It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

My elven sister!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you in a while! I almost chose your avatar as my own when I was first looking for an avatar. So happy you have joined us! LOL

ClownFish, I would like very much to hear about your fish when you have time. Sorry I missed you earlier Honey!
As for you and your Mom being like oil and water...she is still your Mom and loves you and watches over you, I'm sure. I miss mine terribly. It leaves a hole in your heart that no one else can ever fill. Love never dies.

Foss I missed you little buddy! Hope to see you around more often! How was that concert???????

onesmartdog, ATS had a chatroom once. It was awesome!!!!

Trying to catch up in here, man I need my running shoes!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

That is funny Clown. Were you born here in Cali?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello dear Elven sister!!! It has indeed been many moons since we frolicked in the Enchanted Forest amongst the lavender and elderberry. You've been well, I trust?!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The tavern was filled with drunkards wasting away theirs and their lover's pay. Half these men were mine. But they had no lovers. No. These men knew no anchors for they were men of the sea in quest of riches beyond. There was a treasure in a land not faraway. Accasia they call it. Full of faeries and pixies and other vermin. My men would slaughter them all for some coin and I commanded them and sought wealth, yes, I sought wealth. But rumors were swiftly running through the different realms that the Witch Queen was dead, killed by some pests. So yes. If you asked me I'd say I sought wealth. But there was power to be taken. Those pests were do gooders. They sought no power. I'll take it for myself.

I topped off my drink and made way for the ship. The air was cool, I felt victory in the air. The moon up above was full, our sails would be too, as soon as the men would rise with pounding heads to the sound of waves crashing and the wenches sent away from their beds.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Not really, but I am feeling wonderful now. LOL You'll have to make an entry in our story here. We call the story land the land of Accasia and it is huge and anything is possible. We have our own story lines and sometimes we get together and do some collaborative work. I bet you'd be great at it!

If you do decide to join in or anyone else, we use a different colored font for our story entries. Easier to find amongst all the chatter.

Hello to whoever is still here!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

New is a great writer!!! Like you!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived
I was actually going to post the video. Funny.

Everything where they have lyrics they say "Colitas" and wonder what it means. Well I saw the lyrics in the liner notes for a cassette I had once. It's not colitas. It's eucalyptus. Warm smell of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus grows in California and has a warm smell. Funny.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Awww, thanks Quantum!

Hi Skid!!!!!

Tiamat, my virtual son has arrived and with a story line too!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I never left mother, though I haven't been reading much recently. Yes. I've joined the Accasia plot for certain this time.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Quantum when will you be in NY?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You really should think about getting an avatar, you know - the kind people over at the Avatar Creation Correctional Facility can help you

BLT here

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yep. But way up north in Monterey County. I lived all over California. I love it there. Like that song goes, I left my heart in San Francisco...I even wore flowers in my hair.

Sigh

Now, two hours later, you have a new lady here to entertain. Good night. This is starting to feel like that scene from The Sound of Music with the kids on the stairs.

link   

Sounds like a blast, and will certainly tune in tomorrow.

For now, ere midnight is nigh, when my charm wears off and I turn into a ghoul, I best retreat to the shadows, lest I frighten the life out of the locals. Fare thee well, all!
edit on 5/17/2016 by new_here because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Lol talk about smells, there is a restaurant here called stinking rose. Everything has garlic.

Even the I scream (ice cream)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Have a great night!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LOL, goto bed!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Have a great night!

You too, Quantum... thanks for the invite!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Yes! I am thinking about it. But that's just it. I only have time to think about it!

My grandmother lived to be 101. I had asked her if she remembered how to cook a favorite recipe of mine.

Her reply, in the way that only she could respond, with a little laugh, "You don't remember how to cook it, but you remember how to eat it!"

I don't know how that relates to this, but it does. I guess not having time to do but time to think.

I'm getting punchy...Shed fever, I think. I might need to curl up in the corner also.

We're getting ready for a whooper of a storm. I hope I know how to swim. I guess I'll soon find out!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

HAhahaha.

Your safe. I like bigger fish with firm meat.

Your just a fingerling.

And you do put a smile on my face. You are a beautiful fish.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Quit talking to me and I can!

How can I just hit reply and find the discipline to not see if there is another?

Just because I'm old, it doesn't mean I'm wise! Especially when I'm having such a good time.

Thank you all for a fun evening! And I will find some maturity now and hit Reply and not look back, sniffle, sniffle...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join