It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons, Heaven and Reincarnation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The introduction of talking was what created separation between humans. The story of babel is probably linked to this. Dont they say the wise man does not speak? Again a quote that is deeper than it looks..

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I think people forget that gurus and enligthend folk can mistakes, say silly things, and basically just be human.

They can also live simple lives and never talk about enlightenment or "spiritual" things. They can also be liars and con-men. But, that's a differnt subject.

One also has to assume that they are enlightend. I think Osho Rajneesh is a great example. Was a beautiful writer, and meditation teacher. However, sometimes he said silly things, turned himself into an american guru (b/c thats what he felt was needed) and went to excess with the lavish things his followers gave him. Such as the 99 rolls royaces he crused around with.

One thing I find strange is that people like Osho don't seem to really talk about things like Archons, higher beings, secret history, and other metaphysical concepts or secrets.

Maybe because they know it will make them look like mad men.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Could it be that the intention behind the action is what determine the karma reaction?

Does the action determine the reaction or the underlying intention?

I think intention is everything when it comes to determining an action. It's been said that even a deed that outwardly looks good, but is, for example, rooted in lustful motives is considered lustful and not good - i.e. helping someone move out of their house, not because you're actually wanting to help them out of the goodness of your heart, but because you're hoping for sexual favor.

“If concupiscence or malice shall ascend into the heart of man, it shall be taken for the deed itself.”

Our heart's intent cannot deceive the Karmic Law. Good trees bear good fruit, bad trees bear bad fruit.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

It's the intent that determines the karma. If your job is to behead innocent prisoners, you will not hold the bad karma, Tis the king who orders the beheadings that will accumulate the bad karma

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Matter, Psyche (consciousness, memory), and Soul (immortal unmanifested Aeon) must be in perfect harmony.

Moderation is the key. Don't deny yourself joy, don't get addicted to any one thing.

The Middle Path. "Christ" was "crucified" in the middle.

He woke up to never taste death again. He still lives to this day.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Truth is everywhere, it's not even suppressed anymore for nobody is apt to receive it anymore, it's as if they enjoy their work and show off how degraded humans truly have become for they cannot even recognize anything Truthful. It's a farce, a joke, a maddening mess of depravation of epic proportions. Like an experiment gone wrong, in worse.

Seems like truth is hidden and diluted to me. It may be less hidden than in the past, but it's very hard to tell what is real, or phony.

I think people assume that everything we know, is plainly out there. If there was UFO contact, Multi-dimensions, interdimensional entities, a lost history, ancient knowledge or anything mysterious, we would know about it as a society. People want evidence, tangible proof. Not connect the dots. Without hard evidence, most people simply won't play "connect the dots".

Which I understand.

In my persepective, truth is either being hidden, buried, or diluted. I would say that dilution is worst. One liar or mental case can turn off large groups of people from a conspiracy subject.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

Woah! Never realized that Jesus in "Middle" met anything with in the bible. Check this out :

The Bible is very specific in saying to us that Jesus was crucified in the middle of those two. In John 19 it says, "Jesus in the midst." It's a rather unusual way of putting it. It means Jesus in the middle. When you study the Scripture you will find that this is always where Jesus is. When Jesus was just a twelve year old boy the Bible tells us that his parents were looking for Him and when they returned to Jerusalem they found Him in the temple and the Bible says that Jesus was sitting in the midst of the doctors and He was asking and answering questions. Jesus in the midst.
The Bible tells us in Matthew 18, verse 20, a very meaningful verse where Jesus said, "Where two or three are gathered together, there am I in the midst." Jesus Christ is right here in the midst this morning. He is right in the middle of this service.

Heres the link. There is more to it, if anybody wants to check it :
www.sermonsearch.com...

It appears that jesus was always in the middle. How buddhist of him!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Interesting. I don't think I was an indigo child or Crystal Adult. The changes seem fairly drastic from indigo to crystal. I'm guessing that indigo/crystal people are ones born with increased sensitivity?

I mean, everybody can increase their sensitivity, but it sounds like indigos/crystals have a natural and untrained extreme sensitivity.

Anyway, was an interesting read.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Technology can be a trap, but it can also be really awesome! Although, I do need to start taking a "middle path" aproach towards tech. It can be addicting.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That really does sound horribly hellish if that a true description of a demon or negative entity.

Maybe thats their nature and they don't mind being a nasty thing? Maybe they evolved to be spiritual predators, or parasites. It may not cause them emotional pain or suffering when they terrorize humans. Like a lion killing an animal. It doesn't feel bad for what it is doing. It is just being itself.

Why do you think their existance is pain and terror? I don't even know what exactly they are. The sceince of it all seems very strange. How do they operate without brains or feel emotions?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity
Allow me to clarify, I was saying that I cannot let the thought that kali yuga is nowhere near its end root itself in my mind, lest I will succumb to despair. I wish for it to end. And, since others bring up the topic, I do not think we should sit around and wait for kali yuga to end, for some avatar to appear. What this world so desperately needs, is mass enlightenment. It's not hard to see, that if you want something, you have to get it. I think revelations/kali yuga/hell etc are not destined to happen, but rather, they are warnings, saying that if we don't do something to stop it, these horrible things will happen.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
I am just postulating here, but mayhaps it can be likened to evil spirits? literally, the souls of men so filled with pain and fear etc that even when they die, their negative energy remains, that they may spread that negativity?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have died at the edge of sleep a few times and brought myself back. Probably should have been a clue to my serious health problems years before they were less ignorable. As a lifetime lucid dreamer and OBEr and a mystic I just found them fascinating though.

I have to say my overall personal experiences with meditative mysticism (whatever the heck that is. Our culture kind of lacks words for these things) suggests a lot of mixing of things in your set of questions though OP.

First: what we experience on death appears to be literally a transition point. It's like the immigrant processing center LOL, it is symbolic distinct to the individual but it has certain core energies that do tend to cause recurring symbols for people. It is peaceful and people are often given time to gradually figure out what is going on without too much shock.

At the point where some part of their awareness is about to get it, a larger awareness of which they are part turns its attention to them, which may feel like God but (I think, I'm no expert obviously, but my impression has been) is more like an angelic-higher-aspect. At this point they are informed as to what has occurred, although by then they're usually getting the idea, and often they're brought into contact with the awarenesses that have already transitioned such as people and pets they loved who had already died. They may have a life review where at an incredible speed yet detail they are given a larger understanding of the experience they just left.

After that I have no idea, except that I've been led to understand that "time has no meaning" in that state and that a person who is really more like a piece of awareness with divine light at its core at that point, does whatever -- including living out fragments of lives in what are sort of like dreams (realistic to experience but not happening 'here' as we know it, only 'there' whatever the there is) in order to work through energies we had a tough time with in this life and might want to ... work through. It's like that movie Groundhog Day where he actually grows up by acting out all the BS he obviously didn't get to and needed to.

And eventually the awareness may choose, along with many other awarenesses that know each other, to go back into the holodeck (our world and its parallels) and work through certain things in focus. We are only ABLE to go back into that because of the spark-of-the-divine, of the sun, that is at the core of all of us -- as children of earth.

That is all one process that is between the Sun, the Earth, and the sun+earth's offspring, all of which contain a tiny spark of the divine that is, going back far enough, a piece of the Sun, the local God, although the Sun is a mere part of something much larger as well of course.

Separate from the above come the archons, which I have only been learning the tiniest bit about the last few years but in an unfortunately up close and personal sort of way. Which is probably required because I was completely scoffing and eye rolling about even the concept of this previously, so there's probably no other way that it could have gotten through to me.

There are collective-awareness-creatures of all kinds but the vast majority of them in our universe do not even overlap with, let alone inhabit, our frequency bandwidth, so it just doesn't matter and we'd never encounter any of it. What we call reality takes up a minuscule frequency span of even what our own scientists know, let alone what they don't yet. But there are a few that do interact in some fashion. Most are not paying any attention to us anyway.

Once, eons ago, a group of such creatures that were equal or greater than our own span of awareness were or became (not sure which) aware of us. They overlapped the spectrum so they could be what we would call spiritual or an 'entity' but they could also become physical, because it was just different bandwidths of frequency, some of which we perceived (through our biological filter of body) and some of which we didn't. They were bigger than us, though, awareness-wise.

They essentially went to war with a spectrum of beings that are larger than us but which in some cases contain us -- we would call them a certain class of angelics (and again I'm sorry our culture lacks words for this, which makes everything sound religious and ridiculous as a result but it's not my fault our language is limited).

These foreigners wanted to live and stay in this solar system and win the war against the locals, but they could not because they were not children of the Sun yet they did have lifespans (although quite long). So eventually they would be doomed solely through attrition -- if they were physical, they would die off, they'd have to stay as entities, which they didn't want to do. There was a certain solar system "cycle" at which point energy balances would much more favor their side of the war, but it was an impossibly long way off and they would never live that long, and the angelics were local and eternal.

They hit upon a brilliant strategy to hijack one of the categories of composite beings which were native to this frequency bandwidth. Those beings, as composites of energy, were actually capable of absorbing or adsorbing other energies including a complete energy (a whole awareness, an entity) into them -- and if fully into them, this energy would remain "nested" in that awareness -- no matter what it was doing. They could literally curl up inside a human and as long as this happened before the human died, they would then "travel with" the human's larger composite awareness. Travel -- including through what we interpret as "time." This would allow them to "ride into the future" together, basically like an army in cryo except a little more aware, and when it was finally time for the cycle where they planned their battle, they could awaken fully. Their presence in the creatures did take a little of their energy, and it did have a few effects, but all pretty low-level, the hosts would never notice. The humans were a power source and, when the eventual day came, might be a larger power source to pull from, initially or ongoing.

Not all of them were able to get into the composite beings and some have been ejected in various ways and for various reasons. So, many of them are also non-manifest but would like to get into a human. For the most part, humans have some relatively good natural defenses though. Unfortunately the combination of poor culture, ignorance about their own nature, and poor nutrition let alone damage, causes humans to become "vulnerable" in one or more areas of what we consider our bodies, and often archons will attempt to invade and burrow-in while we are vulnerable in that area. Whether they succeed depends on a lot of things. But as noted, the human won't notice anyway, the archon will "curl up" (it comes across like this literally, oddly) inside them and ride quietly from then on, although the initial invasion may have some side effects that are like or parallel with (as it simply opens-vulnerability) illness.

continued

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RedCairo
continued

Since we live in a culture that has gradually entrained us to believe less and less in ourselves as anything more than bodies, which precludes anything else existing if even we can't, any chance of this being found out by the humans themselves is unlikely. If focused humans have the ability to eject archons once located in the (surprisingly vast) energetic construct over which we have sovereignty.

Whatever the archons do or do not want to happen with a given human-based awareness (e.g. that they want us to reincarnate), it has nothing to do with the process of the cycles of life that humans have. A version of us was around long before they came along. They'd like us to incarnate when the time comes they want to be manifest. Which may be pretty soon. But who knows. Everything in the middle, who knows.

Archons are the enemies of our angels; we are merely the pawns in their larger battle.

As for the many weirdnesses in terms of entities, we live in a "jungian stew" -- filled with grouped-awarenesses which may be creatures large and small, most not manifest fortunately, some of which we encounter, some are good and some are scary as hell.

In a perfect world, prayer and visualized-cleansing and staying closer to the angelic thread of which we are a part would be the reasonable best-practice defense, but our culture and a sneering condescending I'm too cool for God meme, following the mass stupidity of organized religion being such a lousy thing in several ways (and where that doesn't exist, organized religion does, so it's like one problem or another), has hurt our people and made us more vulnerable.

This is obviously all personal -- for me it is experience, sponsored-insight etc. -- but there is no evidence for any of this stuff since it's not something we can put into a test tube.

Some of this knowledge is present. The gnostic gospels have some of it. Some occult orders 'secret knowledge' have some of it. Some occult sources that went on to infamy, like L. Ron Hubbard, have their own version of some of it (probably more harm than help, sigh!).

RC
edit on 18-5-2016 by RedCairo because: I cannot spell apparently

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: blueman12

When you die, you will see the "god" you worshipped while alive. It is YOUR experience and if you are good on earth, you will have a pleasant afterlife and next life. I do not know exactly what happens, the Tibetan book of living and dying seems to know exactly and it make sense, but once you die, everything makes perfect sense.

Interesting enough, before I took a more pragmatic approach to life, focusing more on scientific explanations, I experienced some pretty strange stuff. The most jarring would be when my Mother took me to church as a kid. It didn't take long before I insulted the other kids in Sunday school and made fun of their god however, and I was banned from the church.

That being said, it was around that time I was experiencing some of the worst night terrors I'd ever had. Falling into bottomless pits, waking up screaming about "monsters on the wall" and I remember a couple, very distinct experiences. Mostly involving what would be described as demons, a couple alien experiences.

It evaporated when we stopped going to church though. Interesting enough. When I think about it now it's a little strange. I've spent years denying most spiritual and religious beliefs, but Im not entirely convinced anymore. Though I wouldn't want to go back to those experiences to analyze them any further.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

thanks for clarification.

I see now what you mean and I agree with you to some degree.

Waiting will not help us and is part of the problem - procrastination is getting very troublesome, especially for kids or younger people in general as I observe among my own circle of people.

Maybe the archons are getting more successful day by day, if there is any truth to them, than they appear to have strong control over global society.

As fear, stress and suffering are very high, when they should be low, considering various technological and medical advancements...it almost seems like, that as we advance more and more suffering is happening throughout the world, for humans and for animals and plants as modern science is turning us into something unnatural due to some of misguided ways it has and brings to society.

Sorry to be so grim, but that is terrifying and it seems to be the case.

power of love should be getting stronger than love for power instead it is getting lower, with more advancements, that is really the core of the issue for me and what this thread is about in some way.

well to end on more happy note.
Sooner or later people will start to look within when suffering leaves you no choice and they will start discover again what beautiful and warm light we are carrying within us all the time!
No need for external addictions, fears and doubts...as we take them for granted today.
edit on 1463552800526May265263116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
the (surprisingly vast) energetic construct over which we have sovereignty.

Would you mind expanding more on this aspect?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I deny religion as well, however, spirituality...I cannot. There is a fabric or energy around us that we are not aware of and whatever that fabric is...is what will make sense on the other side. That's how I feel. Buddhism says they are not a religion but just truth. I disagree a little bc they do have many rituals, etc, however, I can also see that the teachings are just that...truth. Learning the mind is scary and a life-long process but I would say that studying Buddhism is probably the least religion thing you can do to become closer to what is real and going on with your mind, life and death.

When I die, I don't think im going to see the face of the Buddha or any character, if I do...great. If I see Jesus...great. But more than anything, I believe that Jesus was trying to preach this "Fabric" of life and ended up just calling it "God" out of no words to describe it on earth.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo

Not all of them were able to get into the composite beings and some have been ejected in various ways and for various reasons. So, many of them are also non-manifest but would like to get into a human. For the most part, humans have some relatively good natural defenses though. Unfortunately the combination of poor culture, ignorance about their own nature, and poor nutrition let alone damage, causes humans to become "vulnerable" in one or more areas of what we consider our bodies, and often archons will attempt to invade and burrow-in while we are vulnerable in that area. Whether they succeed depends on a lot of things. But as noted, the human won't notice anyway, the archon will "curl up" (it comes across like this literally, oddly) inside them and ride quietly from then on, although the initial invasion may have some side effects that are like or parallel with (as it simply opens-vulnerability) illness.

continued

Wow, you either know too much, or are KaRaZY

I like to think you just know too much bc its making sense to me. This is why we must care about our miserable ignorant, racist Trump supporters, if they are weakened, then society will be weakened, Archons will over-come our minds and we will not have a chance to be free.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Wow, you either know too much, or are KaRaZY

I'm probably crazy. Gosh, that would explain everything!

RC

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join