It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I know how you feel, I had a oil change and they did bad things to my SUV!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Continued from Shed 5 page 202

It had been days and no one made an appearance at the shed and if they did, the elf didn't see or hear them. Perhaps many were still healing from the battle of the evil witch queen. Perhaps some were just enjoying the new found peace that filled the kingdoms across Accasia. Night Star and her companions spent all day and night by the ocean, watching as the waves crashed down upon the golden shore. They felt the warm Spring air caress their bodies and blow through their hair as they listened to the cry of the gulls. As darkness approached they heard the most beautiful song softly flowing from an angelic voice.

Sitting on a large bolder in the cold, clear aqua water was a mermaid. Her colorful, iridescent scales glistened beneath the glittering silver stars and glowing moon. She stretched her delicate arms up to the sky as though heralding in the night. Bright white pearls hung around her neck and draped down upon her chest. Pearls also adorned each wrist with delicate charms of pieces of coral and tiny shells. She had sun kissed, wavy golden hair that flowed like water down her back and a wreath of flowers around her head.

Garren the forest boy was in awe. Even Jojopo the goblin was stunned. The white wolf stepped closer to the edge of the water wagging his tail. Hugo the black wildcat with rainbow colored wings sat still as a statue, afraid to move lest he frighten the enchanting creature away. Storm and Sky the dragons took to the sky displaying their aerial skills, hoping to please the beautiful mermaid with their display of spins and dives and glided across the sky with elegance and grace.

The enchanting creature looked up and clapped her hands in delight. When she turned to look toward the shore, she saw the rest of the companions and waved. "Alora! Is that really you?" shouted Night. The elf quickly jumped into the water and swam to the boulder laughing. She sat beside the mermaid and embraced her old friend in greeting and with love.

Pesky the pixie flew over to them and Night held the tiny creature in her hand and introduced her. "Night, will you and your friends come with me for a visit in the cities beneath the sea?" Pesky's eyes widened. "You mean...down there, under the water? Are you crazy? You'll drown us all for sure! I'm sure it's lovely, but no, no, no!" The elf couldn't help but to laugh. "There is a way my little friend. There are long lost tunnels that many have forgotten over the ages. Ancient cities of beauty and light and wonder like you've never seen." The Pixie grinned. "You always were a bit crazy, but this...this is insane, seriously! Do you hear yourself?"

"In the cave there is a doorway that leads to glass tunnels. Once you open the door, there is magic that keeps the water out. There are entire cities of connecting tunnels throughout Accasia beneath the sea. You'll still be in Accasia, just...below it." Pesky rolled her eyes. "Here we go again, off on some wild adventure. Ok, ok, I'm in."

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice story Night Star!!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

What an amazing post CF, and I am glad that what I said made you think, or at least look at something in a different way.

That was a very eloquent post, and I am thankful that you made it.

Sorry if I have not addressed you directly before, and that you almost missed my post to you as it was not teh fancy clickable style. I will do better in future

ETA By the way, you can give me a nick if you want, or call me Bob.
edit on 17-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: kaelci

I know how you feel, I had a oil change and they did bad things to my SUV!

KNOCK KNOCK!!! Anybody in this shed? Just dropping by... don't have time to read 17 pages tonight. Can anybody give me a quick synopsis and a glass of wine?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I can, happy your here!!! LOL

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hi there,
pull up a chair and get cosy. Now is the quiet time in here so have a look around and get comfortable. I have to rush off now - sorry, but will be back later.

ETA I will leave you in the capable hands of Quantum who I see is here now.
edit on 17-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: ETA

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Here you go!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Now, repeat after me, "Sigh...giggle...apologize profusely"

JUST KIDDING! (I can see how you folks stay up all night!)

Thanks for that. That was really cool.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I can, happy your here!!! LOL

Well, you were nice enough to invite me, so I thought I'd check it out. Any more wine? I'd like to cry another tup... oops, tipsy already, lol.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Here you go!

Ooo, thanks!!!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

There's nothing to it. Just show up...and you can take my place...I've been trying to leave for over an hour now!

That's the problem with the Shed. There is an Entrance, but no Exit!

Enjoy yourself! It's full of wonderful folks...

kCF

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

There's nothing to it. Just show up...and you can take my place...I've been trying to leave for over an hour now!

That's the problem with the Shed. There is an Entrance, but no Exit!

Enjoy yourself! It's full of wonderful folks...

kCF

Sort of like Hotel California?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog
ATS used to have a chat but there was a problem with the provider. The owners decided to do away with it, sadly. There's a thread on it somewhere.

edit on 17-5-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.

*Cue evil laughter*

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

OMG, I posted this Skid, without seeing your post above - I was on another page.

Spooky.

*cue music for The Twilight Zone*
edit on 17-5-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave.

*Cue evil laughter*

Well, just grrreat. He didn't tell me that when he so kindly extended the invitation.
I'm just gonna curl up here in the corner and take a nap then. Been a long day. Somebody wake me up when breakfast is ready. There will be bacon right? RIGHT???

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Aha! So you invited her? Cool. You are busy...

I wanted to share something about the LA freeways, but remind me next time we're on line at the same time. My fingers are falling asleep without me.

Oh, hell. Okay...

I was 16. My mother had decided to teach me how to drive. We really were like oil and water...

She drove across the street to the parking lot of Beverly High. She had me get behind the wheel in her convertible bright red T-bird. She pointed to the acceleration pedal. She pointed to the brake pedal. She then pointed to the keys and had me start her up. She allowed me to drive 20 feet or so and then pointed to the driveway.

I had learned years before to never ever question her...never...

She pointed down the street and I obeyed, sort of quivering behind the wheel. Then after a while, she pointed to this little uphill road...

Suddenly, she pulled her knees to her chest and braced her feet against the dash board....she covered her face with both hands and shouted, "You're on your own, kid!" (she never could remember my name but that's another story)

I didn't know what had just happened, nor what was happening. There wasn't time. I was suddenly on the San Diego Freeway!

(and I lived to tell about it!)

CF

Now, seriously folks, my husband is beginning to growl...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hi New,

I'm drinking blush tonight. Please help yourself.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Niiice!!! I brought some brownies. Want one? They're special brownies.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join