the incarnation/re-incarnation/incarnation and being able to 'escape The Wheel' This book is also different than "The Tibetan Book of Dying"....

Another member mentioned 'working off Karma' this is the axe murderer coming back as the little kid with cancer..

The past life recollections are stronger in the child because their Pineal Gland hasn't had time to calcify via Fluoride and other chemicals made/used to keep everyone but BodhisSattvas 'aware'.. You can de-calcify Your Pineal Gland and this will strengthen Your connection to The Divine.

See You down the road... (per Bell's Theorem)

namaste

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
As I made mention of, Luck/karma is generated by the Mind. So, one who transcends the mind, and lives with conscious and subconscious light and love and recognization that he is not separate from his surroundings, and that everything is everything else and that All is God- Then, he can escape from the mind, and from karma, and will be living at One with All- and this is enlightenment, the state of being at zero with the world around you. And then from that zero arises a new plus, you are something new, and then you have to fix another - world and become enlightened again, etc- a literal, never ending from our current perspective Stairway to Heaven.

That kind of "enlightenment" rather sounds like it leads to getting stuck in the Loop, like a dog forever chasing his own tail aka insanity!
edit on 16201654pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Isaac Asimov wrote a short story, Hostess That postulates such a mind parasite, that, among other things, causes humans to be out of touch with reality, and to die before they should wish to, and a new one is created every time a male infected and infected or uninfected female procreate.

'Thus, if all shared perfect understanding of each others, how the hell could conflicts ever arise? That's what hinduism used to call the golden age. '
I had this thought in high school, before I knew anything of Hinduism. Nobody could hide, or manipulate or scheme against anybody else, everybody would be able to understand...While we do not have telepathy yet, what we do have is the internet. cell phones, video chats.... We have the technological equivalent of telepathy, nd we aren't even using it right.... we can and need to come together and communicate as we progress on the path to enlightenment.

'Truth is everywhere, it's not even suppressed anymore for nobody is apt to receive it anymore, it's as if they enjoy their work and show off how degraded humans truly have become for they cannot even recognize anything Truthful. It's a farce, a joke, a maddening mess of depravation of epic proportions. Like an experiment gone wrong, in worse. '
'ensure most people are so ignorant and entangled in fear and dependancy that they will be totally truth proof.'

It's even worse than that. all of those ignorant people living in their mindtraps, they generate negativity that surpresses truth and ,makes it harder to come to. good news is, it works the same in reverse. 'where two or more gather in my name(Truth) I will be there'

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

They often say that the ultimate sin is to reject god and eternal damnation awaits those that do. In fact it's not supposed to be taken literally. It's not like some tyrant will punish you because you betray him. It is meant to mean that you damn yourself by rejecting god, Consciousness, your true nature. You bring this upon yourself. If you reject your own divine part, how the hell can you ever function correctly? Consciousness always want the best but cannot prevent you from going astray, especially when materialism and egocentrism are dominant forces on Earth right now. Of course it is an illusion for nothing is above the infinite Consciousness. But from human's perspectives it seems like an endless spiral, for they have no clue at all since they are stripped of their most important part.

Another example of how an important message can be easily misunderstood by beings that lost all deepness and intuition.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
DO YOU KNOW WHO GOD IS?
Do you know who 'god' is? God is not Visnu (a deity) or Siva (energy) or Brahma (creator), not the wind, the sun nor the moon; not I or you; not Laksmi, or the mind (intellect).

God is without form and undivided (not in the objects); that splendor (devanam) which is not made and which has neither beginning nor end is known as god (deva) which is pure consciousness (awareness).

That alone is fit to be worshipped; that alone is all.

If one is unable to worship this consciousness, then he is encouraged to worship the form. The latter yields finite results, but the former (consciousness) bestows infinite bliss. He who ignores the infinite and is devoted to the finite abandons a pleasure garden, and seeks the thorny bush.

However, sages sometimes worship a form playfully.

Now for the articles used in worship: wisdom, self-control and the perception of the Self in all beings are the foremost among those articles. The Self alone is consciousness, which is fit to be worshipped at all times with the flowers of wisdom.

Indeed only infinite consciousness (cid-akasa) which alone exists even after the cosmic dissolution, exists even now, utterly devoid of objectivity. All these mountains, the whole world, the firmament, the Self, the jiva (individual) and all the elements of which the world is constituted - all these are nothing but pure consciousness.

Before the so-called creation, when only this pure consciousness existed, where were all these (heaven, etc)?

Space (akasa), supreme or infinite space (paramakasam), absolute space (brahmakasam), creation, consciousness - are mere words and they indicate the same truth, even as synonyms do.

Even as the duality experienced in a dream is illusory, the duality implied in the creation of the world is illusory. Even as the dream objects seem to exist and function in the inner world of consciousness in a dream, objects seem to exist and function in the outer world of consciousness during the wakeful state.

Nothing really happens in both these states. Even as consciousness alone is the reality in the dream state, consciousness alone is the substance in the wakeful state too.

That is the Lord, this is the supreme truth, that you are, that am I, that is all.

The worship of that Lord (consciousness) is true worship, and by that worship one attains everything. Consciousness is undivided and indivisible, non-dual and neither fashioned nor created by activity; it is not attained by external efforts. Its adoration is the fountain source of joy.

Printed from www.TheSelf.com "Do You know who God is..?"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Technology is a death trap. Most electronics nowadays generate noise that affect you subtly, especially your brain. You cannot hope to achieve a 1/1000000th of what telepathy can using all the technology in the world. Because current tech is part of the global fraud, however tempting it is. Thats the ultimate difficulty to detach yourself from these useless devices. But i agree internet is a godsend to truthseekers and yet its full of traps too. Like tv, confusion everywhere. If you believe you need technology to enjoy life, then they succeeded.

A book that would be a nice start to anyone interested that seek a better understanding from a western author in proper english, quite well made: Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil - Paul Levy. Dont miss it.
edit on 17-5-2016 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako
Nowhere is there a loop, though, because a loop returns to the start. It is a cycle, an endless upward progression. You aren't chasing anything for eternity, you are getting rewarded each time however, when you read any religious tome, or you look in any society, what is always praised as a virtue? self sacrifice. to get to this cycle, you must first sacrifice your destructive mind programming and live at 0 with the world, which will erase your programming. by continuing to live with 0, then a new plus will arise in your mind. thius plus is the next step to enlightenment, the next rung. however, by us proceeding to the next one, the world around us becomes negative, so we then create more positivity(something which most people express the desire to do anyway) to counteract this negativity, which brings us and the world around us back to zero, which then arises in a newer, higher mind, and then it begins again. When you enter this cycle, you will be rewarded for doing that which is to a good person rewarding in and of itself- doing good. what could be a more kind gift than that? then the ultimate reassurance, that 'positive brings positive and negative brings negative' it is at the same time encouragement and a word of warning.

edit on 17-5-2016 by 5leepingWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
a reply to: yosako
Nowhere is there a loop, though, because a loop returns to the start. It is a cycle, an endless upward progression. You aren't chasing anything for eternity, you are getting rewarded each time however, when you read any religious tome, or you look in any society, what is always praised as a virtue? self sacrifice. to get to this cycle, you must first sacrifice your destructive mind programming and live at 0 with the world, which will erase your programming. by continuing to live with 0, then a new plus will arise in your mind. thius plus is the next step to enlightenment, the next rung. however, by us proceeding to the next one, the world around us becomes negative, so we then create more positivity(something which most people express the desire to do anyway) to counteract this negativity, which brings us and the world around us back to zero, which then arises in a newer, higher mind, and then it begins again. When you enter this cycle, you will be rewarded for doing that which is to a good person rewarding in and of itself- doing good. what could be a more kind gift than that? then the ultimate reassurance, that 'positive brings positive and negative brings negative' it is at the same time encouragement and a word of warning.

A cycle of ever increasing nonsense and layers of delusion.
edit on 16201603pmk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree with everything Damon has said.

In a nutshell we are all God(s) and we just have to 're-discover' that fact through various methods.

Something wants to keep us from remembering that and becoming our True Selves, because then they will be out of a free lunch, so to speak.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

yes, precisely.

to modern society, your and few other posts in this thread are treated mostly as ignorance.

and ignorance is treated as wisdom in most cases...

but I think that kali yuga is nearing its end...
the harder it gets, closer it is...

what a pity our society is so misguided,
when all you need to do is sit down and look within to experience the truth!
edit on 1463517610540May405403116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

That sounds like "work" or "suffering," and we are supposed to avoid / overcome that.

In my view, Karma is a boat anchor. It limits our experience to a particular harbor, but tells us very little about the sea.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
maybe we are incarnated here time after time until we have fulfilled our destinies, or figured out that going to the light isnt needed if we are the light. Maybe ghosts are spirits who have refused going into the light, and maybe those pesky Archons are stress inducers designed by a supreme intelligence to stress and make stronger Us, like we would to a plant, to produce a stronger generation than before..... all things i have been thinking of also.. heres an interesting NDE and OBE of CJ Jung, that really made a strong impression on me at the time.
regards.

www.near-death.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

It IS "work" and "suffering", however, when we live our lives, we cannot comprehend the whole picture so we do not know we are suffering.

For example, lets say I was born blind bc in a past life I was a wicked ruler who burned out the eyes of my prisoners for sport. In this lifetime I am not unruly, however I am kind-hearted, just blind. I learn to read brail, echolocation, fall in love, have children...I don't consider myself suffering. What I probably have done is right my wrong somewhere along the way.

At the same time, I was born into a very beautiful body, in a different past life my face was scarred due to an abusive husband, I learned humility and living with a deformity so I was gifted with beauty. I am a blind beauty (Im really not, just an example)

It would be so helpful to know our past lives so we can just go ahead and start working on our wrongs. When life unfolds, it definitely gives us the opportunity to do so, do we take it? or keep on collecting the bad karma...that is our choice.

I feel like reincarnation will be more acceptable in the future.

edit on 17-5-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join