It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I know my course. To an extent. I know my first quest(besides actually getting to Accasia).

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
How did that taste? Good or no?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ah, then you have a good start. I already enjoyed your first story entry.

I wrote a wild entry and now I don't know how to progress from there. I have a couple of vague ideas, but the story itself might take me somewhere different altogether. It's like I'll often start writing something and then these things pop into my head and I go in a different direction and write that instead.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
How did that taste? Good or no?

Seriiously? OMG! LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I hope you enjoyed. I'm doubting my writing right now. Like I told you before. I'm running in a loop sorry. I couldn't be bothered with detail after this elixir.

Hah, for me it is different. I'll write something that at the beginning I don't know where it is going, but then I know where it will go, and where it will end. My love story. I already know the ending. I just need to get there. The Accasia story I know the next major points, but not the end because it is not up to me. But I won't ever die. I know that.

link   
Well, I'd actually try it. Some people call me open minded. Here's a little secret though. I'm actually bat s**t crazy lol.

link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Not bad, I smelled like a stinking pile of garlic after lol.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Someone left you two funny replies on a post you made lol.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Last tidbit of story from Shed 5, page 247!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The half-drowned furry creature spoke angrily, the sound of its screechy voice harsh against the gentle surroundings. “Azothinne will make you pay! He’ll make you pay!”

Carefully cupping a chalice of wine in one hand, the other placed upon her hip, Kaelci shot an accusatory glare at Sita. “What is this creature? And who is Azothinne? Sita! What have you done!?” Carefully watching every nuance of Sita’s face as the witch smiled brightly and quickly tucked the screeching creature beneath a fold in her silver robes, her watchful eyes not failing to notice the quick glance Sita and the young man exchanged with each other.

Sita spoke in tones that were more honeyed than usual, a flicker of unease evident in her aura. “Ignore the kitten, dear. I fear the poor creature has been quite indoctrinated by forces yet unknown, we will set him right.”

The creature squawked and screeched and tried to claw itself free from Sita’s robes as Kaelci stood there glaring for several minutes before finally sighing. “You’re lying. But I know better than to poke and prod at you. I guess I’ll have to take a peek behind that waterfall and explore this ‘frightful cave’ for myself-…”

“No!” Sita cried.

The young man who had accompanied Sita from behind the waterfall and who had been standing there silently during this minor confrontation suddenly stepped forward, a mischievous grin on his face. “Sita here, in her seemingly unlikely arachnophobic fear, has been quite remiss. I’m Darien, dear lady.” Winking slyly, he gestured toward Sita and shook his head in mock sadness. “The lady Magister seems to have a fear of spiders, alas, yonder cave is infested.”

Sita threw her arms up into the air and stalked off without a word, clutching the screeching creature inside her robe so it could not escape; she was clearly annoyed, a chilling aura of black radiating from her retreating body. Kaelci had never seen the witch this angry before, though admittedly they had only known each other for the shortest of times. As close as sisters and yet still they remained strangers.

She cocked an inquisitive eyebrow at Darien who only shrugged, that impish smile still plastered upon his face. He bowed his head briefly before motioning towards the waterfall. “The creature within is only a mere ten feet tall. Still care to explore?”

Kaelci couldn’t help but laugh, the sudden mirth entirely unexpected. “Ten feet tall? No wonder the poor woman is distressed!” the man’s smile was catching and she felt she must return it, smiling brightly as she agreed. “I came to this land for adventure, a ten foot spider doesn’t scare me!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 18 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Got it. Hey, want a muffin?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Skid, we all know you're crazy.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Nice writing Kaelci Darlin'!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thank you miss Elfie
I enjoyed your story too! I'm looking forward to this underwater adventure
hehe!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Wow, that's kind of how I pictured it in my head. What are you doing in my head?

Thank you Sweetie! How's our baby boy?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Is that a sunken cemetery or something? Looks cool.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Shhhh, I am not in your head. *waves a hand and performs Jedi tricks*

The boy is good! He had a -very- busy day at daycare yesterday, and he actually let me sleep ALL night for a change last night
and he was very excited today, watching the repairmen all over the house. He's still having his afternoon nap at the moment, but I'm about to open the door and "encourage" him to wake up. It's 3:20 LOL, at this rate he won't be tired at his 7pm bedtime.

a reply to: SkidWolfie
I'm not sure! But it looks spiffy
I love the idea of underwater ruins and going exploring.
edit on 18 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good morning all

Just getting my caffeine fix, I'll be conscious in about 2 coffees

Cody

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
It's one of those days, huh? Have you ever had chocolate covered espresso beans for breakfast? Oh wow! It's great with coffee. Talk about being instantly awake and ready to go.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cody Darling! How are you and the Cuddle Monster and the new house thing coming along??????

Kaelci, that really was a great pic!

Go wake that child up and keep him entertained somehow so he sleeps tonight. Toys! Must have fun toys to keep our boy awake!

Waves at Wolfie!

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm not yet coherent Skiddy

Still stirring my coffee with my bacon here, I need to be on the ball today, new clients and all that.

Man I hate the BS,

Cody

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join